Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Google Pixel Watch Leaked Out Mistakenly: See What Its Features Might Likely Be - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Pixel Watch Leaked Out Mistakenly: See What Its Features Might Likely Be (1730 Views)

White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / How Apple Might Likely Change The PC Industry. / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Pixel Watch Leaked Out Mistakenly: See What Its Features Might Likely Be by Oldwarriblog(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2022
The Google Pixel Watch has been widely reported in the past few weeks but the rumours of the Pixel watch design became intense when a customer left the supposed smartwatch at a restaurant with the watch box.

See photos of the Google pixel watch here

Google itself is planning for the launch of the Pixel Watch, and its trademark filing for the name more or less confirms the existence and the name of the product.

The accidental leak from the other day also gave a good idea about what to expect from the aledge smartwatch, which is going to be Google’s first ever watch to be designed and released.
So, in this post [url]kolqbe.com[/url] team decided to do a quick round-up of everything we know about the Pixel Watch, what it might comprises in terms of design, and other capabilities expected from this smartwatch.

The Body Designs to expect from the Google Pixel watch:
The Pixel Watch is seen to use a circular shape for its display, which makes it quite similar to other Android smartwatches in the market. With the leaked designs, Pixel Watch might have a screen with thin bezels and the crown dial could be quite smaller than what we have seen from most Android smartwatches.

Other Structural Design from the Pixel watch:
The one big concern regarding the Pixel Watch is its detachable strap that seems to be using proprietary sockets to fix inside. In such a case, it would be hard to find other third-party detachable straps that fit the smartwatch, forcing Google to offer its own set of straps.

Google Pixel Watch Proposed Software:
It can be considered that the Pixel Watch should ideally use the latest version of the WearOS 3.0 platform, which has been co-developed by Google and Samsung. Although, report says that the OS is still a work in progress which means that the Pixel Watch launch could happen with the WearOS 3.1 version which is currently available on Samsung’s Galaxy Watch 4 smartwatch in the market.

Source: https://kolqbe.com/google-pixel-watch-leaks-and-photos/
Re: Google Pixel Watch Leaked Out Mistakenly: See What Its Features Might Likely Be by Abfinest007(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2022
So they are not satisfied with phone alone
Re: Google Pixel Watch Leaked Out Mistakenly: See What Its Features Might Likely Be by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2022
Abfinest007:
I know some people want to be stagnant in life. But Google won't

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Watch Leaked Out Mistakenly: See What Its Features Might Likely Be by Oldwarriblog(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2022
Abfinest007:

Well it hasn't been fully confirmed... They are still working on it. Let's just say it's under consideration.. it was mistakenly leaked or so I believe...
I believe you will change your mind when you see what the pixel watch has to offer to it's users especially battery capacity. Check it out from our official website
https://kolqbe.com/google-pixel-watch-leaks-and-photos/
Re: Google Pixel Watch Leaked Out Mistakenly: See What Its Features Might Likely Be by Oldwarriblog(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Haha sir, I think google are trying to give great services to the people.. you can check out the full content in the Link Below... https://kolqbe.com/google-pixel-watch-leaks-and-photos/
Re: Google Pixel Watch Leaked Out Mistakenly: See What Its Features Might Likely Be by Abfinest007(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
thank God u said"some people not me because been satisfied doesn't mean stagnation.human need are insatiable . when u chase too many tins u lose focus
Re: Google Pixel Watch Leaked Out Mistakenly: See What Its Features Might Likely Be by ocregg: 4:52pm On May 01, 2022
Amazing
Re: Google Pixel Watch Leaked Out Mistakenly: See What Its Features Might Likely Be by Oldwarriblog(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2022
ocregg:
Amazing
Thanks sir...

(1) (Reply)

JBL Tune 570BT Wireless Headphone Review / 60° Curved Screen: Visual Marvel Of The Infinix Zero 30 / Palasa China Nokia Phones, Say Something Abt It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.