Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) (86658 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) / President Mnangagwa Fires Joram Gumbo Over Power Outage For 8 Hrs Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
shegra58:
Lie
Putin practice Orthodox
Putin, Russian and most Eastern Europe are Orthodox Christians.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
lite15:

Please stop Embarrassing and making mockery of yourself. Stop putting this picture
Deal with it

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
You lied, most Russian are Orthodox, and dedicated. All these rubbish that is happening in Western Europe are not not in Russia.

Christianity without Christ is religion. And religion doesn't save. If he has Christ, he will not put laws to prohibit evangelism. And he will not close churches that meets in homes.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ddokie:

Guy Putin is a Christian. His level of dedication is what I don't know. And truthfully, only God knows the level of any man's dedication to his service.

He doesnt know Christ. Christian religion will not save anyone.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
GreyLaw:

Bro, please Google and ask questions before talking online! Russia is a very Orthodox Christia church. They are mostly Christians there. Study the history of the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern (orthodox) Church. Russia, Ukraine are heavily orthodox Christians. I interact with lots of them and they identify as Christians.

Putjn hates Islam with all his blood, and yes, he is a Christian. But he has his political ideologies that overrule his Christian beliefs.

They were atheist years back. Now, they are just being religious. They need Jesus. Only Jesus saves.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
wiseoneking:
You are dead wrong, check well before you write. Yes he may not be a dedicated Christian as far born again but he
is a Christian.
Russians have almost 70% Christians, 7% Muslims and atheist twenty something plus. They would have been the most populated Christian nation if communism didn't hamper them. They are mainly Orthodox Christians. Surprisenly, Putin takes himself as a Christian and he is always seen making the sign of the cross, wearing a cross chain as well as going to church.

It's in Ukraine that you have genuine Christians who know Christ. Not in Russian.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by zionzoe(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Oyibo too dey suffer from cancer.
Asians and Africans got the strongest immune system

Get nuclear plant and see cancer spike up.

Electricity comes at a cost.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
where did u get that? The largest church denomination in eastern Europe is the Russian Orthodox church.

He doesnt know Jesus. True Christianity is knowing Christ.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by zionzoe(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I wish him quick recovery angry
He will die in it , iseee

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Heterodox:
You're funny.

The entire Russia. Again, you're funny.

That was their belief years back. I have friends who schooled there when it was Soviet Union.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Jamietall(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
All this useless British propaganda.
Am surprised nairaland keep sending rubbish posts from silly British blogs to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
TruthinAction:

Christianity without Christ is religion. And religion doesn't save. If he has Christ, he will not put laws to prohibit evangelism. And he will not close churches that meets in homes.
Orthodox Christians believe in old time religion not the modern Christainity that have bacanized Christian religion. That is what he trying to avoid, before you use your free for all life styles to corrupt them. You hardly see a Russian woman wear half naked cloths, they are decent people.

3 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
TruthinAction:

That was their belief years back. I have friends who schooled there when it was Soviet Union.
I understand you sir.

I'm just saying it can't be everybody. Majority, but not everybody.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Fcwilly: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

Have you visited cancer clinic before in Nigeria? Try go lasuth Ikeja enter cancer clinic and come out then you will edit this you comments.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Shedrill(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Geminiboi:

You and your mother will die in a road accident before him.

AMEN!
you just drinking putin's panadol
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Good

I hope the spy chief will not lunch deadly attack on the Ukraine like Dis

Angelina jole is currently I'm Ukraine... abeg no bomb my beautiful actress and the rest innocent citizens
Did you see his face in that picture grin
That man na bloody killer I no need anybody to tell me cry

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Heterodox:
I understand you sir.

I'm just saying it can't be everybody. Majority, but not everybody.

OK. I understand your point. But they are restricting freedom of worship especially to those who practice the full gospel. You can't evangelize. You can't even do it through writing.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Orthodox Christians believe in old time religion not the modern Christainity that have bacanized Christian religion. That is what he trying to avoid, before you use your free for all life styles to corrupt them. You hardly see a Russian woman wear half naked cloths, they are decent people.

Only faith in Jesus saves. Religion doesn't save. This is my point. And it is the truth. If you don't know Jesus, you are eternally lost.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Putin has japa
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Another fake news. If you believe this news I have a plot of land to sell to you inside Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by leofab(f): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Inside sources have revealed that Putin has stage IV pancreatic cancer and advanced parkinson. This man has maybe 3 months to live. The sad thing is, his war with Ukraine is nothing but a suicide mission that will eventually involve NATO and possibly lead to a nuclear holocaust. His days are numbered on earth and he wants the whole world to die with him.

A leaked CIA memo showed that putin was exposed to a lethal dose of radioactive polonium. Same document speculated that one of his close oligarchs may have poisoned him which resulted in cancerous cells metastasizing to his pancreas. This is the very reason why Putin sits on a 20 foot long table when meeting with world leaders.

I will advise all Nigerians living in Europe to relocate back to Nigeria ASAP. Once the nukes start dropping in Europe, you will have no chance whatsoever.
smooth propagandist
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
That's why he wants to carry the world along with him
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by martinslaura: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

He killed a lot of innocent people. May God judge him.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by BeeNG3: 12:08am On May 01, 2022
He will never return
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2022
TruthinAction:

OK. I understand your point. But they are restricting freedom of worship especially to those who practice the full gospel. You can't evangelize. You can't even do it through writing.
Well evangelism is social nuisance.

But the writing shouldn't be obstructed

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2022
I pray His Excellency survive to continue with his good work of trying to balancing the world political equation cos it was tilting towards one side and it is not good for the world Peace.
I wished you quick recovery, Sir.
Those praying for your death will not succeed.You can only go at an appointed time of your Creator and not by any human machination.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TemmyDayo50(m): 12:49am On May 01, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May he dies at the operation room IJN.

Meanwhile, behold our next president.

Which Nigeria...??
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On May 01, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May he dies(die) at the operation room IJN.

Meanwhile, behold our next president.

What is the name of your next president?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:59am On May 01, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
That's due to what they eat
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:01am On May 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
fear putiin and all dis uk propaganda
Shame no the catch you
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by banky222: 1:30am On May 01, 2022
WriterNig:

Putin never said he's above GOD. He's a very dedicated Christian.

Putin is a catholic not a Christian .
My catholic friends here in yankee say they are not Christians just catholic .
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by 1872xom: 2:43am On May 01, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
what's her name?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.