Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs (530 Views)

See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband / Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by phoneport(m): 6:11am On May 01, 2022
In the last few days, there has been a lot of talks in Lagos State, places namely Lekki, Ajah, concerning women sleeping with dogs (bestiality).

In response to this, Nigerians in twitter, some other online platforms and even offline, bemoaned the extreme measures taken by these desperate women to have money and also belong.

There were reports (not substantiated) on the internet that a lady was paid millions to lay with dogs in Lekki.

Some of the women in the quotation saw it as a way to get quick cash rather than go through the lengthy process of trying to work. I want us to see the biblical perspective on people sleeping with animals.

Several scriptures in the Bible spoke greatly against humans lying to animals and also called for such a person to be found to be killed alongside the animal.

Some of the scriptures are found in:

Exodus 22:19 states, “Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal is to be put to death.”

Leviticus 18:23 states, “Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.”

Leviticus 20:15 states, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.”

2 Likes

Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by jmoore(m): 6:22am On May 01, 2022
"Who virginity epp" is now sleeping with dogs.

Thank God for my stance on getting married to a virgin. No virgin, no marriage.

Thunder will fire the nyash of any person that tries to discourage me from marrying a virgin.

Ndi don't judge my past. After sleeping with dogs, you don't want him to judge your past, abi?

Tufia!!

2 Likes

Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by MejiLoyon2: 6:22am On May 01, 2022
For those that fear God.
These ones out there na God dey fear them.
One of the many reasons Jesus wept. He wept because he saw the future and saw the rubbish the people he is going to die for will be doing. E pain baba. He burst cry.

This dog level make we understand why becky dog no like me. For every thrust I give Becky the dog dey wail outside woooow woooow. As in every thrust. When I stop he stops. Becky so na me and your dog dey share kpekus.
Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by AntiChristian: 6:39am On May 01, 2022
The problem with the old testament is that people refuse to use it.

Christians prefer the freedom mentality of the west.

And since the biblical Jesus preached "let he who is sinless cast the first stone".

Then those laws became more and more book laws!

No country would use these laws except maybe the Islamic countries.
Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by ehbellsho(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2022
No putting to death again.
Christ has paid for it by dying on the cross.

It is left for the sinners to repent or face eternal death.

This generation sha!

God will save us ooo

1 Like

Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by Nobody: 7:16am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

And since the biblical Jesus preached "let he who is sinless cast the first stone".

In Genesis 2:17 God told Adam "the day you eat if the fruit you shall die", so remind us what happened to Adam? Or is that from the new testament?
Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by everythinggirly(f): 7:18am On May 01, 2022
The end is near, so many abominable things are happening, all for fun, fame and wealth!
May God help his children.

Happy Sunday and new month y'all.

I'm still available for your writing jobs.
Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by advanceDNA: 7:31am On May 01, 2022
guys, ladies...pull your ears...
dont get sexually involved or marry someone that is morally bankrupt and have very low standards towards sex, people with dangerously high body count, people that can have sex for money....

interrogate people you meet.
Use reverse psychology to get them to spill. investigate them, stop jumping from one penís/pvssy to another like say them swear for you....shó yá wèrè níí

apart from risk of STds, paternity/maternity fraud grin, and no peace in marriage, morally bankrupt people can't raise children properly... it's not rocket science..u can't give what you don't have...

we now Yahoo mother's and father association, parents that take their children to herbalist to fortify them for the prostitution trade...

no straff in the dark ooo...my guy don see incision(gbere) for pvssy before..people dey crase for street gaaan òooo...

no lose guard
the risk is getting high...
the streets is getting colder..
Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35am On May 01, 2022
ehbellsho:
No putting to death again.
Christ has paid for it by dying on the cross...

Wrong!

Only A righteous nation "A Holy people/He without sin" can implement that Law
Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by jmoore(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Why have your Islam/Hisbah refused to cut off the hands of Ganduje for corruption?
Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by AntiChristian: 8:18am On May 01, 2022
jmoore:

Why have your Islam/Hisbah refused to cut off the hands of Ganduje for corruption?

Simple! Because he hasn't been convicted of any crime in any shariah court!

Moreover, the Shari'ah in Nigeria is still under the constitution and hence not the national law but state law.
Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by jmoore(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Simple! Because he hasn't been convicted of any crime in any shariah court!

Moreover, the Shari'ah in Nigeria is still under the constitution and hence not the national law but state law.
But Hisbah dey destroy alcohol bottles. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by AntiChristian: 8:40am On May 01, 2022
jmoore:

But Hisbah dey destroy alcohol bottles. Keep deceiving yourself.

How do i deceive myself?

Shariah as practiced anywhere is the constitution and is not subjected to another law.

Since the Nigerian version is under another constitution then we expect it to be faulty.
Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by TUMIC(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2022
Who nor fear Lagos Girls, nor fit fear anything or anyone again...
Re: See What The Bible Said About Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs by luvmijeje(f): 10:26am On May 01, 2022
Who am I to judge? But some people no get shame o. You slept with dog, you announced it. Na wa ooo.

(1) (Reply)

BLASPHEMY... The Old Law And Deborah / The Final Generation Bible - What You Need To Know About The End Of The World / See MFM’s Olukoya 30 Prophecies For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.