Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) (41546 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Guyman02: 8:41pm On May 01, 2022
Castrate him straight angry angry
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by MadeINchenzen2: 8:41pm On May 01, 2022
The dicks of these men should be cut off naaaaa

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Gkemz: 8:41pm On May 01, 2022
Ritualists now on the prowl for virginias. Parents protect your little girls.
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by ProSongWriter: 8:42pm On May 01, 2022
I dey shame for my gender sha undecided undecided cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by hashtagged(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

What sorta news is this fps on a Sunday morning!!! cry

Can't even trust my daughter with my husband, uncle, father, brother, grandfather!!

infact he has a dvck never bring a female close to him!!!

These beings are wicked and evil!!
Hypersexual beings

Everyone is evil it's good to be cautious never trust anyone even family.
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by meetme01: 8:42pm On May 01, 2022
1Sharon:
In cases like this I also blame the parents undecided

Nonsense

May you or any of your siblings be a victim? Why blame the parents? It's now a sin for a mother or fathe to send her female daughter on an errand?

Let me ask? Why blame the parents?
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by nijanigga: 8:42pm On May 01, 2022
Why won't dey hanged such men by their balls until pronounced dead, after all the ones we read in the past ,yet another one
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2022
He girl he raped is different from the one wearing Jean with blood
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43pm On May 01, 2022
Oloriburuku somebody.

Death to all rapists.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by nijanigga: 8:44pm On May 01, 2022
Guyman02:
Castrate him straight angry angry
Hang him by the balls until pronounced dead
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by delightglobal(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2022
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by osazsky(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2022
O.p pls confirm o..it can not happen in edo..we are peace loving people...it has to be ogun..osun or lagos this is not benin...check the colour of the ground or probably east...i dont know cuz we are not Phydophi nor rapist its not in our gene..we know northern male sleep with cow y yoruba girls na dog be thier ex but not in edo cuz u will be cursed if u do sucb aborminable act in benin
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by adonis89(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2022
Wetin dey do some men now. Which kind nonsense be this. Make we try dey protect our women and gals na
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by popsysanchez(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2022
This is awkward.... The man should be dealt with seriously..
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by EndRape2(f): 8:46pm On May 01, 2022
[Damaged soul, they will groom your daughter and rape her .

quote author=Cokahot post=112424057]11 year old wey u for entice with gifts,naked,suck her breasts, self-service with her pekus sight. Date her and take care of her till 18 then begin fuc k her. E reach your turn,u raped her and she's bleeding. Na oko Central straight[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Ultimas: 8:47pm On May 01, 2022
That is terrible. Raping is bad, but raping a minor is worse.
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Eriokanmi: 8:49pm On May 01, 2022
This one na yahoo man naw. Most rape na for rituals. With all the nonsense,.I wonder why none of them has become as rich as Elon musk . Awon werey
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Kokaine(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2022
I wish he's killed. Ugly bastard. Dan iska
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Chiraq77(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2022
Cokahot:
11 year old wey u for entice with gifts,naked,suck her breasts, self-service with her pekus sight. Date her and take care of her till 18 then begin fuc k her. E reach your turn,u raped her and she's bleeding. Na oko Central straight

Guy even if u dey run smallie,must you cast yourself
Choi!!

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Upmost96(f): 8:51pm On May 01, 2022
Cokahot:
11 year old wey u for entice with gifts,naked,suck her breasts, self-service with her pekus sight. Date her and take care of her till 18 then begin fuc k her. E reach your turn,u raped her and she's bleeding. Na oko Central straight

Ask yourself if wetin you write make sense.... Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by rollywise(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2022
The poor girl is even still wearing same slippers in both pictures. Our law makers made a new decree of death fit kidnapping and left rape out of it. Which one is worst?
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2022
Cokahot:
You should be isolated from mankind..even little members of your family. Have you heard of the word 'peodophile'?. Go nak ashawo before your kpekus get you into catastrophic mess. Idiot
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by jrusky(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2022
Wait a minute so able men in the area? Pls stop showing bastard like this with their face still shinning. He will blame the devil they should have first beat the hell of that devil out of him before police rescue him.
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by lexy2014: 8:55pm On May 01, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/Olu_wani/status/1520326140321226754?t=Uc2Cs-7YLSUgj9Qe4zFEpw&s=19

The eyewitness said the suspect’s family are promising to pay any amount on money to bury the case.
From the above, there's a huge possibility that case won't see the light of day. This country is so fvcked right now because the institutions are gone. Things can flipped in a matter of seconds with money. Justice can be bought& denied victims as long as the price is right. What do we do?

Meanwhile, why is the guys picture not being circulated? These are things that should be done
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Tonyx5(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2022
Obascoetubi:
Igbo IN EDO?
na only that one you see?
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by lexy2014: 8:57pm On May 01, 2022
Cokahot:

How is what u are describing you will do to an 11year old different from what the guy did?
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Elidrisy20: 8:59pm On May 01, 2022
Ashawo no dey Benin city again?
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Cokahot: 9:00pm On May 01, 2022
Stfu foo l. I've dated a 15year old but we always met outside or eateries or her street. I dont do under age. If I see her 5 years later,I will decide. Who rapes such a minor. Wtf. I mean wt f.
lexy2014:

How is what u are describing you will do to an 11year old different from what the guy did?
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Chiraq77(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2022
Benin wey be the HQ of OKPO Na 11 year old this werey go Bleep,if the police do the right thing,he should be getting life imprisonment atleast.

Pedophilia is a mental illness which has no cure and no one knows the cause.
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

What sorta news is this fps on a Sunday morning!!! cry

Can't even trust my daughter with my husband, uncle, father, brother, grandfather!!

infact he has a dvck never bring a female close to him!!!

These beings are wicked and evil!!
Hypersexual beings
Public property said she has husband. Who dash monkey banana? For rapist God will not forgive you. Area boys should do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.