Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) (41378 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2022
Police operatives have arrested a young man Identified as Collins Idahbor for allegedly raping a 11-year-old girl identified simply as Glory on her way to fetch water

It was gathered that the victim was sent to fetch water by her parents when collins Idahbor, a father of two accosted her, dragged her into a building and raped her.

An eyewitness said the unfortunate incident has left the young girl in severe pains as she was soaked in blood and was taken.

A Twitter user who posted the incident said the incident happened on Friday, April 29 in Benin, Edo state.

The eyewitness said the suspect’s family are promising to pay any amount on money to bury the case.

https://twitter.com/Olu_wani/status/1520326140321226754?t=Uc2Cs-7YLSUgj9Qe4zFEpw&s=19

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Tracka: 7:51am On May 01, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 01, 2022
Hand this ekuke to area boys make them pass judgement,popo judgement too slow.
You single handedly traumatized this young lady,as long as I exist I will keep saying and preaching it,no to rape,we men are more fvvlish than the female we always spend our life cursing,some go call me female,na your mata be that.

Nothing to sugar coat here,any man that can do this to a innocent lady deserves no mercy,if only idvvts on nairaland can put the same energy they use in cursing women here into preaching against rape and other vices committed by our gender then the world would have been a better place.
But no na woman dey do us,how woman wan clothe herself, how many bf woman get,how she decides to live her life na em be their problem,too many bsts on this forum wey dey call themself men.

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Baawaa(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2022
He should be killed,so evil men is minus one

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by tillaman(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2022
Crucify him straight up

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Jeon(f): 8:13am On May 01, 2022
DEVIL WOULD BE BLAME..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2022
Na evil people full this country oo.. Parents always be mindful of where u send ur children.. If u want to send them on errands always make sure they go in group of three or four, cos present Nigeria no give room for laxity oo. Even family members dey do, neighbors, outsiders and even friends .. mothers must always be watchful on the situation of their sons and daughters always a rapist can be anybody ooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Candidlady: 8:33am On May 01, 2022
angry

What sorta news is this fps on a Sunday morning!!! cry

Can't even trust my daughter with my husband, uncle, father, brother, grandfather!!

infact he has a dvck never bring a female close to him!!!

These beings are wicked and evil!!
Hypersexual beings

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by DONFASZY(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2022
Castrate him first bfor jail

6 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Obascoetubi: 8:40am On May 01, 2022
Igbo IN EDO?

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by VirileNelly2420: 8:44am On May 01, 2022
God plz save ur people.
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by gambia(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2022
What a disgusting act, castrate him straight away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by illicit(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

What sorta news is this fps on a Sunday morning!!! cry

Can't even trust my daughter with my husband, uncle, father, brother, grandfather!!

infact he has a dvck never bring a female close to him!!!

These beings are wicked and evil!!
Hypersexual beings

No be all men

For real

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by illicit(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2022
E still dey eye d girl by d gate shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 9:40am On May 01, 2022
In cases like this I also blame the parents undecided

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by ModeEbo(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2022
Huh the fool disvirgined the poor girl still they eye her again.
What a world

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by siofra(f): 11:06am On May 01, 2022
This evil gender again!! angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Karlovych: 11:49am On May 01, 2022
embarassed Damn, what is wrong with some people?

"The suspect's family are willing to pay any amount to bury the case", of course this is what justice in a useless nation now amounts to as long as you can pay a ridiculous amount of money to the corrupt/hungry policemen and judges you can get away with anything.

No wonder their politicians are never found guilty of the crimes they commit.

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Cokahot: 12:24pm On May 01, 2022
11 year old wey u for entice with gifts,naked,suck her breasts, self-service with her pekus sight. Date her and take care of her till 18 then begin fuc k her. E reach your turn,u raped her and she's bleeding. Na oko Central straight

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Cokahot: 12:24pm On May 01, 2022
Now the poor gal go begin fuc k upadan,begin break guys heart. Nawa o. She get big breast and big yansh. Why not groom her till she's 10years
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Mrkcee(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2022
Why!
Why!!
Why!!!
.... Why idiot lazy youth why? undecided
Why rape a kid mehn? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Fashionista01(f): 4:04pm On May 01, 2022
Evil perpetrators don't think about their family, their reputation, and their community before venturing into their evil act. They think about themselves, their selfish interest and how to achieve their set goal.

A married man with two kids did this to another person's daughter. His wife, brother(s), sister(s), mother, father, friends and relations will see him online along with the crime he committed.

His children will grow and read about their father's atrocities online. Thank God that internet never forget.

Young but full of evil spirit.

Let the court decided his fate.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2022
In this era of smart phones and technology, spirits still wander. I went to see a police friend on entering the station with him another police man was shouting take him back! take him back! here don full. Where we wan put am? grin

True story. Wahala dey o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2022
Omoh!

That nigga probably has some mental illness or something.

Cos how come someone sane gonna rape an 11 year kid, crazy times!

Wey girls plenty for this world.

Blessing still call me today wey be say I go set parole with her tomorrow. Omosiboh sef dey there wey I fit call and she go answer asapu.

I said what I said my nigga
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by seandurse(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2022
shocked
Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 01, 2022
This are the type of men who make's people like FUTUREISFEMALE thinks that all men are rapists thereby tarnishing the images of decent men out there.

Of all the ashawos and ladies scattered all over the country which he could easily choose from nah this small girl of 11years nah him he see and he is someone's father self undecided

He should be castrated immediately nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by slawormiir: 8:40pm On May 01, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Throw his gadmnnn ass into the dungeon for 300 years

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Stevenson20: 8:40pm On May 01, 2022
That man is a disgrace to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) by Gten(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2022
This is sheer wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacked By Armed Robbers On His Way To Abuja: "I Cheated Death Yet Again" / Gunmen Attack Wedding Guests In Kaduna, Kill Policemen, Others. Photos / Tramadol Effect: Police Parade Armed Robber Sleeping After 24 Hours (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.