Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) (86666 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) / President Mnangagwa Fires Joram Gumbo Over Power Outage For 8 Hrs Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by adebayo987: 1:22pm On May 01, 2022
WriterNig:

Dailymail UK || The Sun UK
he will also receive his own dose of cancer... Kikikikikiki!
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TruthinAction: 1:39pm On May 01, 2022
Heterodox:
You can't talk to me about things you don't know.

I know what I am talking about. I am already enjoying the heavenly gift. I have tasted of the power to come. I am in Christ and Christ is in me.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 01, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May he dies at the operation room IJN.

Meanwhile, behold our next president.
You are typing rubbish
Somebody who has Buhari as president
of a 3rd world country is wishing death on a president
of a 1st world country. tweeeh
Suffer don master una
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by bepositive11: 3:02pm On May 01, 2022
He's so selfish!!!!

Are you sure though about a nuclear war??

GreatAdvice:
Inside sources have revealed that Putin has stage IV pancreatic cancer and advanced parkinson. This man has maybe 3 months to live. The sad thing is, his war with Ukraine is nothing but a suicide mission that will eventually involve NATO and possibly lead to a nuclear holocaust. His days are numbered on earth and he wants the whole world to die with him.

A leaked CIA memo showed that putin was exposed to a lethal dose of radioactive polonium. Same document speculated that one of his close oligarchs may have poisoned him which resulted in cancerous cells metastasizing to his pancreas. This is the very reason why Putin sits on a 20 foot long table when meeting with world leaders.

I will advise all Nigerians living in Europe to relocate back to Nigeria ASAP. Once the nukes start dropping in Europe, you will have no chance whatsoever.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by bepositive11: 3:07pm On May 01, 2022
Sorry to say but those old b*stards should leave this generation alone! We don't live in the world they lived in back then.

No, it's not well planned. See how Ukraine is standing up against them. Those old b*stards are just extremely selfish! They don't want Ukraine to join NATO but they're giving them every damn reason to join. Let's see if Ukrainians will ever forget this for generations to come! Stop patronising them!

Dyinze31:
It's a strategy. Russia will go on a full scale cold war with Ukraine.. So it's assumed the next in power gave the order incase them wan charge for mass murder and co. E no go b putin. E go b d spy guy.... Well planned

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by iamL(f): 3:48pm On May 01, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Oyibo too dey suffer from cancer.
Asians and Africans got the strongest immune system

Ehya! Asian has the longest lifespan while African has the shortest.

Ignorance dey make us think say we strong pass them.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by iamL(f): 3:54pm On May 01, 2022
Creamypie:
sure, ha xoxo burger, and fry fry food they eat, plus preservative in canned foods. Damn

While our own na over fried egusi soup and akpu with kpomo wey some household go warm for almost 1 week.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by iamL(f): 3:56pm On May 01, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May he dies at the operation room IJN.

Meanwhile, behold our next president.

U want another person to die at the operation room? God knows where u will die yourself.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2022
IgOga:
Putin wan go cancer operation him nor tell him country men na British papers him tell grin
Omo i suprise oo
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Simba00007(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Africans also suffer from this diseases,it is lack of constant medical check up that makes you think we are exempted

That's why you see people slump and die,you wonder what went wrong sad undecided
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2022
TruthinAction:

I know what I am talking about. I am already enjoying the heavenly gift. I have tasted of the power to come. I am in Christ and Christ is in me.
you're just repeating what you're told.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by joyandfaith: 7:00pm On May 01, 2022
WriterNig:

Putin never said he's above GOD. He's a very dedicated Christian.

True Christians are not killers. He ordered Christians
to kill fellow Christians in Ukraine. Are Russian Christians better than Ukraine Christians?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by joyandfaith: 7:02pm On May 01, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

What is life expectancy in Africa/Asia compared to Europe/America?
We don't have statistics doesn’t mean we don't get cancer?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:51pm On May 01, 2022
Let him die in that operation room... wicked man... killing innocent people unnecessary without any remorse

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TruthinAction: 8:45pm On May 01, 2022
Heterodox:
you're just repeating what you're told.

I am telling you what I am experiencing. It's a great life. Come and taste and see that the Lord is good.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by motymop: 1:20pm On May 02, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

It’s been confirmed by both the Kremlin and Russian news outlets although they were all denying that Putin has health issues. Now they’re confirming what they knew was true all along. Are you saying that the Kremlin and Russian sources are spreading what you call fake news?

So that fake news site is now kremlin and Russian sources grin
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by leofab(f): 2:10pm On May 02, 2022
GreatAdvice:

Briefly went through your previous posts and I notice you throw that word around all the time. Grab a thesaurus and upgrade your vocabulary.
thanks for the greatadvice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.