Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. (28312 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2022
tonididdy:

A round table in his compound is well enough not in my living area.... Shuuuu
You allowed complete strangers to dine and wine in your house, while you were asked to excuse them! ...
Tufia!
Hmm, if I had arranged the meeting to be held in the compound, it would have been a disaster cos the rain that fell that day no be small. Meanwhile, its not a big deal. They didnt go into other rooms. And I have a large living area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2022
Oyiboman69:
very childish of you...you allowed your sitting room to be used by unfamiliar people for the purpose of a meeting which you're not part of,barely three months into a place.
I've not heard anything of such to be honest....
3 months? I have been living there for close to a year. Pls read carefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by tonididdy(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

Hmm, if I had arranged the meeting to be held in the compound, it would have been a disaster cos the rain that fell that day no be small. Meanwhile, its not a big deal. They didnt go into other rooms. And I have a large living area.
Firstly thank God am not a tenant. The community my residence is has a community Hall for disussions like this, which I don't even attend
Secondly we are two different personalities. You are very welcoming to strangers in your home, I'm not

3 Likes

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2022
Oyiboman69:
very childish of you...you allowed your sitting room to be used by unfamiliar people for the purpose of a meeting which you're not part of,barely three months into a place.
I've not heard anything of such to be honest....
3 months? I have been living there for close to a year. Pls read carefully. Plus I have a good relationship with the landlord of the property who literally begged me to host them on his behalf since he's not around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2022
tonididdy:

Firstly thank God am not a tenant. The community my residence is has a community Hall for disussions like this, which I don't even attend
Secondly we are two different personalities. You are very welcoming to strangers in your home, I'm not
Well, maybe you're right. Mind you, I'm a home owner too. But if you're a civil servant, you can become a tenant any time.

3 Likes

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by tonididdy(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

Well, maybe you're right. Mind you, I'm a home owner too. But if you're a civil servant, you can become a tenant any time.
I'm not a civil servant.
Nigeria did not contribute one Naira to the erection of my house.
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2022
tonididdy:

I'm not a civil servant.
Nigeria did not contribute one Naira to the erection of my house.
grin grin grin You paid in naira. Nigeria gave you naira. Just kidding.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by adolfHitler1934: 10:28pm On May 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Evil people everywhere.
Betrayal is in every tribe in Nigeria but West has d highest rate of betrayal.
Igbos get betrayals
Ndi Nigeria delta get
Ndi middle belt get
But Afonjas get d highest rate of betrayal, afonjas are neither here nor their, anywhere belle shift dem go follow.
D gods are wise
True. Like FFK.

1 Like

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Oyiboman69: 10:30pm On May 01, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

3 months? I have been living there for close to a year. Pls read carefully.
its okay...but I hope you used that opportunity to disengaged them from coming to your house for their useless meeting?. Peace brother....
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2022
Oyiboman69:
its okay...but I hope you used that opportunity to disengaged them from coming to your house for their useless meeting?. Peace brother....
Hmm, I simply requested a transfer back to my home base where I have my own house. I can't allow some jealous people to kill me and my family. 3 years later, I still feel like taking action against the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by tonididdy(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

grin grin grin You paid in naira. Nigeria gave you naira. Just kidding.
Lol
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by realestate99: 10:54pm On May 01, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

Hmm, I simply requested a transfer back to my home base where I have my own house. I can't allow some jealous people to kill me and my family. 3 years later, I still feel like taking action against the man.
It is quite cool you agreed to host the meeting, at least you got to know where your issue with the police came from, I quite agree that some of our people do carry this "greetings" stuff overboard irrespective of their exposure and enlightment, they won't even care if you have been greeting them all year long, but a single day you err all hell will let loose.

3 Likes

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by goldmatrix(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2022
And you think we are in Ukraine or EU?

RedScorpion:
Russian Military Casualties That Putin Don't Want You To See - Videos

Check the Nairaland link below and see the videos...

https://www.nairaland.com/7094834/russian-military-casualties-putin-dont

1 Like

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by AriseNews: 11:09pm On May 01, 2022
Wow!
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by everythinggirly(f): 11:11pm On May 01, 2022
Fear that name "Friend" he/she could be an enemy tomorrow.
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by ibinaboonline: 11:11pm On May 01, 2022
PPRO Giwa Aliyu, you are already my friend. Thank you for your service. God is your reward. As for the story, very very heartbreaking to me. A friend, so-called friend. Just because of money. They will even kill you because of money. Skillfully deceptive, they are. May God protect us all. Thanks again Officer Giwa, for your service. Get God, get sense.

1 Like

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by texazzpete(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2022
Nigerians sha.

You hear A story in which multiple police officers confessed to what is essentially kidnapping, torture and robbery…and all you can take from it is “beware fake friends”?

Na wa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by chukwuibuipob: 11:39pm On May 01, 2022
sad chai! Upon all this,I knw some pipu will not hear/believe this until dey fall into NET.May we not jam misfortune/death kal friend
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by HltSong: 12:25am On May 02, 2022
Sorry o, I couldn't read all your Tori. I am an old man. The worst set of friends I made r red pillers.

HitSong
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Uchman00: 12:56am On May 02, 2022
RedScorpion:
Russian Military Casualties That Putin Don't Want You To See - Videos

Check the Nairaland link below and see the videos...

https://www.nairaland.com/7094834/russian-military-casualties-putin-dont

Are u back from your ban? grin

1 Like

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Bamzyriches451: 1:23am On May 02, 2022
Damnn! This life don't trust anyone even your gadmn friends...
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:19am On May 02, 2022
tonididdy:
Lol
Oga,it's you, your useless cursed generation and family that are idiots. Look at this demented, primitive swine,speaking. Useless vagabond.
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by NoToPile: 2:20am On May 02, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

There is not a single human that can perfectly hide their colour,they must show it even to the smallest facial muscle twist,eye glare,body language,speach and in their dealing or treatment of others,there is always that red flag, it's just that the victims neglect it..

Hmm you have a point, most times we just wave it off oo.

1 Like

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by KINGS100(m): 3:00am On May 02, 2022
Nice one officer, if we continue like this NPF will be sanitized. Bravo.
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by obstead200(m): 3:10am On May 02, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
it’s nothing new, e don tey wey e don dey happen. That’s why I don’t keep friends, not even one.. Just few acquaintances i put on “How far ”level and occasionally drop change for beer and Peppersoup.. Everything from afar.
I thought am the only one
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by sniperr007(m): 3:31am On May 02, 2022
Why demote those officers. They need to flush them from the system.

Cos they won't change. They will continue their evil act.

2 Likes

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:04am On May 02, 2022
Some friends are devil's associates
Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Aystarz: 4:50am On May 02, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Who read novel should please summarize.

Typical Tinubu boy. They can't read, but can like to foist rubbish down our throats. All una kurukere... E no go work, you hear me?? grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by SmileDance(f): 5:02am On May 02, 2022
I can't even share my own experience, but the summary is that an older relative (a woman) was going to set me up for drugs simply because I graduated from university and her own first daughter dropped out.
Envy is senior to witchcraft

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. by Aystarz: 5:11am On May 02, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

You really should. Stuff like this emboldens them. Jealous idiots like him would try out same nonsense with another unsuspecting individual soonest, believing they will always go Scott-free. Someone needs to teach people like him that nobody owes them an iota of respect if they're not ready to earn it.

I'm very enraged by your story because I see these things play out in the Yoruba community where I live. Stupid illiterates thinking you must greet them simply because you happen to see them every day.
Such rubbish!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Co-tenant Organised Robbery Attack Against Neighbour In Lagos. / Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos / Kidnappers Abduct 3 Osun Family Members Of Kidnap Victim Who Came To Pay Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.