Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others (29572 Views)

Finance Minister Zainab vs Communication Minister Pantami: Battle Line Drawn / Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by gaskiyamagana: 10:49pm On May 01, 2022
Tulsaguy:
I can read between the lines. I am not a prophet or soothsayer but I understand politics to an extent.

Tinubu & Osinbajo can NEVER break rank. You can take that to the bank. Osinbajo is either working for Tinubu's emergency or Tinubu is working for Osinbajo's emergency.

Do you think suddenly, I meant all of a sudden DANGOTE TRAILER will just easily pass through the midst Jagaban and the Starboy Osinbajo, Tinubu's Attorney General for 8 years or so? THINK AGAIN!

It's one of these two that's happening:

1. Tinubu knew clearly he would have opposition from within. He plans for betrayal even from you even if you are in bed with him. He definitely knew almost all of them that formed APCheat are ambitious criminals, who want to rule Nigeria by any means. He could have asked Osinbajo to get in the race, to mop up delegates who are pro-Osinbajo for himself during the primary. It's just to tell them who to vote for while the star boy back out. grin

Difficult right? Doesn't even make sense huummm? Don't underestimate Jagaban.

2. Tinubu may have intention to run, but back out to support Osinbajo candidacy. But as a bad ass political juggernaut, having sample the pulse of Nigerians, & the cabal that don't want him, due to this thinking that he won't be easily controlled and the fact that there is an aura of thievery around him, he might have been in the race to protect his star boy. Knowing fully well that the power that be in the North want AMECHI, and other interests who would want to create problems for his primed joker.

Jagaban won't step down, so that people don't code his game plan, APCheat will do the primary and he will lose to Osinbajo. He would publicly accept the results and declared support for who the party elected at the primary (the star boy). In fact, Many of us here in Nairalan will hail him for being a party man. It's all part of the game.

But I tell you with pin point accuracy, SW will be represented on the APCheat ticket. Even you cannot trust Ayo Adebanjo of PDP, Jagaban has his receipts.

Politics is a game in Nigeria.

Hint:

1. SanwoOlu, Lagos houseboy was in Osinbajo's residency along with other APC Governors on SUNDAY night before Starboy declared to run. Remember, you all saw him declared early morning the following day.

2. SanwoOlu, the Lagos Houseboy stood right behind Tinubu on MONDAY when he made the infamous remarks that he doesn't have a son old enough to contest against him in the APC primary. That's a day after hobnobbing with Osinbajo the star boy.

Does SanwoOlu has the liver to dance to both drum beats from Jagaban and Osinbajo on opposing sides.? You answer is as good as mine.

I leave you to imagine what Obasa and his house of assembly would have used to welcome him from Abuja.

You are sounding logical. But if that is the case, Hausa/ Fulani will still carry the day of the real Presidential election.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 01, 2022
Tulsaguy:
I can read between the lines. I am not a prophet or soothsayer but I understand politics to an extent.

Tinubu & Osinbajo can NEVER break rank. You can take that to the bank. Osinbajo is either working for Tinubu's emergency or Tinubu is working for Osinbajo's emergency.

Do you think suddenly, I meant all of a sudden DANGOTE TRAILER will just easily pass through the midst Jagaban and the Starboy Osinbajo, Tinubu's Attorney General for 8 years or so? THINK AGAIN!

It's one of these two that's happening:

1. Tinubu knew clearly he would have opposition from within. He plans for betrayal even from you even if you are in bed with him. He definitely knew almost all of them that formed APCheat are ambitious criminals, who want to rule Nigeria by any means. He could have asked Osinbajo to get in the race, to mop up delegates who are pro-Osinbajo for himself during the primary. It's just to tell them who to vote for while the star boy back out. grin

Difficult right? Doesn't even make sense huummm? Don't underestimate Jagaban.

2. Tinubu may have intention to run, but back out to support Osinbajo candidacy. But as a bad ass political juggernaut, having sample the pulse of Nigerians, & the cabal that don't want him, due to this thinking that he won't be easily controlled and the fact that there is an aura of thievery around him, he might have been in the race to protect his star boy. Knowing fully well that the power that be in the North want AMECHI, and other interests who would want to create problems for his primed joker.

Jagaban won't step down, so that people don't code his game plan, APCheat will do the primary and he will lose to Osinbajo. He would publicly accept the results and declared support for who the party elected at the primary (the star boy). In fact, Many of us here in Nairalan will hail him for being a party man. It's all part of the game.

But I tell you with pin point accuracy, SW will be represented on the APCheat ticket. Even you cannot trust Ayo Adebanjo of PDP, Jagaban has his receipts.

Politics is a game in Nigeria.

Hint:

1. SanwoOlu, Lagos houseboy was in Osinbajo's residency along with other APC Governors on SUNDAY night before Starboy declared to run. Remember, you all saw him declared early morning the following day.

2. SanwoOlu, the Lagos Houseboy stood right behind Tinubu on MONDAY when he made the infamous remarks that he doesn't have a son old enough to contest against him in the APC primary. That's a day after hobnobbing with Osinbajo the star boy.

Does SanwoOlu has the liver to dance to both drum beats from Jagaban and Osinbajo on opposing sides.? You answer is as good as mine.

I leave you to imagine what Obasa and his house of assembly would have used to welcome him from Abuja.

“He plans for betrayal even if you are in bed with him”

So what’s his Plan if Osinbajo himself is the one that betrays him? Does that not render the rest of you prognosis irrelevant?

Baba you go fear politicians. You think Osinbajo will be within touching distance of the APC nomination and becoming the next president of Nigeria only to back out and tell his delegates to vote for Tinubu? Lmao.

Ps: there is no scenario where Tinubu would EVER hatch a plan to make Osinbajo President over him so you can forget that your second theory. That man wants to or president more than any human in this country.

Everything he has done virtually his entire adult life and political career has been geared towards becoming president and this is his last chance to achieve it. You now think he will hatch a plan to make small boy Osinbajo president at his expense? lol. You really are naive not to understand ego is the biggest thing that drives most politicians.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by Sannisege: 11:30pm On May 01, 2022
Banter1:
The north wants the best for Nigeria not the south. And Osibanjo is the best out of south right now.
Yeah you are right. Boko Haram, Banditry, extreme poverty, illiteracy, cholera outbreaks, polio virus persistence, religious bigotry, Childhood destitution (Almajiri system) and nepotism are the best for Nigeria. If not that Nigerians are unserious set of people, someone has been VP for 7 years with no tangible achievements apart from sharing N10K around the country.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by Emir01: 12:17am On May 02, 2022
MikoB:
PYO all the way to victory,, the naija lazy journalists will even be shocked as to the level of Osinbajo's acceptance, and the direction of where the pendulum is swinging.

Amala analysis. I wonder how you guys can be deceiving yourself. You can gather thousands of likes but the situation on ground is totally different. Just wait and see, even if Federal government sponsor Osinbajo primary He will lose to Asiwaju. The game is not just started and you can see who's backing who. Forget southwest Tinubu will always have his way. There's no state he doesn't have quality soldiers and billionaires friends supporting him. He has paid his dues and helped alot of people across Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by King44(m): 2:22am On May 02, 2022
MikoB:

I am more yoruba than yourself, so Osinbajo is igbo? You guys think Tinubu is yorubas' project, I don't blame you anyway, probably you are living in lagos and unfortunately even lagos is a dissapointment when it comes to good governance, you can imagine a state with a bigger gdp than that of Oslo and many other European cities capitals, cannot even boast of tarred roads all over , talkless of other modern infrastructural facilities,I am yoruba that doesn't make me to be blind to the truth. And with Osinbajo as the president, Lagos will be liberated from the hand of one man sitting on the destiny of over 20 million lagosians, imagine lagos Governor couldn't start and complete over 6km Road at a stretch all the roads he has commissioned are less than 7km at a stretch , is that not a shame? Whereas, akwa ibom governor commissioned over 29km of Road at a stretch recently, where is lagos money going? Ti iro balo loogun odun ijo kan ni otito maba.
I keep asking that same question but instead of giving an accurate answer... They start calling you Igbo, start insulting or making useless references to.

Ask them where Lagos money goes to, they all go crazy like roaches.

Tinubu is not close to who the nation talk less Yorubas can trust with their future.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by Tulsaguy: 5:18am On May 02, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

“He plans for betrayal even if you are in bed with him”

So what’s his Plan if Osinbajo himself is the one that betrays him? Does that not render the rest of you prognosis irrelevant?

Baba you go fear politicians. You think Osinbajo will be within touching distance of the APC nomination and becoming the next president of Nigeria only to back out and tell his delegates to vote for Tinubu? Lmao.

Ps: there is no scenario where Tinubu would EVER hatch a plan to make Osinbajo President over him so you can forget that your second theory. That man wants to or president more than any human in this country.

Everything he has done virtually his entire adult life and political career has been geared towards becoming president and this is his last chance to achieve it. You now think he will hatch a plan to make small boy Osinbajo president at his expense? lol. You really are naive not to understand ego is the biggest thing that drives most politicians.

This exactly is the thinking of naive folks, who knows nothing about the Naija political class. The game of politics is deeper than paper stand discussions.

Screenshot & save my prognosis.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by 1873ao: 5:26am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
I am Yoruba and I support his stance 100%
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by 1873ao: 5:26am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
rest
No Yoruba nation yet
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by 1873a: 5:28am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
you're very stupid
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by 1873a: 5:28am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:

I will look over the swearing.
You are just an idealist. You are not realistic at all
When you wake up call me.

In the meantime
Enter market in the southwest and campaign for Yoruba nation

Don't ever use such words on me again.

A word...
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by 1873ao: 5:29am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
lol
I know your type
Fools everywhere
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by 1873ai: 5:30am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
why did you run away from that pepper soup discussion? shocked cheesy

You no get sense
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by MikoB: 6:39am On May 02, 2022
King44:
I keep asking that same question but instead of giving an accurate answer... They start calling you Igbo, start insulting or making useless references to.

Ask them where Lagos money goes to, they all go crazy like roaches.

Tinubu is not close to who the nation talk less Yorubas can trust with their future.

I thank God the month of May is here already.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by Nobody: 6:40am On May 02, 2022
Tulsaguy:

This exactly is the thinking of naive folks, who knows nothing about the Naija political class. The game of politics is deeper than paper stand discussions.

Screenshot & save my prognosis.

Tinubu hatch plan to make Osinbajo president grin someone we all know how desperate he wants to be president himself.

You didn’t hear he threw a massive tantrum and told Buhari to leave his house when Buhari told him he would not be his VP pick in 2015? You didn’t hear he only “approved” Osinbajo as VP from a list given to him by Aregbesola after being told that is the best they can do for him?

You didn’t hear Tinubu initially opposed Osinbajo’s nomination and only accepted after it was clear that was his best option? You are here thinking he was the one that masterminded Osinbajos nomination from the start when he wanted to be VP himself lol. Bro you are new to politics sit down.

Yes save the post because I will be back here when this your theories prove to be complete fallacy.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by Ttalk: 7:28am On May 02, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Tinubu hatch plan to make Osinbajo president grin someone we all know how desperate he wants to be president himself.

You didn’t hear he threw a massive tantrum and told Buhari to leave his house when Buhari told him he would not be his VP pick in 2015? You didn’t hear he only “approved” Osinbajo as VP from a list given to him by Aregbesola after being told that is the best they can do for him?

You didn’t hear Tinubu initially opposed Osinbajo’s nomination and only accepted after it was clear that was his best option? You are here thinking he was the one that masterminded Osinbajos nomination from the start when he wanted to be VP himself lol. Bro you are new to politics sit down.

Yes save the post because I will be back here when this your theories prove to be complete fallacy.

It is you that is naive and not an insider. The direct opposition by the northern APC since Buhari inception calls for retrospect. I don't have the time now to take you through those affronts which is aimed to destroy Tinubu political dynasty.

Tinubu is fully aware of this and know that all attempts were geared towards his future presidential ambition. The deed has been done as the north now controls every apparatus that could determine who becomes the president.

Will the north hold on to power? No
Will the north willingly give power to Tinubu? No
Will the SW take anything less than the presidency from Tinubu that led them into the mess they are now regretting? They won't.
Will Tinubu backing off the presidential race because he feels he has been betrayed by the northern APC which he helped put in power the best option? No

These are some of the nuts that needed to be cracked. It goes beyond personal ego and personal ambition. You don't expect Tinubu with his experience go into a race where he would be totally humiliated. There is need for advanced and superior strategy this time around and the strategy is a WIN and not Tinubu's presidency.

Unfolding events in the coming days will paint the picture clearer. Until then let's keep an open mind
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by Banter1(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Yeah you are right. Boko Haram, Banditry, extreme poverty, illiteracy, cholera outbreaks, polio virus persistence, religious bigotry, Childhood destitution (Almajiri system) and nepotism are the best for Nigeria. If not that Nigerians are unserious set of people, someone has been VP for 7 years with no tangible achievements apart from sharing N10K around the country.
You wrote all this rubbish just to make a point. Every region has it's own challenges. You want someone that will be stealing our money in bullion van abi? Mtcheeeeew....... It will never happen. OSIBANJO IS THE BEST CANDIDATE IN APC.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by Tulsaguy: 9:56am On May 02, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I see beyond the facade. Ojuyobo is no doubt an over ambitious gluttony who will do anything to remove all stumbling blocks on his way, and I tell you most politicians are, except you not telling the truth. His audacious ambition stands shoulder high above every others though.

I also know some of you ascribed so much might and power to him, seeing him as some political mystery probably because of his supposed questionable pedigree which has attracted equal hatred and likeness to him, but I tell you, he is a man who weigh his options well.....otherwise, he will not even consider deputising Buhari in the first place.

We think he is different from other. Events have shown that politicians especially in Africa wants to remain in power perpetually, even out of office and we all witnesses to this trait in Oshiomole's saga with Obaseki, OBJ's saga with Jonathan , Fayose's imposition of Prof Kolapo on PDP in ekiti state, and even una angelic Peter Obi wants to remote Obiano at will.......Is Atiku any different? naaahh!

It's a pity we abhor hatred and likeness for some of these politicians and see them from that prisms all the time, forgetting that a Saraki is no different from Ngige, Orji Kalu is no different from Tinubu and Atiku and OBJ are one and the same.

The game plan is underway, not everything appears on the pages of newspaper and gossip blogs.

Time will proof me right or wrong.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by opeey(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2022
MikoB:

I am more yoruba than yourself, so Osinbajo is igbo? You guys think Tinubu is yorubas' project, I don't blame you anyway, probably you are living in lagos and unfortunately even lagos is a dissapointment when it comes to good governance, you can imagine a state with a bigger gdp than that of Oslo and many other European cities capitals, cannot even boast of tarred roads all over , talkless of other modern infrastructural facilities,I am yoruba that doesn't make me to be blind to the truth. And with Osinbajo as the president, Lagos will be liberated from the hand of one man sitting on the destiny of over 20 million lagosians, imagine lagos Governor couldn't start and complete over 6km Road at a stretch all the roads he has commissioned are less than 7km at a stretch , is that not a shame? Whereas, akwa ibom governor commissioned over 29km of Road at a stretch recently, where is lagos money going? Ti iro balo loogun odun ijo kan ni otito maba.

You have spoken well.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by chrisooblog: 3:49pm On May 02, 2022
I read through your write up and even though I don't agree 100% with what you wrote about Tinubu I respect and understand your standpoint abit, because I feel it's driven by patriotism and a passion for Nigeria to be great.

I will be lying if I say I'm a fan of Asiwaju and his politics but despite my dislike of his actions in a few instances you have to respect him for his contributions to our democracy whatever might be it's imperfections.

Tinubu sacrificed money and personal safety to help ensure we came out of the military era. Ask most pro-democracy groups of that era and they will tell you of his invaluable support. Even in this our current 4th republic his doggedness and political ingenuity is the reason the opposition then was still vibrant and able to eventually defeat the then ruling PDP.

Speaking to his over bearing presence in Lagos yes I detest how he has used it to allegedly enrich himself corruptly and fix family, associates in political and administrative positions. However, this same over bearing nature of his is what brought up people like Fashola, Ambode who you praised and Osinbajo who we are hoping becomes president next year.

As for his administration of Lagos should it be better? definitely! but you can't dismiss his little contributions to Lagos. The success of IGR in the state good or bad was his doing. Lekki free trade zone that was his baby we can see how it's manifesting with the dangote refinery and the recently landed google fibre optic cable to mention a few. The bar beach surge in V.I. he solved with Eko atlantic. In education he started the policy of paying WAEC fees of students which is still been done till today.

I'm not saying all this just because I want to defend him or promote his candidacy. I'm just saying like every human being he has his strengths and weaknesses but that will not make me overlook his faults or contributions to our country. Whether we like it or not Tibunu is a formidable politician whose support will be crucial if the dream of an Osinbajo presidency is to achieve fruition by God's grace.

Eriokanmi:
Don't let what Nigerialabalaba is saying pain you bro. For your info, I had received more attacks from his likes, more than anybody here on NL. I'm a descendant of Pa Jakande, the former Lagos State governor. Each time I speak against Tinubu, either they call me ipob or they say some nonsensical stuffs. They always call me edo boy which am not denying. My dad is edo, I was born in lagos and my mum is lagosian both by birth and origin..dad too was born here and lived all his life here. I'm even more of a lagosian than Tinubu their fake leader who hails from Iragbiji in osun. I dare any of them to go to Ibadan and mention tinubu in the ears of the youths, they'd receive the beating of their lives. Tinubu doesn't even have the guts to campaign in ibadan and feel welcome by their people the way he and late ajimobi nearly milked that state dry through Alpha Beta his company.

A couple of years back when I contested the origin of Tinubu here, all his nairaland urchins took swipe at me, saying he's from tinubu family in lagos and true lagosian. The day I referred them to Tinubu's Wikipedia page where he himself stated clearly that he attended his primary school in osun state, they kept quiet and I dare anyone to visit the page if in doubt. You cannot claim to be from Tinubu's family in lagos and go to osun state to attend primary school, when your parents aren't government workers who receive transfers from place to place. Hajia Habibatu mogaji who adopted him was never a civil servant at any point in time. She was a trader in lagos Island.

That said, I blame the Afeniferes for fielding Amoda Onileere AKA tinubu in 1999 instead of Omoluabi Eko, the late Funsho Williams. Lagos would have been competing with the likes of major Western cities today. Each time Tinubu's blind supporters post Lagos GDP and revenues on social media, I'd just laugh because that's not even the realities on ground. Lagos would have been far richer with massive infrastructures without Tinubu. This man had mortgaged lagos patapata porogodo. He's in Healthcare (BT)Bola Tinubu Diagnostics inside lasuth, he's also in transportation cos his son is the director of BRT, Ojota-Ikorodu axis, His daughter is the iyaloja General of lagos so he's in commerce as well. Don't forget he's also in construction cos he's owns Hitech. That's not all, he also has his hands in aviation, His company Alpha Beta where his osun brother and governor Oyetola was director, collects lagos Revenues. He's also in government cos those law makers and political appointees you see send him a fixed sum, monthly.

If you check it, those shouting his name here are beneficiaries of his greed in one way or the other...either their parents are politicians or senior civil seevants in lagos.

If not for Ambode who opened our eyes with massive infrastructures, we wouldn't have realised how rich lagos is today. This guy commissioned 45 roads in alimosho alone in one day, I was shocked. I don't want to even mention bridges and works done in other LGAs. Suddenly, Tinubu ganged up against him cos he blocked lots of loop holes and refused to give contracts to his cronies who would collect money and would never do the job. Go to the street in front of Aregbesola's House in alimosho, the contract was awarded to aregbes's wife who doesn't know Jack about construction. 3 months later, erosion washed off everything.

Under ambode, lagos declared budget surplus in decades. He just wanted to work and when they couldn't find any allegations against him, tinubu said he brought in vision scape, lol. That he's not a democrat, that he abandoned the lagos vision but same guy built the largest BRT interchange in Africa at oshodi, constructed BRT lane from oshidi to abule Egba under the jubilee bridge which he constructed and commissioned earlier than schedule. Tinubu now used Mudashiru Obasa, the speaker against him by stopping ambode's access to public funds. That's why he couldn't complete other projects which he started. While he achieved this much, he was barely 3 years in government oo. I forgot to mention over 700 brt blue buses which he ordered as seen all over lagos today yet they claimed he abandoned lagos vision, when they didn't see any allegations to level against this man. Even the visionscape wasn't his company as wrongly alleged. Tinubu can't swear by quran that he doesn't know anything about visionscape cos the owner is his son's friend.

The onus is ours to get it right next year or we allow them to keep holding sway. Pa jakande ( may he continue to rest in peace) built the largest housing estate in Africa less than 4 years in his term. Ask tinubu what has he and his team done since 1999 on housing compared to the lagos Revenues and the time they've spent so far in government. Instead they keep using lagos 4th mainland bridge to cajole us every 4 years when election is near. That lagos literail was started by Pa jakande but buhari stopped it for no reason in the 80s. The man promised completing it in 8 years then. Between 1999 and now, they're still talking lagos literail lol . He keeps buying private jets when he's not bill Gates...3 jets oo.

Even if he's using juju. Oogun ę ti baję lotę yii. Brace up for a new dawn next year bro. We're on it already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally Taraba State (Photos) / Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria / Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.