Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Please How Can I Handle This Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Handle This Infection (51021 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Roseodd: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

What medicine can I take please.
Help me with the perfect drug name.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2023

As you didn't ask our advice when u want to shift her womb, you have no excuse to ask remedy for ur infections

It's best bet you should keep secreting colostrum through ur penis glans

154 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Lucasinho(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling,and now my penis is removing milky liquid,and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

Raw sex?

4 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Offpoint1: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin Enter Pharmacy bro...

Those who walked around on a cloudy weather without an umbrella should expect the consequences when it rains

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by youngsahito(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by nicerod(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin grin

The end is near cut off ur d!CK bro

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by badboyTee(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is the only remedy cheesy I hope you don't infect others with HIV

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Geovanni412(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling,and now my penis is removing milky liquid,and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

Chai..

Look for herbal remedy that has cloves as an ingredient

Start eating raw garlic and onions daily

Try these three things and tell us the outcome...see a herbal doctor as well for more details

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Saint1960: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
You’re having severe gonorrhea

230 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by adetola77(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Pour red and yellow capsule inside half bottle of maltina plastic filled with lime , and start to drink morning, afternoon and night with 2teaspoon.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by adetola77(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
adetola77:

Pour red and yellow capsule 1 sachet inside half bottle of maltina plastic filled with lime , and start to drink morning, afternoon and night with 2teaspoon.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by anthonyuncle(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
go and see a doctor

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by mykymyk101: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Get Tetracycline one sachet, Chloramphenicol 1 sachet and 1 plastic of Sapele water or any white gin.

Pour little of the gin away, add 3doze of tetracycline (6pcs) and 2 doze of Chloramphenicol(4pcs). You have to open the capsule, so as to pour the content into the plastic of gin directly.
Add 1 tablespoon of salt to it.
Drink everything at once, don't mind the bitterness, you can get sweet.

Take this today and tomorrow morning, it will cure every damn infection from your system.

Remember play safe and stay positive.

This is tested and trusted.

118 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Ceenachi: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bro
You have staphylococcus
Injection first before taking any drugs

If you really need help just mention me here and I’ll tell you the injection and drugs you’ll need. It wouldn’t cost more than 7k-10k

Note(if you go to any Pharmacy or Hospital budget like 40k-60k)

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by BigYash: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go run test first.. it might not be gono only.. Hiv fit join.. so that you go start ur daily meditation on time,make e no turns aids.. Them still dey Bleep raw this age,when infections full everywhere? You don’t value your life guy

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by T0BY(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
See wetin fornication dey cause. Few minutes pleasure don results to agony.

Carry yourself enter hospital and get better prescription.

If you like follow anyhow advise for here body go tell you.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by ManAustin(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
If u can....just contact me. Hope u are in lagos
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by IyaTola: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why risk your life and health having sex unprotected? Don't you value your health? To think you still have the guts to call her "my girlfriend" undecided undecided

Enjoy your Pro Max in peace. When you were banging and enjoying the infected kpekus, did you call us? Why are you disturbing us now? Nigga Raw Nwanne
Roseodd:

That's Gonorrhea at work
Ciprotab
Plus antibiotics injections
Nairaland is not a hospital.

22 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by fafambo: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go to any pharmacy tell them to give you ADAY medicine, after taking come and thank me later, welcome on board ur now a complete man

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
These are symptoms of Gonorrhoea.

Visit a very good pharmacy and speak to a Pharmacist.

You will be given a combination of good antibiotics and everything will clear in 2 days.

However, please make sure you complete your dose even if Symptoms dissappear in 2 days.

NB: If you are given medication that is not strong enough, the infection will be recurring.

And make sure that your Carrier GF is also treated. Next time, don't trust anyone enough to have unprotected sex with them

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by HeartlessMan: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
mykymyk101:
Get Tetracycline one sachet, Chloramphenicol 1 sachet and 1 plastic of Sapele water or any white gin.

Pour little of the gin away, add 3doze of tetracycline (6pcs) and 2 doze of Chloramphenicol(4pcs). You have to open the capsule, so as to pour the content into the plastic of gin directly.
Add 1 tablespoon of salt to it.
Drink everything at once, don't mind the bitterness, you can get sweet.

Take this today and tomorrow morning, it will cure every damn infection from your system.

Remember play safe and stay positive.

I tried this bruh. The plastic exploded.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Dialpad: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Stop playing, i suspect you are an attention seeker, walking into the nearest pharmacy solves the problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by donprinyo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bros go run test o

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Shellsploit: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Very painful pain cry cry
Bros your mandate is gone!

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by VenExchangee: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go chemist, 7k them don treat am
Na gonorrhea.
If you don't go to pharmacy or chemist on time it will get more painful and tell your girl to go take treatment also, it's likely going to take years before she will feel any symptoms.
There is nothing to worry about.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by spagettiluv: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Get strong antibiotics from pharmacy
I recommend aquaclav 625mg or ciprofloxacin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by buygala(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
A girl gave you infection, and you still call her "My Girlfriend" grin... If she didn't get the infection from you, where did she get it from? cheesy

She is "Our Girlfriend" Sir... She is the People's Mandate.. On her Mandate we all stand grin

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Antoeni(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Just Cut it Off
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by smokinloud(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lord have mercy upon us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.