Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Does Anybody Here Know How Best To Treat This Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Anybody Here Know How Best To Treat This Infection? (629 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anybody Here Know How Best To Treat This Infection? by Beholder001: 12:28pm On May 01, 2022
To my healthcare givers and that may have useful contributions in the house, please help a brother.

Some three to four months ago, I felt something swollen on my back like a bite from mosquito. I didn't waste time to burst it because that is what I always do whenever mosquito bites me. To my surprise, the thing swelled up again and I bursted it.

It got to a point that I even acted funny by applying snipper on the surface but, it wouldn't go. At certain point, it started itching me seriously and I decided to visit a pharmacy and the pharmacist asked some questions and prescribed some drugs to be taken for some period and asked me to come back for feedback. As I started taking the drugs within two to three days, it stopped itching me but it was still swollen. I went back to the pharmacist to give him feedback. He prescribed the drugs again and this time with a particular tube ointment/cream. He said that I should continually rub the ointment on the swollen skin and keep taking the drugs. It has neither been itching nor pain me since then but it keeps swollen the more.
Attached are the pictures of the infection and the ointment/cream.

Please, what can I do to remove it finally from my skin? cry cry

Re: Does Anybody Here Know How Best To Treat This Infection? by Extratyre01(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2022
Beholder001:
To my healthcare givers and that may have useful contributions in the house, please help a brother.

Some three to four months ago, I felt something swollen on my back like a bite from mosquito. I didn't waste time to burst it because that is what I always do whenever mosquito bites me. To my surprise, the thing swelled up again and I bursted it.

It got to a point that I even acted funny by applying snipper on the surface but, it wouldn't go. At certain point, it started itching me seriously and I decided to visit a pharmacy and the pharmacist asked some questions and prescribed some drugs to be taken for some period and asked me to come back for feedback. As I started taking the drugs within two to three days, it stopped itching me but it was still swollen. I went back to the pharmacist to give him feedback. He prescribed the drugs again and this time with a particular tube ointment/cream. He said that I should continually rub the ointment on the swollen skin and keep taking the drugs. It has neither been itching nor pain me since then but it keeps swollen the more.
Attached are the pictures of the infection and the ointment/cream.

Please, what can I do to remove it finally from my skin? cry cry
Whats your location? Can you pay for local meds
Re: Does Anybody Here Know How Best To Treat This Infection? by Beholder001: 12:41pm On May 01, 2022
Extratyre01:

Whats your location? Can you pay for local meds
I am in Ondo State. I don't want to do local, or what do you mean by 'local'?
Re: Does Anybody Here Know How Best To Treat This Infection? by Extratyre01(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2022
Beholder001:

I am in Ondo State. I don't want to do local, or what do you mean by 'local'?
Traditional medicine
Re: Does Anybody Here Know How Best To Treat This Infection? by Beholder001: 12:47pm On May 01, 2022
Extratyre01:

Traditional medicine
Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Does Anybody Here Know How Best To Treat This Infection? by Restroom: 8:28am On May 02, 2022
Beholder001:

Thanks but no thanks.

You never see something

You don't want to do local becuase you thing western is better

Western that was extracted from local

Dey there dey look for western

Keep going to hospitals and pharmacies, they will cure you.

Black man running away from herbal medicine

Very funny and strange

Basically out of great ignorance

Abandon your traditional medicine culture in favour of western medicine

Since you.need advise on western

Go and buy amplicox beecham, original one and try it......if honey is not western, take a spoon of it morning and night original one, while on the.Beecham amplicox.

Try it for two weeks.
Re: Does Anybody Here Know How Best To Treat This Infection? by Beholder001: 12:29pm On May 02, 2022
Restroom:

You never see something

You don't want to do local becuase you thing western is better

Western that was extracted from local

Dey there dey look for western

Keep going to hospitals and pharmacies, they will cure you.

Black man running away from herbal medicine

Very funny and strange

Basically out of great ignorance

Abandon your traditional medicine culture in favour of western medicine

Since you.need advise on western

Go and buy amplicox beecham, original one and try it......if honey is not western, take a spoon of it morning and night original one, while on the.Beecham amplicox.

Try it for two weeks.
Thanks for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Roasted Corn. / Alcohol Causes Oral Cancer –study / Flood : Floods Vs Errosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.