Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? (1775 Views)

Listen To What Ezenwanyi (queen Of The Coast) Said About Nnmadi Kanu (video) / Obi Of Onitsha Joins In Support Of Nnmadi Kanu / Biafra: IPOB Gives Reason Why They Sack Nnmadi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by KnowAll(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
I hope it is a rumour oh embarassed according to d reliable source Obi was said he admire his courage even in d face of intimidation. No be me talk am, I just hope it is a rumour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Born2Breed(f): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is fake news.

I'm waiting for mynd44 to close this thread as he has done all other thread that were rumour on Mc oluomo and tinubu.

Let's see if you will drop your biased toga.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by SlurUsername1: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin

222 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by KnowAll(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
The gist was Obi just said he loves Nnamadi’s undeterred fighting spirit. Someone now suggested that Kanu may have a role to play in government especially in defence.

Obi kept mum, did not say much after that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by IamWonderful: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
That is be the beginning of the ending of Pandora Peter Obituary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seun, lalasticlala, myndd44 please close this thread. This is pure lies and such shouldn't be promoted here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by foryourmindok: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eyaa so Peter Obi is no longer behind the killing of IPOB members in Ezu river?

It's so hard to market a bad product who doesn't even believe in Nigeria. Tinubu sees Nigeria as a market where he extracts his stolen billion and then goes to France to spend it

12 Likes

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Born2Breed(f): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Seun, lalasticlala, myndd44 please close this thread. This is pure lies and such shouldn't be promoted here.

They won't. See below.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Born2Breed:
This is fake news.

I'm waiting for mynd44 to close this thread as he has done all other thread that were rumour on Mc oluomo and tinubu.

Let's see if you will drop your biased toga.

He will not ban him because Nairaland is Anti Igbo.

They sponsor lies against Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Seefinish: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
KnowAll:
I hope it is a rumour oh embarassed according to d reliable source Obi was said he admire his courage even in d face of intimidation. No be me talk am, I just hope it is a rumour.
He promised to make Nnamdi Kani CBN governor

1 Like

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by haffaze777(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Are you alive?

A dead rat is better than you because you're living miserable life already.

All these mkpurumiri people self

197 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Smoke55: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Same way tinubu made mc oluwomo Lagos State tax collector?? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Oilwell(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2022
KnowAll:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Oilwell(m): 12:56am On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:

I guess that's in Biafra because Pandora criminal can never rule Nigeria.grin

Quote me negatively and watch Ogun kill you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Paretomaster1(m): 1:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Some people dey like deceive themselves sha.... How on earth did they ever imagine Peter Obi to Even come close to winning the election??

Wake up if u r dreaming !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Idiotseverywher: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2022
KnowAll:
. Some of this Fulani terrorist are getting mad , getting real loco because of Peter Obi emerging popularity, they will pretend to be Yoruba to act foolish here in order cause ethic war among the two

1 Like

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by olisaEze(m): 2:26am On Jul 02, 2022
It’s almost pitiful that the opposition has decided to sink as low as cooking up wild & unfounded gossip in a desperate attempt to smear Obi’s campaign as a result of lack of scandal material. They can’t believe that a Nigerian can get this successful without government patronage or criminal activities, because that is exactly how their political leaders have acquired their ill gotten wealth. Funny thing there is, till Peter Obi came into the scene, they thought everyone else was just like them.grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Jack005(m): 2:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Una go tire.. You all said Obi will not win, Obi is this, Obi is that.. Anytime one comes to politics section, you must read a negative story about Mr Obi from tinubu toys... My friend, Una never Start.. Thank God people now know nairaland for what it is..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by ObosiUkwalla: 3:27am On Jul 02, 2022
IamWonderful:
That is be the beginning of the ending of Pandora Peter Obituary

Since you Soo much love obituary, henceforth, obituaries shall be your portion and the portion of your family members.
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by HilcomTech(m): 4:19am On Jul 02, 2022
KnowAll:

Weather rumour or not, The Pandora criminal is not going anywhere. No IGBO man will ever smell the presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by HilcomTech(m): 4:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Jack005:
Una go tire.. You all said Obi will not win, Obi is this, Obi is that.. Anytime one comes to politics section, you must read a negative story about Mr Obi from tinubu toys... My friend, Una never Start.. Thank God people now know nairaland for what it is..

Just reserve your energy to continue your Biafra nonsense as that Pandora thief would be properly disgraced in 2023
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Born2Breed(f): 6:14am On Jul 02, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

It's obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Great0ne1: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2022
KnowAll:
You are a COMPLETE IDIOT. We know what you are upto. Nnamdi kanu will be tried as the law demands. If found guilty, he will be purnished accordingly. That is what will happene to nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Great0ne1: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2022
foryourmindok:
Eyaa so Peter Obi is no longer behind the killing of IPOB members in Ezu river?

It's so hard to market a bad product who doesn't even believe in Nigeria. Tinubu sees Nigeria as a market where he extracts his stolen billion and then goes to France to spend it
Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by ajekpaks(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2022
KnowAll:

Which useless rumour? all these urchins self...

1 Like

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by Jack005(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Just reserve your energy to continue your Biafra nonsense as that Pandora thief would be properly disgraced in 2023
Lol.. Your generation cannot achieve what he has achieved.. Your papa sef no reach am.. Keep sucking tinubu urine... Fool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by wingmanIII: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu is also planning to make mc oluomo, the motor park tout the minister for Finance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by adekolaelect(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

What is anti Igbo about the news now Is Obi not Yours ? Is Kanu not yours ? Can you show me any where Obi condemned what Kanu was doing in Nigeria since 2014? Obi is for Kanu ,Kanu is for Obi and you all represent Igbo Biafra ambition. If you like kill yourselves any Igbo associated with IPOB / Biafram can never become president of nigeria bcs you are all Enemies of Nigeria. Obi is a presidencial candidate of IPOB Terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? by nabiz(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2022
KnowAll:
yes the say way Tinubu will use Sunday igboho. So you did not read how Tinubu was sponsoring igboho to negotiate with buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, / Just In: Police Arrest APC Chairman Kano State Over Possession Of Over 300 Pvcs / States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.