Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Access Bank Failed Transaction - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Failed Transaction (910 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Court Fines Stanbic IBTC N120million Over Customer’s Failed Transaction / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Failed Transaction by nonny1212: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
My access bank daily limit is 1,000,000. I transferred 1,000,000 to a vendor's zenith bank for a product. Total amount of money debited was N1,000,054, The N54 is the bank Charges,

Now, I was debited from the access bank mobile app and also sent an SMS debit alert also, the vendor was credited but it didnt reflect on his balance.

I don't know if it was because of my daily limit, maybe the transaction had an issue.

I am really confused and frustrated. I have spent close to 2k calling their customer care and no picking, only the programmed markerting audio

please gurus in the house what could be the cause of this?. I have been so down since afternoon
Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by aieromon(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
nonny1212:

Now, I was debited from the access bank mobile app and also sent an SMS debit alert also, the vendor was credited but it didnt reflect on his balance.

I don't know if it was because of my daily limit, maybe the transaction had an issue.

What bank does the beneficiary use?

Issue is from the beneficiary bank. Most banks are working on their books' end of month close out. The value should be duly credited before Tuesday.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by nonny1212: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
aieromon:

What bank does the beneficiary use?

Issue is from the beneficiary bank. Most banks are working on their books' end of month close out. The value should be duly credited before Tuesday.
he uses zenith bank.
Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by aieromon(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
nonny1212:
he uses zenith bank.

Zenith Bank is notorious for delayed transaction value and sometimes transaction reversal. Look out for a reversal and if it doesn't come, the beneficiary should receive full value latest Wednesday morning.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by adebwalex(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
nonny1212:
My access bank daily limit is 1,000,000. I transferred 1,000,000 to a vendor's zenith bank for a product. Total amount of money debited was N1,000,054, The N54 is the bank Charges,

I am really confused and frustrated. I have spent close to 2k calling their customer care and no picking, only the programmed markerting audio

please gurus in the house what could be the cause of this?. I have been so down since afternoon

If the transfer shows successful that means the transfer as gone and the beneficiary will definately get the alert. Except if the transaction did not show you successful while transferring that can only make the bank to reverse the money as it will be term a fail trasaction...

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by nonny1212: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
adebwalex:

If the transfer shows successful that means the transfer as gone and the beneficiary will definately get the alert. Except if tge transaction did not show you successful while transferring that only make the bank to reverse the money as it will be term a fail trasaction...
it showed 100% success

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by nonny1212: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
adebwalex:

If the transfer shows successful that means the transfer as gone and the beneficiary will definately get the alert. Except if tge transaction did not show you successful while transferring that only make the bank to reverse the money as it will be term a fail trasaction...
Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by nonny1212: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
aieromon:

Zenith Bank is notorious for delayed transaction value and sometimes transaction reversal. Look out for a reversal and if it doesn't come, the beneficiary should receive full value latest Wednesday morning.
this is exactly the case, let me just exercise small patience. I thought maybe I defaulted by transferring more than my N1m Daily limit. Although, what exceeded it was the bank N54 charges. Making it N1,000,054
Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by adebwalex(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
nonny1212:
it showed 100% success

The receiver will definitely receive it probably in the midnight. It as once happen to some one i know..
Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by nonny1212: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
adebwalex:

The receiver will definitely receive it probably in the midnight. It as once happen to some one i know..
Yea I believe
Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by nonny1212: 9:03am On May 02, 2022
adebwalex:

The reciever called this morning. He has received the money this morning

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by nonny1212: 9:05am On May 02, 2022
aieromon:

The reciever said he recieved the money this morning. The weekend was a looooong one for me.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by Neoteny7: 9:19am On May 02, 2022
nonny1212:

I've been battling with Sterling Bank since Wednesday last week for the same issues.

I've had 6 unfulfilled transactions worth N147k with no reversals yet. They've even stopped responding.

If they don't fulfill the transaction after 72 hours and have a complaint ticket with your bank, you can complain to the CBN customer protection unit at cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by nonny1212: 9:34am On May 02, 2022
Neoteny7:

I've been battling with Sterling Bank since Wednesday last week for the same issues.

I've had 6 unfulfilled transactions worth N147k with no reversals yet. They've even stopped responding.

If they don't fulfill the transaction after 72 hours and have a complaint ticket with your bank, you can complain to the CBN customer protection unit at cpd@cbn.gov.ng

The vendor called this morning and said he has received the money.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by adebwalex(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2022
nonny1212:
The reciever called this morning. He has received the money this morning
Good one...
Re: Access Bank Failed Transaction by babaalagbo11(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2022
Banks and their wuruwuru every weekend

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Charm A Night Before His Crusade- Fake Pastor News / Enough New Bank Notes Discovered In Various Places ( Video) / Anambra State Boils As Suspected Cult Shots Three Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.