Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others (27554 Views)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by TheWolfen(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2022
Tell them, They will tell you it is their body. Their choice.
But aren't ready to take responsibility for the wrong choices. They would rather blame others for it.
Even God sef go collet him own blame from them.

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by chatinent: 10:19am On May 01, 2022
They gave it a new name: “looking hot.” Well done, stainless frying pan oshi.

1 Like

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2022
Am I the only one who see beauty in decency... Too much revealing is a no no, a huge turn off.

6 Likes

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Tomilola360: 10:23am On May 01, 2022
false prophet.

the heart is all that matters. That's what we have been told for a while now. smiley
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by OBALOLA55(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2022
luvmijeje:
You are all deceiving yourself. Women by nature are seductive. Whether they dress scantily or not, men will still lust after that breasts and that bum bum.

The earlier you accept it, the better. You are teaching upside-down.
YOU DON SHAKE YANSH FOR YOUR PASTOR TODAY undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2022
Very wonderful post! The spirit of seduction is being grossly underestimated by ignorant folks today, because of lack of knowledge.
This spirit is symbolized by SNAKE, and utilized effectively by Water spirits and their human agents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by luvmijeje(f): 10:34am On May 01, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU DON SHAKE YANSH FOR YOUR PASTOR TODAY undecided

Oga, the shaking cannot be control. Men should look and remove eyes. The issue is not women. The issue is men who lack discipline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Eriokanmi: 10:38am On May 01, 2022
luvmijeje:
You are all deceiving yourself. Women by nature are seductive. Whether they dress scantily or not, men will still lust after that breasts and that bum bum.

The earlier you accept it, the better. You are teaching upside-down.
I disagree. If you wear clothing that cover your breast and butt, nobody would lust after you provided you dress in a revealling way. If you're busty, you could still dress in a manner nobody would notice it. You can't be busty and wear an undersized bra that would only cover the lower part of it and you think you'd not be noticed. Same when you wear a tight skirt to the extent that your pant lines are showing. I never knew as a man, that we're also meant to mind what we wear until a neighbour told me to go get a bra, a woman for that matter. Each time i wear joggers, take pictures and post it on face book, the compliment I'd get from ladies would outnumber what men would say, including female friends who hardly even say me a hi. Until a day i was told by someone that I shouldn't wear tights again cos my front was bulging so i stopped. You'd be addressed the way you're dressed. Simple.

6 Likes

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by hashtagged(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2022
Jokerman:
Women who dress seductively, already know they are children of the devil

Then why do kids and Muslims up north get raped. Everyone need to learn self control and stop blaming women that you are a rapist
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by RaptObserver: 10:39am On May 01, 2022
Seductive dressing can't move me. In the olden days women didn't wear clothes and they were not termed seductive. Everything is in mindset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by OBALOLA55(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2022
luvmijeje:

Oga, the shaking cannot be control. Men should look and remove eyes. The issue is not women. The issue is men who lack discipline.
SO WHATS WRONG IN COVERING YOUR BODY IN NIQAB JUST LIKE VIRGIN MARY undecided
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by AfroKnight: 10:42am On May 01, 2022
They say they are not looking good for men.

But we know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by luvmijeje(f): 10:44am On May 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I disagree. If you wear clothing that cover your breast and butt, nobody would lust after you provided you dress in a revealling way. If you're busty, you could still dress in a manner nobody would notice it. You can't be busty and wear an undersized bra that would only cover the lower part of it and you think you'd not be noticed. Same when you wear a tight skirt to the extent that your pant lines are showing. I never knew as a man, that we're also meant to mind what we wear until a neighbour told me to lgo get a bra, a woman for that matter. Each time wear joggers, take pictures and post it on face book, the compliment id get from ladies would outnumber what men would say, including female friends who hardly even srbd me a hi. Until a day i was told by someone that I should wear tights again cos my front was bulging so i stopped. You'd be addressed the way you're dressed. Simple.

Are you a woman? I am busty person and I hate men hissing or catcalling me on the road. Because of those foolish men I am always putting on jacket. I remembered a day I put on 3 clothes, some men were still still hitting and targeting my breasts

I am still insisting, it is not matter of dress.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Eriokanmi: 10:50am On May 01, 2022
luvmijeje:

Are you a woman? I am busty person and I hate men hissing or catcalling me on the road. Because of those foolish men I am always putting on jacket. I remembered a day I put on 3 clothes, some men were still still hitting and targeting my breasts

I am still insisting, it is not matter of dress.
I'm a man. I'm not doubting your experience. It's natural for men to see and admire women, busty or not. All am saying is, such lustful look could still he put in check if your dressings are modest. If I post the picture of my woman here, I'd not stop receiving comments from guys, especially where she's not wearing a bra but a tshirt at home. Whenever visitors are coming, she'd have to rush inside and wear a bra before she'd attend to them, to describe how busty she is. Yet, whenever she's going to work, if you see packaging, you'd never believe she's so endowed until when she removes the bra. If her type now wears a tiny bra to push out the flesh, men could fall into canals wh8le looking at her. Such should be avoided

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by luvmijeje(f): 10:50am On May 01, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO WHATS WRONG IN COVERING YOUR BODY IN NIQAB JUST LIKE VIRGIN MARY undecided

So I should be in cage because of your lack of discipline. As I earlier said this teaching of dressing seductively is upside-down.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by VaginaPeople: 10:52am On May 01, 2022
Women dress indecently to church cry

1 Like

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by luvmijeje(f): 10:52am On May 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm a man. I'm not doubting your experience. It's natural for men to see and admire women, busty or not. All am saying is, such lustful look could still he put in check if your dressings are modest. If I post the picture of my woman here, I'd not stop receiving comments from guys, especially where she's not wearing a bra but a tshirt at home. Whenever visitors are coming, she'd have to rush inside and wear a bra before she'd attend to them, to describe how busty she is. Yet, whenever she's going to work, if you see packaging, you'd never believe she's so endowed until when she removes the bra. If her type now wears a tiny bra to push out the flesh, men could fall into canals wh8le looking at her. Such should be avoided

Those dressing seductively are rendering services to the society. If not the rape cases will be worse than than what's currently going on.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by VaginaPeople: 10:53am On May 01, 2022
I doubt if women will make heaven cry

1 Like

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by VaginaPeople: 10:54am On May 01, 2022
Women of nowadays cry

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by harmony75: 10:57am On May 01, 2022
Happy new month.. May this month of May be full of Goodies goodness for you Ijn � seduction is evil don't cause your brother to stumble repent from every form of sin!
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Heterodox(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2022
There's nothing like lust.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Tsufyaan: 11:06am On May 01, 2022
luvmijeje:

You dress modestly so that we will be able to see men without discipline. You do the right thing first and let see those men looking morumora for a decent ladies to prey on.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Exoticfarmer: 11:08am On May 01, 2022
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by babadee1(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2022
Interesting15:

The aim of every seducer/seductress is to lure ignorant folks into immorality. Then they become a prey to the devil, whose major mission is to "steal, kill and destroy" (John 10:10).

Even many centuries before now, immoral individuals have always been aware of the negative potency of lust. They understood the business of planting lust in people's heart through seductive dressings.

Today, there is an obvious increase in immoral dressing. You now see individuals (males and females) boldly appearing half-naked, in clothes exposing parts of their bodies that should be kept private from public eyes. They intentionally wear provocative clothes, and they are now everywhere.

Of course, ignorant folks simply refer to these immoral trends and cultures as "modern fashion". Nevertheless, the wise should know that there is actually a dangerous motive behind the perverted culture of dressing immorally.

Let me explain that there are many persons out there who are directly working for the devil. These persons will appear as ordinary humans, living with us, but they are actually witches and wizards, possessed with demonic spirits, belonging to the evil marine kingdom. They appear innocent and harmless, and they appear sweetly. But they are evil. Inwardly, they are dark and dangerous. They intentionally draw people away with lust through the way they dress, then it becomes easy for their preys to fall into sexual sins (which then gives their master the devil a chance to ruthlessly plunder such a life).

There are some others who are indirectly working for the devil. These ones are simply living a lifestyle that is being utilised by the devil. Their lifestyle is unknowingly influenced by demons to sow the seed of lust in the hearts of people via their seductive dressings.

So, when you see people who dress seductively, they fall into any of the above categories, and the motive is to sow seeds of lust into the hearts of unsuspecting people. These seeds will start growing in different forms, until you find yourself indulging in immoral activities.

Therefore, to avoid falling into the trap you must be wise. You can get the right wisdom from God, through a relationship with Jesus Christ. Hence, you must first make Jesus your LORD and SAVIOR. Simply call upon His Name wherever you are, and He will come into your life.

Wisdom demands that you should be wary of people who dress seductively and immorally. Be wary of movies, websites, books and magazines where you consistently see people that are badly dressed. The lust they deposit in your heart can ruin you after some time. Hence, always partner with the Holy Spirit (through prayers, studying the Bible, fasting, etc) to cleanse your heart daily and uproot any seed of lust deposited into your heart.

Always remember that in a badly corrupt society like ours, it is possible to live in perfect holiness and purity. But only the Holy Spirit can help you, and the help can come when you submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. The LORD already gave us the key to victory:

"Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh" (Galatians 5:16)

You are destined to have an eternal righteous relationship with God, through Jesus Christ. This is what empowers you to live above sin and satan and self. God bless you

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/04/dressing-seductively-to-deposit-lust-in.html

Another person's dressing cannot deposit in the heart what is not already there. Let us hold ourselves alone responsible for what is in our hearts and not others. God will help us.

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by LollySeaSide: 11:17am On May 01, 2022
chymes0359:
Just finish downloading 365 Days This day

what should I do?
I don't know what that is but I'm guessing it has something to do with immoral dressing.
If so, hit delete!
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Crafteck1: 11:21am On May 01, 2022
Instagrammers and tiktokkers wont like this, thats all they sell

1 Like

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by NaBanga: 11:22am On May 01, 2022
So were all Africans immoral when most were naked or wearing small leaf coverings? I feel confident this writeup only applies to women. Go and rest sir. tongue
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Eriokanmi: 11:33am On May 01, 2022
luvmijeje:

Those dressing seductively are rendering services to the society. If not the rape cases will be worse than than what's currently going on.
Hence, the moral decadence and lustful vices as seen today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: “anyone Who Wishes Buhari Dead Will Die Before Him” / Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? / The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.