Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) (2118 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by wiseloaded(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerian lady who has slept with a dog has opened up why she did that and claimed it's not a big deal to sleep with a dog.

After some videos of Nigerian ladies sleeping with dogs for money went viral online, a lady in a video has claimed she did it for fun, to catches cruise.

According to the lady, it's not a big deal to sleep with a dog and it's none of anybody's business.

However, after the video went viral online, the lady later came out and claimed she was joking and she hasn't slept with any dog before. She even said her boyfriend has left her.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8O5_tpRGcg

REACTIONS

In reactions to the video, many people believed the lady has slept with a dog before, see some comments below;

@onewithgod, Is not cruise I believe someone told her d implications of d video dat it could land her in jail and she quickly come out saying cruise.

@lumanze_jeff, If u like sleep with fish , snake or even dead body how dos it affect us ....?

@Dilolawrence, All these for likes and comments. Please send me her handle let me give her likes and comments, since that's all she wants.

@iiamYK, I no need your apology because I no care. Na who sleep with dog go suffer the consequences no be me. na the men wey don share pekus with dogs I dey pity.

@exclusive_em, Na lie she de f*ck dog and we don know wetin give am money

@Jeffreylleas, Very senseless. How will someone used his or her hand to destroy there own feature and call it cruise.

@djrobitonzz, Omo dont believe the second version,you look guilty abeg

@Olafatty3, What's this generation want to turn this country too.U slept with a dog & u have boldness to talk don't worry u people will soon born Pablo Escobar. Enipé eti yawéré ni....

Source: https://wiseloaded.com/lady-who-slept-with-dog-reveals-why/

1 Share

Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by Kingozymandias(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Raise your hands if you care one bit

Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by ZombieSlaughter: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Children of nowadays. Tueh!
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by PhilGreen(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
The lady wey I go marry lives in moon. She no even dey dis planet to dey see all this una rubbish lifestyle... Mtchwwwwwww
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by GuyWise101(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

But where is the initial video? That's what I want to see.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by Holy2Glory: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
More evil shall reveal itself upon the surface of the earth. This is just an introductory page. Isaiah 60:1-2

Jesus is coming soon folks!
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by Ikaypistol: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

But where is the initial video? That's what I want to see.

Sharp guy cool cool grin
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by mightyhaze: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
She must marry that dog..
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
I knew she wasn’t the one from the very beginning
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by Quiny32323: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Na cruise go still kill you, umuanu Ohia just full everywhere. Wether true or false, only a low life can even admit sleeping with a dog.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by Bright642(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
OMG �
Re: Lady Who Slept With Dog Reveals Why She Did It (video) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 01, 2022

(1) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Over A $10m Fraud In Canada, Another 2 Declared Wan / Cultist Seen Fighting An Opponent At Ikotun In Lagos / Man Chokes Girlfriend To Death During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.