Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges (37727 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is The First Manager To Win UCL, Europa & Conference League / List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by CorperKola: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
congrats mr carlo, a very calm n gentle tactician dt i just love, his only "bad" was dt Liverpool come back against milan in ucl final..
I was jus surprised seeing him win 22 trophies in more than 25 years but a younger pep have won 31 trophies in less than 20 years, only behind the legendary lucescu and sir alex that spent more than 4 decades coaching..
still yet, some critics are saying pep is over hyped and asking for a UCL before pep can earn more respect, I pray It all ends this season when city wins the UCL..
Pep is better than him naw
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by bluefilm: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Everton will not like this news at all
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Amayabor1: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
ntyce:
Goated

I don't know why people don't give him the deserved praise.
You rate Ferguson, Guardiola and Klopp but underate Carlo...

If you compare what Guardiola, Klopp, Ancelotti, Zidane don win within the time frame, then you go know say Alex Ferguson is over rated!

4 Likes

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by richmanrichard: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
obembet:
Its easy to win when you coach the likes of bayan, psg, chelsea, madrid and AC Mila
and man utd. Ole, ragnick.. All comes to mind. grin
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by einsteine(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
obembet:
Its easy to win when you coach the likes of bayan, psg, chelsea, madrid and AC Mila

Those jobs don't go to anyhow coaches.

3 Likes

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by PrimeWatermark: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Leun:
To all Milan fans we can not forget this baba..

Forza Ancelotti.

Forza Milan. Another Scudetto beckons.
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Vinnie2000(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jokerman:
Ancellotti
Epl
SerieA
Laliga
Bundesliga

Mourinho:

Epl
Laliga
Serie A
Portuguese league

Thats 4/4 for both, how is Ancellotti 5?
He has won the french league! Even the serie A title he won with AC Milan in 2004 was hard fought and well deserved! CAN GUARDOLIA WIN SERIE A WITH INTER MILAN?

1 Like

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by paulolee(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:
On Wednesday, this ur overrated Pep will be taught a bitter lesson by Ancelotti and Real madrid! Wat happen in 2014 Ucl semi final will repeat itself! Pep no be Ancelotti mate for coaching!
how I wish u near me....for like bet u 20k...city to qualify
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
cheesy

Maxikenna:
It doesn’t matter until he wins NIGERIA PREMIER LEAGUE
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by colonelwealth(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maxikenna:

grin grin
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by PrimeWatermark: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
ibrocool:
I have always loved Ancelloti since his days as AC Milan coach. His achievement started with Milan and I hope it ends with Milan.

He won the champions League with Milan with average age of 32 years. I just kept wondering, how did he managed that?

Milan were in top form in 2007. That was just a year after Italy won the World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Omoluabi16(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
obembet:
I agree the French and German titles came with ease, but winning Spain, Italy and england came with tears and blood. Didn't he win the EPL on goal difference in the era of SAF and Wenger??

1 Like

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Nonsense......has he won the Portuguese league?

[img]https:///media/10-05-2014/k78T3f.gif[/img]

Lol
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maxikenna:
grin

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by KreativSquare: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
JohnPortar:
The real GOAT
Not like that hegoat in Paris.

You guys are now comparing Coaches to Messi? Mad oh grin
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by zionstaar75: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
congrats mr carlo, a very calm n gentle tactician dt i just love, his only "bad" was dt Liverpool come back against milan in ucl final..
I was jus surprised seeing him win 22 trophies in more than 25 years but a younger pep have won 31 trophies in less than 20 years, only behind the legendary lucescu and sir alex that spent more than 4 decades coaching..
still yet, some critics are saying pep is over hyped and asking for a UCL before pep can earn more respect, I pray It all ends this season when city wins the UCL..
Google how much pep at man city,even you will win d epl with that team he has.i have more respect for klopp than him
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Nobleking2000(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:
He has won the french league! Even the serie A title he won with AC Milan in 2004 was hard fought and well deserved! CAN GUARDOLIA WIN SERIE A WITH INTER MILAN?

If mancini can do it then why can't do better?
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Jokerman(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lol... maybe if he spends 1B euros as usual.... grin
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Alexpetra: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
If it is in the streets...he would have by now be named; Don Carlo Ancelotti
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by shogsman(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Get your PVC. This is our generation Esther. The Lord has chosen her to deliver us.
The fact that unintelligent and mentally challenged individual like you is allowed to roam free on this platform is why I still think seun is not yet serious in taking this platform to the next level.
I hope to buy it from him very soon
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Vinnie2000(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nobleking2000:

If mancini can do it then why can't do better?
Mancini wat? Mancini won the title in 2007/2008 when Juventus was in serie B and AC Milan was very weakened! I repeat, if u take Guardolia to Inter milan now, he will NOT win dem the title like Conte did. He is damn Overrated!

1 Like

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Maynman: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Get your PVC. This is our generation Esther. The Lord has chosen her to deliver us.

I’m sure you won’t want rapists to vote for her.
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by nijanigga: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
Man city is banking on money to will ucl,Liverpool is waiting for them again .
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by jevic(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations Carlo Ancelloti
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by nijanigga: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Mancini wat? Mancini won the title in 2007/2008 when Juventus was in serie B and AC Milan was very weakened! I repeat, if u take Guardolia to Inter milan now, he will NOT win dem the title like Conte did. He is damn Overrated!
Oil money working for man city ,take away that oil they are nothing
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by crafteck(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bullet proof vest needed

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Golan007:

Once watched a documentary on him in-flight.

The guy is truly a silent achiever .

Come carry me travel too boss
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Golan007: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kittex7:

Come carry me travel too boss

Haha.

Where you wan go?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos / Gugu Zulu Dies While Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro / Maduka Okoye Saves Penalty, Attacked By Opposition Fans In Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.