Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others (27512 Views)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2022
PlanktonX:

But they kept pulling the mini skirt down every second and minute when they walk past you. Yet they are not aware of their indecency.

even b4 mini was in fashion what where women wearing? African and western fashion are different bt have their own types of seductive style as u may call it.

Everybody won't wear long gown just to please u.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Adeleayo: 4:30pm On May 01, 2022
jaxxy:

even b4 mini was in fashion what where women wearing? African and western fashion are different bt have their own types of seductive style as u may call it.

Everybody won't wear long gown just to please u.
Interesting15:

The aim of every seducer/seductress is to lure ignorant folks into immorality. Then they become a prey to the devil, whose major mission is to "steal, kill and destroy" (John 10:10).

Even many centuries before now, immoral individuals have always been aware of the negative potency of lust. They understood the business of planting lust in people's heart through seductive dressings.

Today, there is an obvious increase in immoral dressing. You now see individuals (males and females) boldly appearing half-naked, in clothes exposing parts of their bodies that should be kept private from public eyes. They intentionally wear provocative clothes, and they are now everywhere.

Of course, ignorant folks simply refer to these immoral trends and cultures as "modern fashion". Nevertheless, the wise should know that there is actually a dangerous motive behind the perverted culture of dressing immorally.

Let me explain that there are many persons out there who are directly working for the devil. These persons will appear as ordinary humans, living with us, but they are actually witches and wizards, possessed with demonic spirits, belonging to the evil marine kingdom. They appear innocent and harmless, and they appear sweetly. But they are evil. Inwardly, they are dark and dangerous. They intentionally draw people away with lust through the way they dress, then it becomes easy for their preys to fall into sexual sins (which then gives their master the devil a chance to ruthlessly plunder such a life).

There are some others who are indirectly working for the devil. These ones are simply living a lifestyle that is being utilised by the devil. Their lifestyle is unknowingly influenced by demons to sow the seed of lust in the hearts of people via their seductive dressings.

So, when you see people who dress seductively, they fall into any of the above categories, and the motive is to sow seeds of lust into the hearts of unsuspecting people. These seeds will start growing in different forms, until you find yourself indulging in immoral activities.

Therefore, to avoid falling into the trap you must be wise. You can get the right wisdom from God, through a relationship with Jesus Christ. Hence, you must first make Jesus your LORD and SAVIOR. Simply call upon His Name wherever you are, and He will come into your life.

Wisdom demands that you should be wary of people who dress seductively and immorally. Be wary of movies, websites, books and magazines where you consistently see people that are badly dressed. The lust they deposit in your heart can ruin you after some time. Hence, always partner with the Holy Spirit (through prayers, studying the Bible, fasting, etc) to cleanse your heart daily and uproot any seed of lust deposited into your heart.

Always remember that in a badly corrupt society like ours, it is possible to live in perfect holiness and purity. But only the Holy Spirit can help you, and the help can come when you submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. The LORD already gave us the key to victory:

"Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh" (Galatians 5:16)

You are destined to have an eternal righteous relationship with God, through Jesus Christ. This is what empowers you to live above sin and satan and self. God bless you

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/04/dressing-seductively-to-deposit-lust-in.html

hmm!
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by judedwriter(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2022
If only women know what men wrestle with in their hearts when they expose their bodies...

But frankly speaking, lust has nothing to benefit or gain. When a man lusts after a scantily dressed woman, he loses more than he bargains.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Bbbw: 6:06pm On May 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Image123(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2022
LordReed:

No you missed the part where it is dissonant.

It is not dissonance but different. You are not less absurd than saying everything must remain same way it was created or born. No baths, toothbrushing, no medical inputs or any other input. There was nowhere the Bible said or suggested to be or remain naked. Contrarily, there are many verses and passages about dressing.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by LordReed(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2022
Image123:

It is not dissonance but different. You are not less absurd than saying everything must remain same way it was created or born. No baths, toothbrushing, no medical inputs or any other input. There was nowhere the Bible said or suggested to be or remain naked. Contrarily, there are many verses and passages about dressing.

Actually what is absurd is believing that unnatural things are against your god and yet not managing to live without them. Nobody said you shouldn't bath, use medicine or any other technology but to now turn around to condemn the same technology as being against your god is hilarious.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by oshaosha2014(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2022
You are a demon in disguise.

Winters23:
grin

The only thing I miss about going to church is the free poosy sisters give when I play the brother role properly

Mehnnn I miss those days.

I might enter winners or embassy next Sunday.

The only place you find oloshos with great discounts
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Image123(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2022
LordReed:

Actually what is absurd is believing that unnatural things are against your god and yet not managing to live without them. Nobody said you shouldn't bath, use medicine or any other technology but to now turn around to condemn the same technology as being against your god is hilarious.

This sounds like delusions, i have no idea of what you are talking about. Definitely not me or God.

1 Like

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by LordReed(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2022
Image123:

This sounds like delusions, i have no idea of what you are talking about. Definitely not me or God.

Well good for you that you don't have this particular delusion.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Image123(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2022
LordReed:

Well good for you that you don't have this particular delusion.

It's unbiblical as you know, so where did you spin it from?
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by LordReed(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2022
Image123:

It's unbiblical as you know, so where did you spin it from?

From your fellow believers.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Image123(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2022
LordReed:

From your fellow believers.

Read the Bible, you have one. There are millions of fellow believers.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Sleekfingers: 7:33pm On May 01, 2022
Jokerman:
Women who dress seductively, already know they are children of the devil

So you want make dem cover their assets like Eleha ( muslim masquerade) abi?
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by LordReed(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2022
Image123:

Read the Bible, you have one. There are millions of fellow believers.

Been there, done that. I am not a gatekeeper to tell people whether or not they are interpreting the bible correctly but I will tell them when they express a bad idea.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by elinaxy(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2022
I love and cherish decent dressed women,
indecency irritates me
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Image123(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2022
LordReed:

Been there, done that. I am not a gatekeeper to tell people whether or not they are interpreting the bible correctly but I will tell them when they express a bad idea.

You been there but forgotten that obviously. That's why you hooked everyone up with someone's opinion not found anywhere in the scriptures.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2022
Image123:

You been there but forgotten that obviously. That's why you hooked everyone up with someone's opinion not found anywhere in the scriptures.

Not my problem if other people interpret your bible in some way you don't agree with.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Image123(m): 4:22am On May 02, 2022
LordReed:

Not my problem if other people interpret your bible in some way you don't agree with.

It's your problem when you use the same myopic view on everyone. Is it okay for others to paint all atheists with the same brush stick? You have a Bible to refer to, not other people's opinions.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by LordReed(m): 5:32am On May 02, 2022
Image123:

It's your problem when you use the same myopic view on everyone. Is it okay for others to paint all atheists with the same brush stick? You have a Bible to refer to, not other people's opinions.

How did I use it on everyone?
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by segcymoor(m): 7:06am On May 02, 2022
Lumig:
cool... Since the beginning of time, the female folks have been potent weapons in the hands of lucifer to bring mankind down to the pit especially through their suductive and demonic dressings.
God help mankind

Simple but bitter truth....
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by segcymoor(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2022
Ybaby:

Men who drive flashy cars , dress well and have money are luring women in to sexual sins.

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” Matthew 19:24

You stay poor and the girls will not seduce you... or better yet close your eyes. Stop giving control of your spiritual life to external factors.... get strong internally and stop being biblically crazy.

Nothing else

However I can relate... it's not quite easy for me driving 4matic Benz...
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Image123(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2022
LordReed:

How did I use it on everyone?

You used it on me.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Broveens42(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2022
Winters23:
grin

The only thing I miss about going to church is the free poosy sisters give when I play the brother role properly

Mehnnn I miss those days.

I might enter winners or embassy next Sunday.

The only place you find oloshos with great discounts

Meehn ... Quite cheap grin
I'm missing a lot

1 Like

Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by LordReed(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2022
Image123:

You used it on me.

Nope. I was never referring to you besides you jumped into the conversation so you thought I was referring to you.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Image123(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2022
LordReed:

Nope. I was never referring to you besides you jumped into the conversation so you thought I was referring to you.

i see, my bad then.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by JesusSheep(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2022
People know in their heart when their dressing is seductive but many times we do not want to follow our conscience in toning down the seductiveness. May God help!
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by egopersonified(f): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
immortalcrown can you please unquote me in the xoxo about my son in travel section? Thanks.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by immortalcrown(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
egopersonified, I am not sure I quoted you.
Re: Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others by Marpol2021(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Be warned!
You cannot lead others to Hell with your dressing and say you are going to Heaven. You are Decieving yourself.
you can lead others to hell and still repent and make heaven...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.