Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat (1241 Views)

5 Important Car Tips For The Rainy Season / 10 Significant Car Care Tips For The Rainy Season / 9 Foot King Cobra Removed From A Van's Glove Compartment In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
I do not know where this issue is coming from. Please who can I reahout to, to get this done?

When it's raining heavily, water will always find its way to the rug under my car foot mat
Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
check your door/window seal..

1 Like

Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
It happened on every vehicle check your door or window class if it closed tie

1 Like

Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
check your door/window seal..
Thanks so much
Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
It happened on every vehicle check your door or window class if it closed tie
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by drmuchin: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
I experience the same problem
Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by muosky(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
If ur vehicle has a sunroof, visit a panelbeater to check the pipes that discharges the water off the vehicle or check if ur windscreen adhesive is intact all round. Thank Me later.

3 Likes

Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by Nobody: 4:59am On May 01, 2022
muosky:
If ur vehicle has a sunroof, visit a panelbeater to check the pipes that discharges the water off the vehicle or check if ur windscreen adhesive is intact all round. Thank Me later.
My vehicle has a sun roof

1 Like

Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by admiral007: 5:31am On May 01, 2022
muosky:
Thanks, this is very helpful

1 Like

Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by frozen70(f): 5:56pm On May 10, 2022
POSmecrhant:
I do not know where this issue is coming from. Please who can I reahout to, to get this done?

When it's raining heavily, water will always find its way to the rug under my car foot mat

If your vehicle has a glass roof top, meet your panel beater to use sylicon to seal the top, once that is done properly it will never leak from there again

1 Like

Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by diportivo: 5:31pm On May 11, 2022
frozen70:

If your vehicle has a glass roof top, meet your panel beater to use sylicon to seal the top, once that is done properly it will never leak from there again

so u mean there is no solution apart from sealing the Sunroof?
Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by frozen70(f): 7:04pm On May 11, 2022
diportivo:

so u mean there is no solution apart from sealing the Sunroof?

Most times people don't use that sun roof and it becomes stiff, any attempt to open it with force worsens the case

So best option is to seal it neatly
Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by slimmoney(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2022
this ur solution get as e be o, so the best solution is to seal off the whole sunroof? abeg OP go to panel beater tell them to check the 2 water channels around the sun roof, it might be clogged and need attention.
frozen70:

Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by diportivo: 8:31pm On May 11, 2022
slimmoney:
this ur solution get as e be o, so the best solution is to seal off the whole sunroof? abeg OP go to panel beater tell them to check the 2 water channels around the sun roof, it might be clogged and need attention.

to my brother

the matter tire me o grin
Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by frozen70(f): 9:56pm On May 11, 2022
slimmoney:

You are the one that doesn't understand what I wrote

I actually did it to my own car it's the back rubber that cautions the closing that they seal not the whole roof

Visit a panel beater to explain to you how it's done with gun silicone, mostly black colour
Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by slimmoney(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2022
alright ma
frozen70:

You are the one that doesn't understand what I wrote

I actually did it to my own car it's the back rubber that cautions the closing that they seal not the whole roof

Visit a panel beater to explain to you how it's done with gun silicone, mostly black colour
Re: When It's Rainy There's Always Drop Of Water On My Car Foot Mat by frozen70(f): 10:03pm On May 11, 2022
slimmoney:
alright ma

Good

(1) (Reply)

Keyless Entry Systems Vulnerable To High-tech Car Thieves / TOYOTA CAMRY 1999 - 2000 OWNERS, HOW OFTEN DO U CHANGE THESE PARTS / Help!!passat 2003 Model Gear Box Auto Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.