Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In (4756 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by Acidosis(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
lilioj:
Too many holes in your stories. A job that pays you 97k should be able to offer you a soft loan of 200k with monthly deductions.

Also when asked you where you live, no one says you should state the precise address why can't you just state the area like say Oshodi or Agege, you are being very evasive which makes all these sound like tales by moonlight.

Please her "privacy" is important. If she mentions Agege, kidnappers will begin to roam the street of Agege, looking for a particular Channah1.

8 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by Channah1(f): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I forgot to mention. I saw a room self that accepts monthly payments. I was going to pay for it in case someone with such needs like this comes along the way. Have you tried such apartments. I believe this is what you need and you can comfortably pay for such

Where is the place abeg?
Is it on the mainland?
Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by Onetenth: 12:01am On May 01, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I forgot to mention. I saw a room self that accepts monthly payments. I was going to pay for it in case someone with such needs like this comes along the way. Have you tried such apartments. I believe this is what you need and you can comfortably pay for such
i am in need of this sir, where is it located
Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by kapelvej: 3:24am On May 01, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 2 is the demolished building that used to house several people that made me feel safe and agreed to stay there few months back.

Pics 4 is still demolished building behind the uncompleted building I'm staying.

Please fam. Help me. Even right now, the whole place is so quiet and deserted except for area boys playing at the other side.

Please I'm scared. Help.

Modified: pics removed.

do you live around abuja area
Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by Channah1(f): 4:03am On May 01, 2022
kapelvej:
do you live around abuja area

I'm in Lagos. Sir.
Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by kapelvej: 11:18am On May 01, 2022
Channah1:

I'm in Lagos. Sir.
ok. I do not have any contact around there
Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by dobnina(f): 1:56pm On May 01, 2022
Nobody will send you a dime on this forum.
Bloody scammer.
All the money people have contributed to you in the past with all your fake username, what did you use it for?
Now you are back with another sob story.
Devil's advocate calling on God.
Shame on you.
Go and manage your imaginary 90k salary and stop begging up and down.

5 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by Channah1(f): 1:59pm On May 01, 2022
dobnina:
Nobody will send you a dime on this forum.
Bloody scammer.
All the money people have contributed to you in the past with all your fake username, what did you use it for?
Now you are back with another sob story.
Devil's advocate calling on God.
Shame on you.
Go and manage your imaginary 90k salary and stop begging up and down.

Thank God you are a lady like me.
Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by Miraclenoble(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2022
Abeg make una help me too,my details is in my signature and would answer questions concerning my problem .

I just need money for drugs as the one am taking presently is almost finished.

People have really helped in making sure that my leg heals faster and I really appreciate,if not it would have been worse cos I was owing and feeding became a problem but thank God the leg is healing.

Please am open to both video calls.
Please permit me to attach a pic of my leg.
God bless you.

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by dobnina(f): 2:29pm On May 01, 2022
Channah1:

Thank God you are a lady like me.

Yes o
I am a lady. I have dignity. I don't go about begging people for money even when things are hard. I cut my coat according to my size and pray to God to bless my hustle.
I respect myself.
Have some dignity and stop giving ladies a bad name. You are not the first to face hardship. You are even ungrateful. You have a job, you are earning 97k but you lack contentment.
You are just a greedy soul.
Some people are earning below 50k, but you don't see them on nairaland begging for money.
Shame on you. Stop giving ladies a bad name.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by Lari03r(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2022
When did you start earning 97k?

Why don't you go to RenMoney to get a loan if you are truly interested in taking a loan?

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by Channah1(f): 5:09pm On May 03, 2022
Lari03r:
When did you start earning 97k?

Why don't you go to RenMoney to get a loan if you are truly interested in taking a loan?

If you follow my thread, youlk see where I said the salary just got increased.

I've tried ren money, when I couldn't get through with the app, I called their office. The lady that picked told me with 90k I'm not eligible for a loan.
Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by Ok12345(f): 6:51pm On May 03, 2022
Channah1:

If you follow my thread, youlk see where I said the salary just got increased.

I've tried ren money, when I couldn't get through with the app, I called their office. The lady that picked told me with 90k I'm not eligible for a loan.

Lies
I earn roughly that amount...go n borrow from sharpsharp, they will loan u more than 200k with that salary.

I m going to pay my house rent this month like 300k...I have been saving up since last year, before renting an apartment, I was either scouting with friends or sleeping at work...I Don sleep on bench over night for days outside, I Pay this tout 500 naira every day to protect me...

Madam I have been here on nairaland all through that period, I never begged.

Package yourself n go n work harder

Abeg no dey bobo us

6 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by Channah1(f): 7:14pm On May 03, 2022
Ok12345:

Lies
I earn roughly that amount...go n borrow from sharpsharp, they will loan u more than 200k with that salary.

I m going to pay my house rent this month like 300k...I have been saving up since last year, before renting an apartment, I was either scouting with friends or sleeping at work...I Don sleep on bench over night for days outside, I Pay this tout 500 naira every day to protect me...

Madam I have been here on nairaland all through that period, I never begged.

Package yourself n go n work harder

Abeg no dey bobo us

I don't have any thing to say to you. You already called yourself a liar.

Let me now say all you reteirated up there are lies, and you want people to believe you how would you feel?

Receive sense abeg.
Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by Ok12345(f): 7:47pm On May 03, 2022
Channah1:

Let me now say all you reteirated up there are lies, and you want people to believe you how would you feel?

Receive sense abeg.

You won't see shishi...go n try another scam..bloody scammer....

6 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:11am On May 04, 2022
Go and get a loan

Channah1:

Receive sense abeg.

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:14am On May 04, 2022
grin grin cheesy

Ok12345:

You won't see shishi...go n try another scam..bloody scammer....

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:22am On May 04, 2022
dobnina:

Yes o
I am a lady. I have dignity. I don't go about begging people for money even when things are hard. I cut my coat according to my size and pray to God to bless my hustle.
I respect myself.
Have some dignity and stop giving ladies a bad name. You are not the first to face hardship. You are even ungrateful. You have a job, you are earning 97k but you lack contentment.
You are just a greedy soul.
Some people are earning below 50k, but you don't see them on nairaland begging for money.
Shame on you. Stop giving ladies a bad name

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by DoctorOlasDesk: 5:33pm On May 04, 2022
Channah1:

Where is the place abeg?
Is it on the mainland?

https://www.nairaland.com/7110451/1-room-self-contained-short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by dobnina(f): 6:58pm On May 04, 2022
This lady is a scammer with several usernames on nairaland.
If you send her money, she will deactivate this account and open a new one with another sob story.
Pls give your money to people who are in need.
This lady is looking for money to flex.
If you don't send money to her, she will insult you and curse you.
Don't fall for all her emotional blackmail.
Beware!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In by kapelvej: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Channah1:

I'm in Lagos. Sir.
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banned From His Wife's Bedroom / Getting Married In Nigeria / What Name Would You Give Your Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.