Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos (38809 Views)

PDP Sues Rep Vincent Ofumelu, Withdraws Provisional Clearance Certificate (Photo / Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by fergie001: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
It can be recalled that 15 aspirants were cleared and two disqualified.

@HE Atiku Abubakar
I scaled the screening for the PDP Presidential primaries, but our PDP delegates will determine the most consequential exam. Our consultation continues unabated.

@HE Sen Abubakar Bukola Saraki
Screened! ✅

Cleared! ✅

Now, let’s #FixNigeria together!

#ABS2023 #PowerToThePeople

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by fergie001: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
@HE Sen Anyim Pius Anyim
The PDP Presidential Screening Committee has certified me qualified to stand for the Presidential Primary Election at the 2022 Special National Convention.

My special appreciation goes out to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP National Working Committee, Board of Trustees and all other organs of our great party for their massive support and kind disposition towards myself and my fellow candidates throughout the pre- primaries stage.

@HE Sen Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed
I just picked up my Provisional Clearance Certificate to contest the office of President in the primary of our great party, the PDP. I thank all screening committee members under the chairmanship of my mentor and leader, Senator David Mark, GCON. To my think-tank under the leadership of the erudite Prof. Udenta O. Udenta, I say you are indeed the best, the most organised, diverse, intellectual and political team in the country.

Let’s get on the road with our message of inclusion, unity, security, infrastructural and economic restoration of our great country, #NigeriaFirst. Finally, to our dearest citizens and party faithful, our message is about restoring our beloved nation. Join us in this noble and patriotic movement. #BAM2023 #NigeriaFirst

HE Rt Hon Aminu Waziri Tambuwal
I have just received my Provisional Clearance Certificate from PDP Presidential Screening Committee.
#TogetherWeRebuildNigeria

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by fergie001: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
@Ayobami Dele Momodu
Honored to be presented the certificate of clearance to contest the PDP Presidential primary in May 2022 by our dear beloved Mummy, DAME DR. ESTHER ODUEHI, Secretary to Screening Committee…

@Mazi Sam Iheanyichukwu Ohuabunwa, OFR
Just received my clearance certificate certifying me to run in the forthcoming PDP presidential primaries.
To God be the glory !!!

SOURCE
FAYOSE CLEARED TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENTIAL FLAG BEARER FOR PDP

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Rugaria: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
No Igbo president, no elections in Igboland going forward..
We don't exist to be voting for your sons to win the presidency and mismanage Nigeria. It's either an igbotic president or to your tents oh Israel..

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by abobote: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
I will go with Atiku, not coz he is the best, he is the only sure winning

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by fergie001: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rt. Hon. Chikwendu Kalu is a former Speaker of the Abia State House of Assembly (2015-2019)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by fergie001: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hon. Cosmos Ndukwe has been confirmed to be one of the disqualified aspirants.

He was a former Chief of Staff to Abia Gov Theodore Orji (2007-2015), former Deputy Speaker Abia House of Assembly (2015-2019), former Commissioner for Trade & Commerce (2019-2021).

He has dragged the Party to the FHC, Abuja to stop the Primaries vide an ex-parte application. grin

The second person is rumoured to be Nwachukwu Anthony Anakwenze, a US-based medical doctor who hails from Abagana in Njikoka LGA of Anambra State.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by GooodHardDick: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
This one atiku name come first?

Anyway, we Nigerians are voting massively for Peter obi come 2023 election!!!

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Rhado: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
G
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Kingzeez10: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Party of buffons

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by excomarow(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bunch of Failure wink

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Abaman001(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Where Is Peter obi? Or is he among the two disqualified aspirants? Bcus I know he pretends allots like an Igbo woman when in a relationship.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Doubouii(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
It will end in tears

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by HausaIboYoruba: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
GooodHardDick:
This one atiku name come first?

Anyway, we Nigerians are voting massively for Peter obi come 2023 election!!!
you and who?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Golan007: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Obi China is busy looking for the next lie to blow.
grin

1585 Likes 77 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by iCauseTrouble: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Peter Obi 2023 Insha Allah

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Akfrenzy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin grin same people
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by christejames(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
APC is just a very stingy and useless party, after hiking the price of the 'hopeless' presidential tickets. They couldn't even buy better papers with large size to design the nomination form, the graphic designs on those forms is the worst I have ever seen... undecided undecided

Well, I don't blame them, the party is filled with anachronistic men who still have retrogressive thinking about this contemporary times.

I still have my fingers crossed, watching them. I bet their own presidential screening will just be a mare formality because I can't imagine someone buying that poorly designed form with that outrageous price be asked to leave because he failed a drug test or maybe forgot his degree cert grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by unclejb2(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
How is this news?
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Boyooosa(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by tunjijones(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Mooh247: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
cool

Party of lossers

Paying ₦40,000,000 to be runner up of a Presidential Election is waste of money

609 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Maxikenna: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Epic
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by TOYNEX(f): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Everyone is Sha targeting the Presidential position as if that's the only way to solve the problem.
Looking for Stone work tools, check my signature.
Stone pattern board, Custom Rhinestones Template, Laser cutting Template Kit, Uk used Stoning machine, Rhinestones in several colours , and all Accessories you need to make a perfect bling.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
I want to be president of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by GooodHardDick: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
HausaIboYoruba:
you and who?

Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba!

We all love Peter Obi.

We are all going to vote massively for him come 2023 general election!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by kcdendelo: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Its only Peter Obi we Know

14 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wait o I can't find Wike on the list shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by whippersnapper(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Men wey get OB. Atiku will definitely end up buying off the delegates

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Obi is better than that youth killer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Skillsnigeria: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) / Police Invade Seun Kuti's House, Seize Wife’s Phone - Sowore / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.