Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) (4616 Views)

ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket with drug trafficking money, see photos below;

Incoming president of Drug trafficking Republic Of Agbero of Lagos state grin gringringringrin

This one has purchase presidential Form with drug trafficking money, When I was telling people that Tinubu aka Tinubu is an international thief they taught I was joking Thank God they've seen it now.

I hope he's on his pampas this time gringringrin before he urinates from the back down � side. I wonder � which kind of human being is this, the dick is on the front side but how manger he urinates through the back down � side gringringringringrin grin he's going about disgracing himself everywhere lemme see how this thing will ever become president, am not God But as for president he will never be unless president of Drug trafficking Republic Of Agbero in Lagos state.

Lalasticala

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin No be lie

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by successmatters(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by blue01(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
No be lie bro, legalization of weed 50% in the process..... grin grin....man like slowmir be happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
See omo ibo in sifia pains. By 2031 wey Jagaban go complete hin 2 terms, e go don be 16 years of uninterrupted wailing for una. Shiorr

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Daniel7543: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
See omo ibo in sifia pains. By 2031 wey Jagaban go complete hin 2 terms, e go don be 16 years of uninterrupted wailing for una. Shiorr
Tilumbu Slave spotted.

grin grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by successmatters(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Who cares? If you bring another bad government, be sure your own people will suffer more because there will be no salary for federal government workers. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
Nigerialabalaba:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
successmatters:

Who cares? If you bring another bad government, be sure your own people will suffer more because there will be no salary for federal government workers. grin

grin even thiefnub knows that Buhari doesn't have his fucking time Talk more of succeeding him as president.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by jaybanky(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
I hope u can refer to your father as an agbero….. foolish idiot…

4 Likes

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
jaybanky:
[/s]

e pain U well well grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Realist12: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yet to see solid ,thoughtful, factual criticism of Tinubu just hearsay. Tinubu is actually the most qualified presidential candidate we have currently.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by drlateef: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket with drug trafficking money, see photos below;

I hereby increase your wailing volume. Cry me a river, because Tinubu is our next president. If you like invoke Amadioha lol.

Lalasticala
Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by drlateef: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Lalasticala

I hereby increase your wailing volume. Cry me a river, because Tinubu is our next president. If you like invoke Amadioha lol.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by SwissMass: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
jaybanky:
You mean someone that might not even know his father, all those almajiris are bunch of national disaster, how do you expect boko Haram and ISWAP to recruit them and giving them codine, and promising them unrealistic 70 virgins if they have proper parentage, they aren't different from IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts and IPOB cannibals

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by helinues: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
What could have inspired this kind of thread if not sniffing of mosquito poo

Imagine how stoop can some people go low

So mods should move this rada rada to FP? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Sonyboom765: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
The lunatics that populate the hopeless tribe the OP is from won't see this as tribalistic but let them know that the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal bastard Peter Obi was caught red-handed with over N250 million cash in Lagos with the bastard lying that he paid the contractor cash only for same contractor to carrying the said money join his convoy n see how foolish hopeless igbos will be lamenting bigotry, you hate Igbo, you are a bigot, you don't want Nigeria to grow, you don't mean well for Nigeria n all sort of foolish assertions.

Ask them if it was Tinubu Ganduje Buhari Okorocha Amechi Akpabio Fashola Oshibajo etc that were caught with such will igbos still name them as saint they desire to have govern Nigeria to see the population of fools from that tribe on SM. That is if you see any that is not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by olas24u(f): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Mala

Lalasticala
Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by SWATMan: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Mumu.
Since when did he become omo ibo? You guys are just hate-filled. Even this same guy that attacks and makes fun of anything Igbo on this forum, you opened your mouth to call omo ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
SWATMan:

Mumu.
Since when did he become omo ibo? You guys are just hate-filled. Even this same guy that attacks and makes fun of anything Igbo on this forum, you opened your mouth to call omo ibo.
full disclosure; me and ipob cannibals/terrorists no be friends. if u be ibo and ur head no correct so tey u dey support ipob cannibals/terrorists like u, u be be toast and fair game. I no send ibo ipob terrorists and dia supporters like u. my real heroes na ibos wey dem head correct and love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by SWATMan: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
drlateef:

Why are you Yoruba so incensed at any comment you see about BAT and always assume it was posted by an Igbo man? Is that guy an Igbo or a notherner? Go through his thread. You people are no different from the people you call hate filled.
SMH.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by SWATMan: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

full disclosure; me and ipob cannibals/terrorists no be friends. if u be ibo and ur head no correct so tey u dey support ipob cannibals/terrorists like u, u be be toast and fair game. I no send ibo ipob terrorists and dia supporters like u. my real heroes na ibos wey dem head correct and love Nigeria

My question is since when did he become an Igbo man?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Me gon don tire for dis Tinubu boys. Dem no gree see truth wen dey shine for deir face, waaaa, like torchlight. Dem still dey shout on top mandate I stand, even though he clear pass DSTV sey Tinubu go chop last on June 1.
Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by successmatters(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Realist12:
Yet to see solid ,thoughtful, factual criticism of Tinubu just hearsay. Tinubu is actually the most qualified presidential candidate we have currently.

Tinubu ruled foe 8 years, no projects and no savings, owed all workers and created an Agbero dynasty. Is MC Oluomo hearsay too? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Oracleforce: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
jaybanky:

Can dat vegetable represent the entire country?
Even the way he speaks, he speaks incompetency...

Let him come out for a debate or grant an interview on popular national tv..let us hear what he wants to do and what he has achieved as a past governor of Lagos state....compare with the volume of revenue generate in Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Oharina(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Iragbiji peoples' republic incoming president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Mooh247: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Their tears and bitterness just start... We no send them

Jagaban 2023

Hater can squeeze face we no look them

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Fynn98: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Elon musk talking about unbanning trump's account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfJvTS3GZEM
Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Vote Tilumbu for president of Iddo Motor Park

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by colestephan86: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Lalasticala
If you know you are confident of yourself , tell us your state of origin and if you lie , na Ogun go kii you
Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Person wey no fit open eye well again na im wan run for office

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Ay04z(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
blue01:
No be lie bro, legalization of weed 50% in the process..... grin grin....man like slowmir be happy.
wtf man and boogyman too grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Ward Congress Exercise Described As Peaceful / Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. / Video Evidence Received From Tribunal As Exhibit From LP To Prove INEC Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.