Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos (38824 Views)

PDP Sues Rep Vincent Ofumelu, Withdraws Provisional Clearance Certificate (Photo / Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by West2019(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Atiku for president
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Starcy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Me too. I'm waiting 4 my own clearance oo. Let me join d race

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by slivertongue: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I want to be president of Nigeria

Try APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by onuman: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rugaria:
No Igbo president, no elections in Igboland going forward..
We don't exist to be voting for your sons to win the presidency and mismanage Nigeria. It's either an igbotic president or to your tents oh Israel..

It's hard to believe that these northern presidential aspirants rooting to succeed president Buhari have the interest of continuation of one Nigeria.
Zoning the presidency between the north side and the south side has been it since 1999. How can an aspirant from the north root to succeed president Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Harshweather(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin wike the no nonsense man. If they give him the opportunity to rule .all these men Dem sorry be their name

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
TOYNEX:

Dem no go fit control am, E go too stubborn for them
And the guy man don contribute to the party small....at least them for wait till primaries.
Them just serve am breakfast for midnight cry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by onuman: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
abobote:
I will go with Atiku, not coz he is the best, he is the only sure winning

By the time the northwest and the northeast agree to political restructure of Nigeria away from the present political structure, we shall be arguing the way you did.

You have the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers as reason to believe that Atiku is the sure winner.
But the skewed and lopsided political structure is reason for zoning of the presidency between the north and south since 1999.
If Atiku or any northern presidential aspirant profits from the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria to succeed president Buhari, the northwest and northeast regions can no longer have a Nigeria to preside over.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Who else noticed how they list them as strongest candidates and potential winners?
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by lexy2014: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
In the end if PDP wins, it will have to find a way to compensate these guys because their 50m is campaign money. Same with APC
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
onuman:

By the time the northwest and the northeast agree to political restructure of Nigeria away from the present political structure, we shall be arguing the way you did.

You have the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers as reason to believe that Atiku is the sure winner.
But the skewed and lopsided political structure is reason for zoning of the presidency between the north and south since 1999.
If Atiku or any northern presidential aspirant profits from the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria to succeed president Buhari, the northwest and northeast regions can no longer have a Nigeria to preside over.

Why will they no longer have a nigeria to preside over?
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by adolfHitler1934: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
excomarow:
Bunch of Failure wink
Pee Poo urchin spotted.

Una eyes go soon clear.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Rugaria: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
onuman:

It's hard to believe that these northern presidential aspirants rooting to succeed president Buhari have the interest of continuation of one Nigeria.
Zoning the presidency between the north side and the south side has been it since 1999. How can an aspirant from the north root to succeed president Buhari?

You dey mind them?
That's what happens when one section of the country starts to take the other sections of the country for granted. And I blame the socalled southern leaders for this. They have taken a lot of nonsense from these parasitic northerners that the north is now thinking that they can do whatever they like and get away with it. How can almost all northern politicians be angling to take over from Buhari? Did we replace British colonialism with Fulani colonialism? The north is the one that is supposed to be begging to be included into the Nigerian project, but they're the ones acting as if they are being begged to come and colonize the rest of us..

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Lamasta(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Majority of them are Atiku boys they will step down or just allow him coast to take the party presidential ticket....
I no fancy Atiku I hope Peter Obi clinch it tho
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Indispensable85(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
The disqualified ones will surely drag the party to court. Why not allow them to be defeated in the primaries. They were never going to win anyway.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by AbbeyK(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Where is Madam Tari Oliver certificate ...hope the cabals are not eating alone in the PDP... Anyway she spoke intelligently ...but I am sure the world powers would just be smiling sheepishly at her.... but I hope she gets her certificate sha... Her suggestions of Residence Police is splendid , if we join that with decentralizing the National Grid to Local Grid , I think we can take off from there, just a simple policy formulation.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Spacopendragin(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
WIKE no qualify?
Baba don quite...
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by bjdon: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
some of these people will not even win their ward!
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by MossLuv: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
It's going to be Atiku vs Tinubu in the general election if Nigeria politics of highest bidder play out...
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by emaxjey(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hello � UX community. Kindly tune in to share and learn in this upcoming space. Open for everybody .�

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1mrxmaRPArBxy
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
abobote:

Did you assure him ?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Abascoh:

Him and all well meaning Nigerians

I love your response...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by excomarow(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
jrusky:

And apc are bunch of killers, terrorist, bitchs, wicked people, evil, useless, idiots, mad, motherfuckers, heartless, destiny destroyers, witches, occultic, wizards, imbeciles, betrayers, looters, confused mofos, zombies.............

Truly, this Buhar has frustrated the beast out of you... Take it easy... 16 more years of APC reign
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by excomarow(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Pee Poo urchin spotted.

Una eyes go soon clear.

E pain nam
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by franudi: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
A Fulani man should not be president of Nigeria after Buhari. Unless we want Fulani killings to continue in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by EverBlazingy2k(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
I have not seen my in the list. Why?
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by sapele914(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
abobote:
These are all Jokers combined, Children to the Turaki of Adamawa on political matters, when we were forming pdp, you people were still civil servants.

Atiku all the way.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by sapele914(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
franudi:
A Fulani man should not be president of Nigeria after Buhari. Unless we want Fulani killings to continue in Nigeria.
Then you have no other option but to vote for APC?
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by sapele914(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
MossLuv:
It's going to be Atiku vs Tinubu in the general election if Nigeria politics of highest bidder play out...
Atiku will easily destroy Tinubu, Osinbajo is a better choice.

Tinubu has no nation wide experience, Lagos & the south west is his Jurisdiction, no Northern Christian VP can deliver for him.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
politicians China is busy hoping for the next truth to deathblow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) / #EndSARS Rally Marred By Low Turn Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.