Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse (53429 Views)

They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Miner13: 9:41pm On May 01, 2022
oke2018:
I don't the exact facebook group , Are you the OP
NO.I am just concern cos when geniue help seeker will show,INSTEAD of help they would be ABUSE,BASH AND CURSE
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by KiNg0G: 9:42pm On May 01, 2022
oke2018:
It seems you're the OP if not you shouldn't be bother about it , those that want to help should help am not stopping any one from helping him .

Most stories here are similar to those on facebook , maybe it is from here the story was carried to facebook who knows.
I shouldn't be bother about it, join the train in calling op a scammer just because he's a man.
madam see anybody when don go through similar issues like this knows how the matter dey be. the fact say many people dey commit suicide is because witches and wizard like hu na nor won help, still go discourage others not to.
tufia, post the link of the facebook you saw the op story from you noi fit.
you see your life
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by mcdokwe(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2022
Congratulations on the change of posture.

I guess it is the "marrying her corpses" part that may sound irritating or something, but believe me, you're doing the right thing for posterity sake.

It is just a series of rites, it also shows your love and respect her.

God bless you and make provisions for you, now and in the future. Amen
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Paulianfa(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Miner13: 9:49pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
bros, noi vex I just dey explain matter give you say op nor go get one naira from anybody here, even if he cinema everything upload for youtube post here.
them don already spoil people mind for the front page
BOSS! vexing is not the game and beside you can't just conclude like that.no matter how small the token is,once the truth is proven(family's names and location) i can surrender my wisdow's might

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2022
Invictuse:
Same reason you are the scammer now.

whatever rocks your boat mister
Don't pick a cross that isn't yours!
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 01, 2022
Miner13:
NO.I am just concern cos when geniue help seeker will show,INSTEAD of help they would be ABUSE,BASH AND CURSE
You can't actually know a genuine seeker this day because of scammers.

That's why you as a genuine seeker you'll go extra mile in other for you to prove your innocence , if it's by showing your real face and all that then do it without shame.

If you haven't been scammed before you won't know the feelings , I have been there so I know what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

I shouldn't be bother about it, join the train in calling op a scammer just because he's a man.
madam see anybody when don go through similar issues like this knows how the matter dey be. the fact say many people dey commit suicide is because witches and wizard like hu na nor won help, still go discourage others not to.
you see your life
Honestly @seun needs to do better on the kind of characters signing up on this forum otherwise it will loose value
You nor EPP person, you will still block the person from getting EPP.
If that's nor witchcraft, I dunno what is.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2022
oke2018:

That's why you as a genuine seeker you'll go extra mile in other for you to prove your innocence , if it's by showing your real face and all that then do it without shame.

If you haven't been scammed before you won't know the feelings , I have been there so I know what I'm saying.
Oh please angry
How much dem scam you? undecided
Is it not this same forum, one guy always post photos and videos of his illness, yet people still tag him a fraud!.
Allow those who want to help, to help. Don't try to stop them.
It's a different case if it's a Ponzi ( buy and sell type of thing).
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2022
AdaAwka1:

You dont need to ask for financial help. Prostrate and let the family know ur financial strenth, dat u dont have money, moreover dont u have any family?? Why expect nairalanders to provide money for u to marry ur late girl friend. Beg the family even though dem fit no gree. But beg sha.
... What wrong had he done in seeking financial assistance from NL?
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

you see your life
Is not matter of tufiakwa anything except you're not in Nigeria.

Let him go extra mile to prove his innocence , same thing they will tell people to be careful of all this ponzi scheme at the end they will see you as enemy of progress.

Hope they're enjoying the proceeds now from those schemes, people don't longer wants to hear the truth again.

Anybody that wants to help let them help , if I need help I will come out with my full chest , most people have been helped on facebook so what's the fuss ����
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2022

Guys honestly we need to change our perspective about some sensitive topics on here.
Where's our humanity?
Na wa oh....allow those who have to give what they are willing to give (loose as the case maybe)
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Ajibade123(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
Update:

Sorry my people I asked for financial assistance.
am at her fathers compound presently,. I know everything will fall in place.
God works in mysterious ways, thank you all for your comments.
once again thank you

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7102223/want-me-marry-corpse-refused
upon all your gra gra in the previous thread
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2022
oke2018:
Is not matter of tufiakwa anything except you're not in Nigeria.

Let him go extra mile to prove his innocence , same thing they will tell people to be careful of all this ponzi scheme at the end they will see you as enemy of progress.

Hope they're enjoying the proceeds now from those schemes, people don't longer wants to hear the truth again.

Anybody that wants to help let them help , if I need help I will come out with my full chest , most people have been helped on facebook so what's the fuss ����
.so why you come tie this particular rope for neck?
Ponzi scheme is different from a man asking for financial assistance... The OP is not asking anyone to invest (loan) angry
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Miner13: 10:05pm On May 01, 2022
oke2018:

my first and most painful scam was 5k in 2003 though small now but big then. people who still need help are outside there. we can't just ignore all, cos of some barbaric animals. if the op can prove himself and confirmed by MOD here, i'll help my little way. you and i must not stop

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2022
Nwodosis:
Let this not be new scamming format as account number done appear!

Modified, seems like my comment made the guy remove his account details.
Na you devil use to start this anti-humanity agenda.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 01, 2022
tonididdy:

Oh please angry
How much dem scam you? undecided
Is it not this same forum, one guy always post photos and videos of his illness, yet people still tag him a fraud!.
Allow those who want to help, to help. Don't try to stop them.
It's a different case if it's a Ponzi ( buy and sell type of thing).
In as much I won't want any one to stop my helpers from helping me , why will I stop someone's own , abeg make una no call me name wey dem no give me.
I only commented base on my observation and people also commented theirs , so why is my own affecting people, it only shows that there's iota of true in what I commented .

I'm not stopping anyone from helping , abeg make una help am oooooooo.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 01, 2022
I hope no one gives the man/woman behind this moniker any kobo. Go through his past posts and see that the whole story was a scam to generate funds for people's pity.

Scammers don enter Nairaland and Mods dey help push them to Fp. Make I dey watch sha.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 01, 2022
Miner13:
my first and most painful scam was 5k in 2003 though small now but big then. people who still need help are outside there. we can't just ignore all, cos of some barbaric animals. if the op can prove himself and confirmed by MOD here, i'll help my little way. you and i must not stop
Pls do help in your little way , inasmuch I will also like my helpers to locate me .

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 01, 2022
tonididdy:
.so why you come tie this particular rope for neck?
Ponzi scheme is different from a man asking for financial assistance... The OP is not asking anyone to invest (loan) angry
Na your neck dem tie am put , abi u no see am , I comment jejeley dem begin dey attack me , as I get their time so I need to answer them.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2022
oke2018:
In as much I won't want any one to stop my helpers from helping me , why will I stop someone's own , abeg make una no call me name wey dem no give me.
I only commented base on my observation and people also commented theirs , so why is my own affecting people, it only shows that there's iota of true in what I commented .

I'm not stopping anyone from helping , abeg make una help am oooooooo.
You are stopping people.... As a matter of fact you have succeeded in stopping people from helping, so much so the OP had to modify his original post.
It's not nice now.
It's not your money, you obviously are hell bent not to assist anyone but don't stop others.
Pls the economy is hard enough, allow those willing to give what they can loose to do so.
Real story or not as long as it's not comman invest kinda thing!
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 01, 2022
tonididdy:

You are stopping people.... As a matter of fact you have succeeded in stopping people from helping, so much so the OP had to modify his original post.
It's not nice now.
It's not your money, you obviously are hell bent not to assist anyone but don't stop others.
Pls the economy is hard enough, allow those willing to give what they can loose to do so.
Real story or not as long as it's not comman invest kinda thing!
But I did not stop u na neither do I block anyone's pocket , abeg make una free me , this economy go better.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by SaintAlbert53: 11:19pm On May 01, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
Update:

once again thank you

After reading all your comments in you previous post before this one, i was forced to believe you are a FOOL, boys like you don't deserve to be given any advice.
You were so full of yourself, even the advice you were hoping to find, you weren't cooperating at all but rather you were claiming fake rights, adamant to people's opinions.
I am very sure you took advantage of that lady, people like you always want to eat their cake and have it back.
Note: No man on Earth would be ready to give back his son to the mother's family and have no access to that son again, you boldly said you were ready to leave the son for them, you are a fool for that. You didn't even want to listen or provide cogeny answers to the questions that they were asking you.
If you knew you weren't ready to answer anyone's question, why did you bring it up here?
Your mother should have washed her hands off your matter. In fact if i were your parents, i will never contribute to the issue again after several warnings given to you.
Let me tell you something, you made mention of you not believing in curses hahaha, i pity your generation. Your offsprings done suffer for this world, you never reach to get family. You still need to work on yourself thoroughly.
There are somethings that even without being told, wisdom ought to let you know that this girl is someone's daughter, i impregnated her and haven't gone to pay for her hand in marriage. What if something happens to her?
Okay, you go catch person pikin, nack am belle, keep am for ur house and when something do am, you go bring the dead body come make the family bury am?
You are a bastard from the pit of hell, your stubbornness has put you into trouble.
You are even lucky she doesn't have a hostile family honestly, your families for don hear am wotowoto.
You yourself for don get stroke join am, not every family you will mess up with and go scot free. You even talk like a child that has been spoilt by his family or whatever. Maturity no be by age or body structure, na by your doings and your words out of your mouth.
Next time, don't bring your foolishness to the public to give you some advice when you know you will not provide every necessary details.
My brother congratulations, happy married life to you anyways, in your next world you go learn. Your mouth dey sharp since, " I can't marry the corpse, why should I? bla bla bla, na still this same mouth you carry come tell us again say you don agree to marry the corpse. Do you know what that means? Lol sorry o, now they have left you now. E never clear for your eyes?
If e pain you, sit down and think about your life properly... You need to grow up,

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by DrinkWater10: 11:52pm On May 01, 2022
UncommonLogic:

They are barbarians. What a pathetic way of life.
Sad part is these are the same set of people that are quick to talk about other people's cultures and religion.
Smh
Other tribes in the south also practice this tradition. From the last thread, Edo, and People from Akwa ibom attested to that fact. Why then are you solely picking on the igbos?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by toneroforever(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2022
Sorry bro for the situation u found urself. I pray God helps u out. U made it hard for people to believe u after making a 360° turn from being a hardhead to a humble guy in about 24hrs or thereabout. Ur sudden personality change seems too good to be true. No trace of arrogance anymore.. Indeed old things have passed away.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by UncommonLogic: 12:08am On May 02, 2022
DrinkWater10:

Other tribes in the south also practice this tradition. From the last thread, Edo, and People from Akwa ibom arrested to that fact. Why then are you solely picking on the igbos?

May be because all those other tribes you mentioned will in vast majority respect other people's culture and religion but the Igbos are usually the ones to condemn and talk bad about other tribe's culture and religion while ignoring their own deficiencies. #HYPOCRITES.
If you are going to throw stones, you better not be living in a glass house.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by od501: 12:18am On May 02, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
Update:

once again thank you

No oo...don't marry. Shey you never jam
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Obagofixxy: 1:02am On May 02, 2022
OP Yaff run grin grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:23am On May 02, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
I can't run from it, I just have to accept it the way it is.

I can still recall how you were ranting up nd down in the previous thread you created saying you're not going to do sh*t and they can't kill you. Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Aboguede(m): 4:14am On May 02, 2022
Don't worry ur self

Even 1 kobo them no go see shocked

Meanwhile, ukochukwu na the same people grin
Mods hand dey inside. Infact na der work shocked

Mindlog:
Living and fathering children with a woman one is not married to and death happens....the downside of co-habitation.

Personally, I don't financially contribute to such just as I didn't for a relative who did the same despite repeated warnings against the co-habitation and pleas to go see her family to traditionally marry the lady but he was arrogant, feeling smart that he has 2 children from the relationship and a woman performing wifely duties without the stress of marital rites.....she was involved in an accident and didn't survive, reality set in.

Like suggested, be open to her family on the real status of your finances with proofs and negotiate from there BUT there is a very huge possibility that this a scam planned well ahead.

Create such a sensational thread that LUCKILY made the frontpage, then build on the momentum to cash out which is what this particular thread is purposed to do. From the initial gra gra of yesterday to today's meekness...the human mind is a beautiful thing to study.

OP, you may be LUCKY to get some credit alerts from those who would fall for this. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Acidosis(m): 5:13am On May 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
Let this not be new scamming format as account number done appear!

Modified, seems like my comment made the guy remove his account details.

Nope. The mods did that. No way a beggarly thread with account number would make the front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.