Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes (7889 Views)

65 Hilarious Yahoo Boys Quotes That Will Crack Your Ribs / Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Hilarious #10yearschallenge Meme That Will Crack Your Ribs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2022
Pls don't forget to follow me on facebook www.facebook.com/iamhollybrattcfr for more new funny jokes and stories Thanks!
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2022
After having s€x with a fat girl, you be like"baby see your jacket on the floor" and she replies"Which jacket?....it's my pant" grin grin grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2022
If nobody has ever paid your transport fare in a bus...or keke My dear sister you are ugly grin grin grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 6:55am On May 16, 2022
Love no be scam, you are the one dragging Ashawo into serious relationship cheesy
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 6:59am On May 16, 2022
Where are those slay-queens that lost their virginity for iphone 7.... Now iphone 13pro is out hope you are ready to lose ur destiny undecided
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 7:02am On May 16, 2022
So becus we've started dating now you are now calling me by name, you better add the uncle there before i finish you with koboko grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2022
Ifeoma, you graduated lastyear and now you are posting"Back then in secondary school" you better get sense undecided
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 6:01am On May 20, 2022
Teacher:Make a sentence using Noun
Hollybratt:Leave me alone Now
grin grin grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 6:06am On May 20, 2022
Hollybratt:Tell me one fact about you
Girlfriend:I got to know the meaning of condom when i finished my higher institution
Hollybratt: undecided
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 6:08am On May 20, 2022
English:Abba disagreed Yoruba:Abba kyari undecided grin grin grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 6:13am On May 20, 2022
English:Take it and see
Yoruba:Bu hari shocked
grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 6:16am On May 20, 2022
English:Seun you offend us Yoruba:Seun o sewa grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2022
Woman about to give birth . Woman:Doctor abeg take it easy Doctor:You better open ur legs very well make i remove the baby Woman:Is the baby not coming? Doctor:Is like the idiot is hidding for me cheesy
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2022
A Mermaid wanted to buy fish at the river side
Mermaid:How much are these fish?
Fish monger:Na 250naira madam
Mermaid:Haha the fish wey i train? cheesy
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2022
I will never listen to people conversation in a taxi again, i almost follow a woman home today just to hear the rest of the story grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2022
Beautifulness is not enough, sister can you chase and kill a rat without breaking the tv screen cheesy
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2022
Girl:Am i looking good?
Guy:Yes but this one your head be like kolopot and legs con be like mopping stick.
ewee! grin grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2022
Uncle when the restaurant is neat. Pls eat the meat and lick the plate, do you understand or should i go deeper grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 12:25am On May 22, 2022
Who stole the meat?
America:I'm not the one
Who stole the meat?
Nigeria:Me? Steal? Meat? Go and ask nnamdi, go and ask aminu, even the day i wanted to steal the meat, it is fish that i later stole cry
grin grin grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2022
Girlfriend:I'm pregnante
Me:Wow! What a nice name
cheesy
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2022
I don't know why some people would just be making noise about their hustle. You hustle reach judas? The nigga sold jesus christ o, which hustle reach that i beg?? grin ;
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2022
When your girlfriend posts"Real men are born in match" but you were born in october. My bro i understand e dey pain. But no vex you never reach your bustop grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2022
dani1luv Ben13 Mukina2 Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2022
If other gender is important, then why is their parent exchanging them with cows undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Godly247(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2022
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2022
I hate it when website ask me"Are you a human?" no, am a washing machine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2022
Have you seen it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Chaos14: 7:47pm On May 24, 2022
Hollybratt:
Have you seen it?
He resemble you
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2022
Chaos14:
He resemble you
Thanks for sharing your thought
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2022
Smokers Are liable To Die Young
Bogeyman:I'm fifty eight already i can't die young cry

Q:Would you take a bullet for your partner?
Seun:Taking things that are not yours is theft
grin cheesy grin shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by dhameelare(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2022
Hollybratt:
Uncle when the restaurant is neat. Pls eat the meat and lick the plate, do you understand or should i go deeper grin

If u understand u need Jesus grin grin
Re: Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 5:22am On May 27, 2022
dhameelare:

If u understand u need Jesus grin grin
my brother na money i need o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Leave Letters And Applications Written By Some Indians / What Is The True Meaning Of Oshaprapra???? / Jokes Section Library Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.