Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How A 400l Student With No Financial Assistance Started Making 300k Monthly. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A 400l Student With No Financial Assistance Started Making 300k Monthly. (246 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A 400l Student With No Financial Assistance Started Making 300k Monthly. by AskLight(f): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
I could remember some months ago when I landed in someone Dm after reading her post on WhatsApp.

And as you might guess,the person is a good friend of mine up till date.

As a 400l final year student who's struggling to make ends meet with no helper and no stable allowance.

And when compared to the stress I was facing in school especially in my department (statistics)..it was a living hell.

And coupled with the fact I wasn't receiving any money from home...with bills piling up to pay..

I know I needed an extra source of income badly.

But something annoying happened the day I landed on this affiliate marketer DM.

I was so pissed at her...

When she told me her video was only going to teach me about how the business works....

But in order to get the skills required to succeed in it and how to get started, I will have to pay.

I almost rained insult on her!

All I wanted was another source of income to take me out of my mystery and not to pay for any damn thing...

Then she said something that hasn't left my mind till this very day.

She said:

Great things doesn't come cheap.
The things you need come at a great price and only those who are willing to pay will have it.

And she immediately send me her video to watch.

Then she told me to forget about the money and just learn what he is about to show me.

Because if I think about the money,I will be discouraged to watch it and that was what I did.

Some days later,I got the money I needed to signupand today I've made over 1million in sales and over 500k in commission...

I was able to clear my bills(school fee& hostel rent)and I was left with alot..

And some of my student are beginning to replicate my result.

Today it can be your own turn too.

No you don't need a laptop.

No tech skills required.

Just your smartphone with a network connection and you're good to go.

This not a get rich quick scheme where you put 20k today to cash out 100k tomorrow.

*If that's what you are looking for...then kindly close this page*,it's not for you.

But if you are ready to put in atleast 1-2hours of work daily to enjoy the benefits of this mind blogging business model...

Then go ahead and WhatsApp me...

It's not for everyone...it's for people like me who are struggling to make ends meet.

If this seems like what you need.. message me on Whatsapp,my number is in the signature and comment section.
Re: How A 400l Student With No Financial Assistance Started Making 300k Monthly. by AskLight(f): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: How A 400l Student With No Financial Assistance Started Making 300k Monthly. by AskLight(f): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Beat China, UK, Others In Global Maths Competition. / Baze University, Abuja 2022/2023 UTME Admission Form Is Out Call / Top 7 Science Scholarships In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.