Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges (37730 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is The First Manager To Win UCL, Europa & Conference League / List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maxikenna:
It doesn’t matter until he wins NIGERIAN PREMIER LEAGUE

They said Big Five leagues!

Key word is "Big"!

1 Like

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Bigchristo: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
obembet:

source: https://twitter.com/goal/status/1520436746554597376?t=d5p9g7WIU14zXv2TUFGQfw&s=19
Football coach with history of winning trophies and setting records

1 Like

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Golan007:

Haha.

Where you wan go?

Anywhere in the world I can change my life story
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Golan007: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kittex7:

Anywhere in the world I can change my life story

Cotonou no too hard like that.

grin
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Truvelisback(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
obembet:
Its easy to win when you coach the likes of bayan, psg, chelsea, madrid and AC Mila
Na so e easy nai Lampard, Pochettino and others no win am?

2 Likes

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Leun: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
PrimeWatermark:

Forza Milan. Another Scudetto beckons.

Indeed.. We'll celebrate grin
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by paulolee(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
zionstaar75:
Google how much pep at man city,even you will win d epl with that team he has.i have more respect for klopp than him
bros abeg no start...na dis city spend moni reach united?? if its about money, why united dey trophiless for 5 seasons now?? dm too poor to spend or wat?? dt no be talk abegi

1 Like

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by pmc01(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
JohnPortar:
Stop spamming Nairaland with this nonsense jare.

The Future isn't winning shit.

grin grin grin
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Get your PVC. This is our generation Esther. The Lord has chosen her to deliver us.
What is her political party
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Codeye(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Leun:
To all Milan fans we can not forget this baba..

Forza Ancelotti.
Another Milanolistc spotted. Forza Milan we will win the league too

1 Like

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Kingosytex(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
congrats mr carlo, a very calm n gentle tactician dt i just love, his only "bad" was dt Liverpool come back against milan in ucl final..
I was jus surprised seeing him win 22 trophies in more than 25 years but a younger pep have won 31 trophies in less than 20 years, only behind the legendary lucescu and sir alex that spent more than 4 decades coaching..
still yet, some critics are saying pep is over hyped and asking for a UCL before pep can earn more respect, I pray It all ends this season when city wins the UCL..

Hasn't Pep won the UCL? He has two already, he just has many haters.
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Kingosytex(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
nijanigga:

Oil money working for man city ,take away that oil they are nothing

Don't be offended my brother, what is working for Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United, Liverpool, and soon to be Newcastle United?

It takes money to build a good team. Do you think Norwich would always be relegation candidates if someone like Elon Musk buys it?
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by starstunna1313(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
congrats mr carlo, a very calm n gentle tactician dt i just love, his only "bad" was dt Liverpool come back against milan in ucl final..
I was jus surprised seeing him win 22 trophies in more than 25 years but a younger pep have won 31 trophies in less than 20 years, only behind the legendary lucescu and sir alex that spent more than 4 decades coaching..
still yet, some critics are saying pep is over hyped and asking for a UCL before pep can earn more respect, I pray It all ends this season when city wins the UCL..

Pray well bro because we are going to stand in their way if eventually they beat Madrid.

LFC.. You’ll Never Walk Alone
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by BENEAMATA: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
some critics are saying pep is over hyped and asking for a UCL before pep can earn more respect, I pray It all ends this season when city wins the UCL..
when he wins it with city finally after close to a billion pounds spent , ancellotti , mourinho and three other colossi of the game will be there to welcome him into their fold , see nothing that hasn't been done before and neither did it take any of the five the equivalent of a billion pounds spent then before they could clinch the ol' big ears with a second club .
Ancellotti stands alone in winning five major leagues

John ( jock ) stein stands alone in winning THE QUADRUPLE in a season

Mourinho stands alone in winning FOUR world best club coach ( the most )

The city gaffer still haven't done what's unprecedented , so i'll suggest his admirers are the ones who need to tone it down with the hyperbole .

3 Likes

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Slimdaddy4(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Leun:
To all Milan fans we can not forget this baba..

Forza Ancelotti.
FORZA MILAANO BRO

1 Like

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Lamasta(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
An achiever he is
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Cajal(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maxikenna:
It doesn’t matter until he wins NIGERIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
Correct guy
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Blackmanpro: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
After Ferguson na Anceloti no cap
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Realguyman1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
So u done conclude say na city wan win this season champions league, abi?
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Vinnie2000(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
starstunna1313:

Pray well bro because we are going to stand in their way if eventually they beat Madrid.

LFC.. You’ll Never Walk Alone
Madrid will send dem packing! U guys should tink of how to play R.madrid.
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by emmnprince(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Get your PVC. This is our generation Esther. The Lord has chosen her to deliver us.

So we're in bondage! Nawao!

What political party is she a member of?
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Ray07(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Amayabor1:

If you compare what Guardiola, Klopp, Ancelotti, Zidane don win within the time frame, then you go know say Alex Ferguson is over rated!
See you. Would you compare football back to now ? angry
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by ArewaNorth: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:

He wasted some years of his career at Juventus, Everton, Napoli and some bad seasons at Milan unlike Pep and Alex Ferguson who stayed at big teams all their career!

1 Like

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by kreemzo1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
obembet:
Its easy to win when you coach the likes of bayan, psg, chelsea, madrid and AC Mila
�very funny comment..that’s why the other coaches have won league titles every year with those clubs you mentioned. Do You know the last time AcMilan won the league?? 2011 after ancelloti won it in 2004..u see the gap
Your statement counts with Only PSG, no real competitor in the league!

Ancelotti is one of the best coaches if not the best in the world!
Make Guardiola go coach Everton or AcMilan if e no go relegate!

1 Like

Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
He is a good tactitian. I remembered in those days he coached Enyimba FC, he won all Nigeria titles.
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by NairalandSARS: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jokerman:
Ancellotti
Epl
SerieA
Laliga
Bundesliga

Mourinho:

Epl
Laliga
Serie A
Portuguese league

Thats 4/4 for both, how is Ancellotti 5?
Ligue 1 with PSG
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by kreemzo1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
tenpipsperday:
What did he win as Everton coach?
grin ;DI hope you know everton’s current league position and what happened to the last four coaches Everton hired.
If you are good, you are good. And it will show.
Give respect to whom it’s due!
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by dchamp234(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
This one wan go de give senior citizens Mouth Action...
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by babaalagbo11(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Well done Carlo ancelotti
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by Amayabor1: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ray07:
See you. Would you compare football back to now ? angry

It's harder now!
Re: Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges by drmuchin: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Big Carlo!
The man who won the Almighty La Decimal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos / Gugu Zulu Dies While Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro / Maduka Okoye Saves Penalty, Attacked By Opposition Fans In Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.