Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) (22432 Views)

Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South / Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by samsegs(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2022
Na wa o,,so money dey this drug thing like this....
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by Godstiming(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2022
Boom
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by gift2xl: 12:50pm On May 01, 2022
What do they do to the sized drugs. Because I don't believe this authorities. There is no prove that this is what we do to sized drug's. EFCC doesn't show to us that those that a apprehended as fraudster, the money collected from them are been channeled to here and there. Those they defrauded this is how we pay them.
Nothing...
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by RaptObserver: 12:51pm On May 01, 2022
Oh na even weed. Abeg free them o. Weed is not classified among the hard drugs according to some highly placed individuals
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by excanny: 12:51pm On May 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
One of "dem" was busy beating his chest yesterday to one Ngozi that his hard work will soon start yielding fruit.

He actually lied that 4.5m worth of Meth was in his warehouse and will soon convert it to cash.

Now I know what he was talking about. angry

You don’t realise the South West produce the most weed in the country. You will be amazed the amount of cannabis farms in Ekiti and Osun states.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/edo-ondo-four-swest-states-have-133500-plots-of-cannabis-survey/%3Famp
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by jneutron4000: 12:56pm On May 01, 2022
Cannabis wey many countries don legalise and are even using to treat certain illnesses, many countries are even generating revenue from Cannabis undecided undecided mumu Nigeria law enforcement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 12:58pm On May 01, 2022
Tulsaguy:

NCAN (Name Checkers Association of Nigerian) will be disappointed. No be only our blothers from AfghanEastern, the developers of Malaysia & Philippines de commit drug crime. Afonja sef de do their own.

If na weed na Afonja do am. If na kok, developers. Only Arewa be gentle boys grin grin

Slow has entered the chat. Equation balance
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by HiFive: 12:59pm On May 01, 2022
Tulsaguy:

NCAN (Name Checkers Association of Nigerian) will be disappointed. No be only our blothers from AfghanEastern, the developers of Malaysia & Philippines de commit drug crime. Afonja sef de do their own.

If na weed na Afonja do am. If na kok, developers. Only Arewa be gentle boys grin grin

Afonja skull miner disguising as Arewa. Even if u be Arewa sef, mak ur aboki blother bomb kee u der.

No love lost, no love found. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by sapele914(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2022
yuping:
[sub][/sub] undecidedCannibis will not allow snow drop on your roof top, Omo see update.
Get the logic because of the heat from the light used in growing the weed indoors is so hot, it doesn’t allow snow settle on the rooftop.
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by HiFive: 1:00pm On May 01, 2022
Drug money is better than no money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
One of "dem" was busy beating his chest yesterday to one Ngozi that his hard work will soon start yielding fruit.

He actually lied that 4.5m worth of Meth was in his warehouse and will soon convert it to cash.

Why not be matured for once
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol.. as he see kpekus how he no go beat him chest, we men are all guilty of this bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by sapele914(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2022
jneutron4000:
Cannabis wey many countries don legalise and are even using to treat certain illnesses, many countries are even generating revenue from Cannabis undecided undecided mumu Nigeria law enforcement.
Don’t mind those idiots, even Obasanjo after returning on a trip from New York some years ago, called for the decriminalization of cannabis.

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by chibuikebright(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2022
Days of Land inspection.
Monday through Sunday.
Time 10AM

My job as a part of construction team worker has exposed me to a lot site work around the country from North down to the Eastern part of Nigeria.

I have seen a lot of opportunities especially in landed properties as we go from place to place. The most mouth watering and economic beneficial place I have ever seen is Lekki free zone Lagos State, where massive development is on going right now such as:
� Dangote refinery
� Dangote fertilizer plant.
�Lekki free zone seaport.
And other big companies .
In few years to come, that location shall become an economic city of West Africa.
As a bonafide member of PWAN max Ajah you have the opportunity to invest there right now.
Contact me now let me guide you through.
https:///message /SAH4LSRTZFXUL1
#opportunity
#dangote
#fertilizer
#realestate
#property

Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by sapele914(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2022
HiFive:
Drug money is better than no money.
Make dope boys no chase your woman, she is gone forever.

No where like South Beach Miami, if you know, you know.
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You should be part of this photoshoot

Anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by Abuventure: 1:09pm On May 01, 2022
Na so India hemp cheap? Eight. Bags for 3million. Let's the law take it's full course.
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by sapele914(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2022
chibuikebright:
Days of Land inspection.
Monday through Sunday.
Time 10AM

My job as a part of construction team worker has exposed me to a lot site work around the country from North down to the Eastern part of Nigeria.

I have seen a lot of opportunities especially in landed properties as we go from place to place. The most mouth watering and economic beneficial place I have ever seen is Lekki free zone Lagos State, where massive development is on going right now such as:
� Dangote refinery
� Dangote fertilizer plant.
�Lekki free zone seaport.
And other big companies .
In few years to come, that location shall become an economic city of West Africa.
As a bonafide member of PWAN max Ajah you have the opportunity to invest there right now.
Contact me now let me guide you through.
https:///message /SAH4LSRTZFXUL1
#opportunity
#dangote
#fertilizer
#realestate
#property
I have just over a 100 hectares of land on Warri/Sapele express Road all with certified true copy survey plans that I inherited from my pops, can PWAN invest in a partnership?
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 1:13pm On May 01, 2022
HiFive:

Afonja skull miner disguising as Arewa. Even if u be Arewa sef, mak ur aboki blother bomb kee u der.

No love lost, no love found. grin grin

You de kraiz, Ipobian. grin
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by anytexy: 1:15pm On May 01, 2022
The head line should read; Police arrest their food from the supplier. mtcheeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2022
yuping:
[sub][/sub] undecidedCannibis will not allow snow drop on your roof top, Omo see update.

My son, it’s because of high temperature from electricity

DEA can burst u if they discover that u are consuming inexplainable electric current
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by sapele914(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2022
anytexy:
The head line should read; Police arrest their food from the supplier. mtcheeew.
Real Talk & the irony is that the DPO will be a kaya man.
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 01, 2022
May God save him,so many of them in the gallow for just conveying them knowingly though but they had to do it because of the money attached. Imagine 25k just for 4 or less hours job.
Now the owners have absconded while he will suffer.
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 1:46pm On May 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Simplyleo

We shit down your other acoxunt now you are here again grin

Okay let's go round two grin

Since you don't want to learn and stop your tribal rubbish on this forum
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by Kinematics: 2:32pm On May 01, 2022
Afonjas learning fast.

Ndi potopoto come see your mentee
Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by Lessonteacher(f): 2:35pm On May 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

now I know you're a complete idiot. You think it's cool insulting a tribe , but you don't want to accept your idiotic nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma / Waec Statistics In 1961 and 1967 / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Fail To Pay Party Levies — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.