Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply (26763 Views)

Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion / Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, / Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873a: 5:32am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

It's for people with common sense that understand how loans tenure works and maturity works
[/s]

is that why you raped your nephew
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dz: 5:33am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Is English hard for you to comprehend

Kindly use Google translate and stop disturbing me or constituiting nuisance with silly questions
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dz: 5:33am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

I have issues answering people asking stupid questions so stop qouting me

Thanks and good bye

[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dm: 5:34am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

That is your choice and opinion

Stand Tinubu and Peter Obi in Academic Qualifications, career in Private sector, Personal Business, experience in Governance, Fight for Democracy then I will pick Tinubu anytime any day

And just like you I have being comfortable all my life and never depended on Government for anything so my choice is objective
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dk: 5:35am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Insha Allah we shall
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dk: 5:35am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Akimwumi Ambode, Dave Umahi, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Akpabio, Udom
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873di: 5:36am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Like I said I don't reply stupid people not capable of personal reasoning

So let me be and stop qouting me
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873d: 5:36am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Haven't I told you again and again to make your own research and answer your own self
[/s]
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dz: 5:37am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Answer your own question and stop begging for my attention

I only answer people deserving of my attention
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dk: 5:58am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Fair enough support him with your votes while we support our own candidate
[/s]
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Voiceofthestree: 5:59am On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:

Try and act matured and civil around strangers, this is not your village meeting

Deb spoil you
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dk: 6:20am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Lame !!!

Why not leave Politics section and head back to asewo beer parlour thread and romance section you belong
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dk: 6:20am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Lol

In your little mind I am still in college

Hahaha.

Pathetic
[/s]

[s]
Mooh247:

Common sense dictate you read before getting emotional with your response

I compared Lagos debt profile to that of US and not America and Nigeria
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873di: 6:21am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

IGR don't come in bulk like loan, so you borrow and offsett it with IGR later
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873di: 6:21am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Try and act matured and civil around strangers, this is not your village meeting
[/s]

[s]
Mooh247:

Only a dunce doesn't know Loans have tenure and terms and conditions
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873d: 6:22am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

You don't pay back loan at once but you get the loan at once to solve your immediate infrastructure deficit instead of waiting for IGR that comes in monthly
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dz: 6:23am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

GDP is about what a country has to offer,wealth distribution is another ball game entirely

That state like Ebonyi and Zamfara remains Poverty capital due to laziness and their per capita remains little doesn't mean Lagos , Ogun, Oyo , Abuja are not doing better
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873do: 6:23am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

According to UNDP Anambra stands number 18 on the list in Nigeria

And that was under Obi
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dm: 6:24am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Amen

Thank you sir
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873dk: 6:24am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Did Peter Obi govern in 2018?! Obiano did

Referenced 2016 2 years after Obi left office

The person I countered wanted us to believe Obi a philosopy graduate is some kind of economics mesiah
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873di: 6:25am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Ok thanks for that .. US now has $34.4 trillion external debt, alot really changed and the figures rose astronomically
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873d: 6:26am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

I don't know how you feel, but if stupidity makes you feel great then good for you

Kindly stop qouting me if you are bereft of facts

Thanks
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873d: 6:26am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Fvck of my mention niger
[/s]

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by orisa37: 7:39am On May 02, 2022
YES
PUTIN MUST WITHDRAW FROM UKRAINE NOW NOW NOW.
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by adefitim(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2022
Only tribal sentiments are spoiling this beautiful conversation
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by puregingeroil: 12:05pm On May 02, 2022
If you are choosing authorized and finest eucalyptus oil suppliers then you can achieve your desired results by using high-quality products. The leaves of the eucalyptus tree are a popular health remedy all over the world. These leaves have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. When distilled into oil, eucalyptus creates an effective inhalant or a chest rub. A few drops of eucalyptus oil in a bath soothes aches and pains.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Oil Wells Belong To Rivers, not Imo: Supreme Court Declares / Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election / Father Mbaka Speaks On Orji Uzor Kalu’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.