Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply (26733 Views)

Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion / Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, / Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by lexy2014: 12:35pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

IGR don't come in bulk like loan, so you borrow and offsett it with IGR later

If u saying doesn't come in bulk and Lagos state has to borrow to offset it's loans, how did u arrive at the conclusion that the same Lagos can "comfortably" pay off it's "little loans"?
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Mooh247: 12:37pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

If u saying doesn't come in bulk and Lagos state has to borrow to offset it's loans, how did u arrive at the conclusion that the same Lagos can "comfortably" pay off it's "little loans"?

Read what I wrote again

Lagos State offset loans with IGR

I didn't say Lagos borrow to offset loan

Correct that first
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by lexy2014: 12:41pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Read what I wrote again

Lagos State offset loans with IGR

I didn't say Lagos borrow to offset loan

Correct that first

If u saying IGR doesn't come in bulk and Lagos state has to borrow first then offset it's loans later with IGR, how did u arrive at the conclusion that the same Lagos can "comfortably" pay off it's "little loans"?
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Ade3131: 12:43pm On May 01, 2022
sapele914:
Before you were born, go ask your father about Chief Rotimi Williams & The Constitution draft committee of 1977/78.

Always remember Mumu that the 1999 Constitution is amended from the 1979 Constitution, that is why it carries (1999 As Amended).

Nonsense Naive Pikin, go & ask your father, he should be in a better position to cure your ignorance, when people were learning history in school, you allowed your myopic mind to be on truancy mode?

I bolded that part above to bring you back to my original question. Who amended that constitution prior to the 1999 election that brought OBJ to power? Prior to the election, Nigeria as a country was gorvened based on military decrees by Abdulsalam Abubakar.

Then on what date did he agree with Nigerians to foist the second republic (1977) constitution on Nigeria in era that's popularly billed the 4th republic?

NB:
Do you know that the supposed 1999 constitution remain un-changed until the first amendment on it under the GEJ era?

However you claimed that the constitution got its name as the 1999 constitution as amended by the sheer fact that the 1977 constitution was amended before it became the laws of the land from 1999.

"January 2011, two amendments of the 1999 constitution were signed by President Goodluck Jonathan, the first modifications since the document came into use in 1999." - source: Wikipedia

Again I ask, where and when did Nigerians agreed with Abdulsalam Abubakar that the country will be governed by the second republic constitution in the 'supposed 4th republic'?
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Mooh247: 12:55pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

If u saying IGR doesn't come in bulk and Lagos state has to borrow first then offset it's loans later with IGR, how did u arrive at the conclusion that the same Lagos can "comfortably" pay off it's "little loans"?

Because Lagos makes over $2 billion in revenue annually and has external debt of $1.3 billion
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by WoundedLamb: 12:57pm On May 01, 2022
This would have been good news to us but the conversation on the front page is an indication that no amount of money will fix Nigeria if the people aren't fixed.
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

Go and tell your father at home that he is stupid. The start ups, tech hubs, FDIs and economic hubs in Lagos is because of proximity to the port? or is your fathers coming enmass to sell gala in traffic is also because of the port?
My last reply.

Oga tell me what enabling environment did Lagos create for fintech startups? These Fintech starts up started because the main market for the technology is in Lagos not because of any masterstroke by the government FDIs come via Lagos if you must know is because the country itself markets debt instruments via which investors pay for them and most financial houses have their HQs in Lagos so ordinarily anyone with common sense knows that it will hit Lagos first. Why is Lagos an economic hub if not for the ports? Oga like I said you are really daft to understand this and stop deceiving people abeg.

1 Like

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Kontokola: 12:57pm On May 01, 2022
What a golden opportunity...? If only our leader can be resolute in exploiting this opportunity. Besides, this will help us, let these leaders not look at personal gain but the progress of this nation. We have been at the low level for long
cry
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Only a dunce doesn't know Loans have tenure and terms and conditions

Oga you have clarified why the state still goes on a loan spree raking in more debts
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by lexy2014: 12:58pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Because Lagos makes over $2 billion in revenue annually and has external debt of $1.3 billion

So has Lagos state "comfortably" paid off this "little debt"?
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

Who asked you to compare Lagos with Kano?. You brought your ibotic hatred on this thread to disparage Lagos and when your flatt head is being flogged, you now twisting like a mad dog comparing Kano with Lagos. Do northerners ask you to help them compare Kano with any state?. Why can't you compare any of your red mud state ?
Europeans came to Africa and exploit wherever they landed. Who gives a fück who discovered what. I have had enough of your ibotic senselessness, you can't lick Kanu's urine and be normal.
Bye.

You are shifting goal posts because I clarified to you that your lie about the significance of Lagos before the Portuguese has been busted you are no changing tune. Oga stop deceiving people in this forum abeg.
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Mooh247: 12:59pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

So has Lagos state "comfortably" paid off this "little debt"?

No but they haven't defualted on the time they agreed to pay the Little Loans
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by adebayo987: 1:06pm On May 01, 2022
Islie:
EU officials reportedly say the new resolution is expected to be approved by E.U. ambassadors next week as part of plans to avoid delays.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/527049-european-union-set-for-russia-oil-embargo-turns-to-nigeria-others-for-supply.html

Lalasticlala

Aaah! Thank God... So this Putin's war is finally a blessing to us. Please, come to Nigeria ASAP for natural gas, people.
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Igbofam: 1:14pm On May 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

As of yesterday USA is still importing Russia oil and gas.
USA sec of the state said it himself.

You know you are a renowned Russian propagandist liar who has been exposed several times so keep on lying
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by lexy2014: 1:16pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

No but they haven't defualted on the time they agreed to pay the Little Loans

I didn't ask u if they have defaulted or not. Has Lagos state "comfortably" paid off this "little debt"?
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Mooh247: 1:17pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if they have defaulted or not. Has Lagos state "comfortably" paid off this "little debt"?

Yes they have been comfortably paying off these little loan
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by lexy2014: 1:19pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

So what is this?
Mooh247:

No but...
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Mooh247: 1:20pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

So what is this?

It's for people with common sense that understand how loans tenure works and maturity works
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by seunny4lif(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2022
Igbofam:

You know you are a renowned Russian propagandist liar who has been exposed several times so keep on lying
Exposed what?
USA still buying Russia gas and oil.
USA Sec of the state said it himself after he was questioned.

1 Like

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by lexy2014: 1:24pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

It's for people with common sense that understand how loans tenure works and maturity works

Based on your common sense of understanding how loan tenure works and how maturity works, what's this?

Mooh247:

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Mooh247: 1:25pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

Based on your common sense of understanding how loan tenure works and how maturity works, what's this?

Is English hard for you to comprehend

Kindly use Google translate and stop disturbing me or constituiting nuisance with silly questions
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Igbofam: 1:25pm On May 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Exposed what?
USA still buying Russia gas and oil.
USA Sec of the state said it himself after he was questioned.

Keep lying wink
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by lexy2014: 1:27pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Is English hard for you to comprehend

Kindly use Google translate and stop disturbing me or constituiting nuisance with silly questions

Since English isn't hard for u to comprehend and u can use goog6to translate, then u shouldn't have any issues answering the simple question:

Mooh247:

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Mooh247: 1:28pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

Since English isn't hard for u to comprehend and u can use goog6to translate, then u shouldn't have any issues answering the simple question:

I have issues answering people asking stupid questions so stop qouting me

Thanks and good bye

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Sagefromtheeast: 1:31pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Same Peter Obi that couldn't develop Anambra for 8 years while Oil sold above $50

No airport, No rever port, No increase in GDP, No metro busses like BRT, No metro rail, No new Stadium, nothing just boreholes and school desktop computers

Anambra ranks 16 out of the 36 States in Nigeria in terms of GDP and Economy yet you wickedly want us to vote someone that can't fix his state because of ethnic and religious sentiment

Nigerians are really their own problem.
All these giberish is in a bid to discredit Peter Obi.
Truth is I have nothing in particular to lose or win if he looses or wins.
But if you stand Peter Obi and your tinubu, I'll vote Peter Obi anytime any day.
Just the way I'd choose Jonathan over buhari that year.
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by LegacyB: 1:33pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Same Peter Obi that couldn't develop Anambra for 8 years while Oil sold above $50

No airport, No rever port, No increase in GDP, No metro busses like BRT, No metro rail, No new Stadium, nothing just boreholes and school desktop computers

Anambra ranks 16 out of the 36 States in Nigeria in terms of GDP and Economy yet you wickedly want us to vote someone that can't fix his state because of ethnic and religious sentiment

Bros u wicked oooo. See as u finish Peter Obi for President People.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Mooh247: 1:35pm On May 01, 2022
Sagefromtheeast:

Nigerians are really their own problem.
All these giberish is in a bid to discredit Peter Obi.
Truth is I have nothing in particular to lose or win if he looses or wins.
But if you stand Peter Obi and your tinubu, I'll vote Peter Obi anytime any day.
Just the way I'd choose Jonathan over buhari that year.

That is your choice and opinion

Stand Tinubu and Peter Obi in Academic Qualifications, career in Private sector, Personal Business, experience in Governance, Fight for Democracy then I will pick Tinubu anytime any day

And just like you I have being comfortable all my life and never depended on Government for anything so my choice is objective
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Sagefromtheeast: 1:38pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

That is your choice and opinion

Stand Tinubu and Peter Obi in Academic Qualifications, career in Private sector, Personal Business, experience in Governance, Fight for Democracy the I will pick Tinubu anytime any day

And just like you I have being comfortable all my life and never depended on Government for anything so my choice is objective

Let's continue this conversation if either of them makes it to Aso Rock.

And please ensure to maintain this account
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Mooh247: 1:39pm On May 01, 2022
Sagefromtheeast:

Let's continue this conversation if either of them makes it to Aso Rock.

And please ensure to maintain this account

Insha Allah we shall
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by paramakina202: 1:40pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

No airport, No river port, No increase in GDP, No metro busses like BRT, No metro rail, No new Stadium, nothing just boreholes and school desktop computers

Which politifian in Nigeria was able to fix his state according to your criteria worthy than Obi ?
Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by lexy2014: 1:40pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

I have issues answering people asking stupid questions so stop qouting me

Thanks and good bye

Are u saying that the answers u gave me earlier were stupid hence the "stupid questions"?

Mooh247:

Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by Mooh247: 1:41pm On May 01, 2022
paramakina202:

Which politifian in Nigeria was able to fix his state according to your criteria worthy than Obi ?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Akimwumi Ambode, Dave Umahi, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Akpabio, Udom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit / Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.