Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Studying In University Of Derby - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying In University Of Derby (491 Views)

Which Should I Go For Between The University Of Derby Or Bournemouth In UK / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK / Apply For University Of Derby International Scholarships, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studying In University Of Derby by Rodcell: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
I recently got admission to University of Derby. I am concerned about the chances of getting employment in the city.
Are there part time jobs for students in the city?
Re: Studying In University Of Derby by lawrencedash01(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2022
Rodcell:
I recently got admission to University of Derby. I am concerned about the chances of getting employment in the city.
Are there part time jobs for students in the city?
Just got admitted too, how did you go about your initial payments

(1) (Reply)

Impossible To Locate Jamb Center / Reasons For High Spanish Student's Visa Denial In Nigeria / Must I Make Friends In My Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.