Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo (58311 Views)

C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by 8stargeneral: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations my ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Topzee109: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
obembet:
legend
Greatest of all time.

Like for my goat abeg
Everyone don know say you no get sense, so why should I take you serious

Well see your goat in europa next season

Hypocrite oshi

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Kingcalls: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Cutie welcome to the world. May you be shield from evil IJN.
May your father, your brothers and all the males around you not be your worse nightmare IJN.

This CR was once accused of rape if I'm not mistaken.

Ur family need to send u to the emergency unit of a psychiatric ward

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Kingcalls: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
CR7 was accused of rape remember?

Ur mom might have rapped young boys at one time in her life cos women are known to be minor molesters
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by ofuonyebi: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
As one just dey die.....another babe was born!
This Kind GOOOD...OOOO!!!
I salute baba Jehovah ..

Nobi child wey some dey look for tire?
How many wives CR-7 self con get?
Abi na the same girlfriend they born all these?
if na so, woman, i salute your love for this Lion of football ooo!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by JONSYN7154: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The joy of holding a new born baby is something that can make you brain freeze even when you are not the father or mother. New born babies make the heart bits faster and make you see life in a different light.
That's why I don't like visiting maternities cos i might just steal someone's baby.
Congratulations to him.
I can relate
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by FahBuLous: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May your father, your brothers and all the males around you not be your worse nightmare IJN.

You are a fool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Quiny32323: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Which one died?

Wether this guy dey produce children from lab,ayam not understanding again
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Nekky5(f): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oh!!!! Little human �
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Suspect33(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
kenzysmith:
The baby boy wey die miss o just imagine the baby boy that die the angel decided to resend him back to earth but this time he was posted to Nigeria warri to be presice were their parents use konck to reset their head grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Blackmanpro: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
So cute
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by starstunna1313(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Which one died?

I think they were meant to be twins
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by theamazonguru(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Which one died?

They were twins, the other one died.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Passionate888: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Was he convicted?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by dammyllare(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
So every accusation from the eve gender is true even without trial or proper sentencing by a competent court of law?.
You need sense!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by elisho: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Which one died?
the boy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Benbisco(f): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Otuegbe:
Those so called Nigerian celebraties will be hiding the baby

As in ehn! That thing gets me so angry and irritated. I will be wondering why they now took the photo and put it on social media.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Benbisco(f): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
ofuonyebi:
As one just dey die.....another babe was born!
This Kind GOOOD...OOOO!!!
I salute baba Jehovah ..

Nobi child wey some dey look for tire?
How many wives CR-7 self con get?
Abi na the same girlfriend they born all these?
if na so, woman, i salute your love for this Lion of football ooo!

They were a set of twins. The boy passed on. This is the girl.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by osazsky(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Otuegbe:
Those so called Nigerian celebraties will be hiding the baby
nobody is complaing now...another child from baby mama..christy how many women go born for you..hypocrites see nothing wrong here..this should be his 3rd marriage but innocent yule edoche post and internet exploded
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Mozegee: 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
No be small.
Zee0007:
Little champ, you don't know what God has done for you.

If only the little baby knows the family she found herself, she will thank the day she was born.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by CountLaka(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Na every week dem dey born for him house?

Shebi last week a new baby died immediately after delivery?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Truthbasseyreal: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
If you are wondering the total number of RONALDO's children and their mothers, this article is for you..Baba na boss
Source:
https://ibireport.com/cristiano-ronaldo-everything-you-need-to-know-about-all-his-children-their-names-mothers-including-the-newly-born/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by mobilemaniac(f): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jgg
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Like you were conceived through anal sex because your reasoning is full of sh1t.

Does accusation mean guilty?

Olodo misandrist.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Nuelstar(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
The rapeee gender
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Lamasta(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Fatherhood is bae
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Adinoyi119(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
buygala:

Men don show this one shege grin

Better calm down... See as your role model Aunty Rita has been shining teeth because of wedding at the young age of 46 grin....after doing boss lady for almost 50 years, she joyfully collected and digested plenty prickly akamu from a "rapist" and has been shining teeth ever since grin

After all said and done, na still one of us "rapists" go still marry you keep like mattress for house and save you from the shame of spinsterhood and annual wailings at Shiloh grin...

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by Seredebe: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
mobilemaniac:

I pray you find the help you're seeking for

That guy is a fraudster. Please, avoid him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by fabsyl(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
This baby is bigger than aunty mercy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo by streetsoldier1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Try reason straight for once, bleeding gender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.