Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport (26539 Views)

Customs Intercepts 1,245 Live Cartridges Concealed In Bags Of Rice In Ogun State / NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by mctech(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2022
People are desperate to make money!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by sokera: 8:16pm On May 01, 2022
rafcrown:
Drugs developers?
yes now , they are using drug to develop China Prisons , malaysia prisons , Uk Prisons UAE prisons …
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by ibawon(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2022
Please can anyone at least explain the login behind smuggling cash or cheque overseas I don't get that type of money laundering.
Thanks in advance
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by CHAQUR: 10:12pm On May 01, 2022
Omo... I think southeast should buy this ₦100m presidential form for Marwa... At least make hin commot for NDLEA for them. This hunting is triple much.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Bashir75: 10:27pm On May 01, 2022
fergie001:
Seizes 2.3million Tramadol tabs, 2,919 bottles of Codeine in Kaduna
Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja Sunday 1st May 2022

[b]IPOBIANS ARE THE MOST ENTERPRISING AND BUSINESS MINDED TRIBE IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA IS A SCAM. MOST IGBOS MAKE THEIR WEALTH THROUGH SHADY MEANS. THEN,OPEN A BUSINESS STORE TO JUSTIFY AND LEGITIMATIZED THEIR BLOOD MO[/b]NEY.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Transcriber: 11:03pm On May 01, 2022
Grandmeister:

Another mentally impaired cretin.
e pain am
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by harmargedon: 11:38pm On May 01, 2022
BJanta:

You have narrow mind. Travelled there ior live there? Do you fully understand understand the cultural practices of tribe just by visiting them? I've lived in Enugu for some time. Are you too young to know about Okija saga and Otokoto. Go to Abakaliki and Okigwe and learn. You're defending the indefensible because you lack knowledge. Even the Ibos don't outrightly deny , because they know. They prefer to pretend not notice. How many of them have joined issues with me on this matter. See example below:
Authorities in Abia State have sealed off Merry Home Hotels over the mysterious death and disappearance of some of its clients who lodged at the facility.

While the body of a yet-to-be-identified lady was recovered from the facility, several others reportedly went missing with no news of their whereabouts.

Dr Eze Chikamnayo, the Commissioner of Information in Abia, confirmed this to Channels Television on Saturday in Umuahia, the state capital.

He explained that the government’s action became necessary in view of repeated reports of death and disappearance of clients under questionable circumstances within the premises of the hotel located within the 7UP axis of Ogbor Hill in Aba.

The commissioner stated that the most recent such case was the death of a lady who came in with two young men and a baby in the afternoon on April 15, as confirmed by the CCTV footage in the hotel.

He added that the men left with the baby hours later without the lady, only for the hotel management to break into the room at midnight to find the lady dead with her body dismembered.

Chikamnayo revealed that the government was in receipt of reports suggesting similar incidents within the hotel, especially at the swimming pool area.

He stressed that no responsible government would fold its arms and watch criminal hotspots remain while the Okezie Ikpeazu-led administration would not allow such an environment to thrive.

The commissioner confirmed that everyone suspected to be involved in the April 15 incident has been arrested by the police while the hotel would remain sealed in the meantime.

According to him, Abia is a no-go area for ritualists and murderers and the government has zero tolerance for any form of criminality.

Chikamnayo warned that any hotel in the state that offers itself for such practice would automatically be sealed and the culprits would be brought to justice.

He also advised parents to monitor their children’s movement properly to ensure they do not fall victim to ritualists and other criminally minded individuals.

Police authorities in the state have also confirmed the death of the lady, saying efforts were ongoing to arrest and bring her killers to justice.

Mr Geoffrey Ogbonna, the Police Public Relations Officer in Abia, said the body of the yet-to-be-identified lady has since been deposited at a morgue.

The State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), according to him, is handling the case and residents are advised to support the police with useful information regarding the incident.

Authorities in Abia State have sealed off Merry Home Hotels over the mysterious death and disappearance of some of its clients who lodged at the facility.

While the body of a yet-to-be-identified lady was recovered from the facility, several others reportedly went missing with no news of their whereabouts.

Dr Eze Chikamnayo, the Commissioner of Information in Abia, confirmed this to Channels Television on Saturday in Umuahia, the state capital.

He explained that the government’s action became necessary in view of repeated reports of death and disappearance of clients under questionable circumstances within the premises of the hotel located within the 7UP axis of Ogbor Hill in Aba.

The commissioner stated that the most recent such case was the death of a lady who came in with two young men and a baby in the afternoon on April 15, as confirmed by the CCTV footage in the hotel.

He added that the men left with the baby hours later without the lady, only for the hotel management to break into the room at midnight to find the lady dead with her body dismembered.

Chikamnayo revealed that the government was in receipt of reports suggesting similar incidents within the hotel, especially at the swimming pool area.

He stressed that no responsible government would fold its arms and watch criminal hotspots remain while the Okezie Ikpeazu-led administration would not allow such an environment to thrive.

The commissioner confirmed that everyone suspected to be involved in the April 15 incident has been arrested by the police while the hotel would remain sealed in the meantime.

According to him, Abia is a no-go area for ritualists and murderers and the government has zero tolerance for any form of criminality.

Chikamnayo warned that any hotel in the state that offers itself for such practice would automatically be sealed and the culprits would be brought to justice.

He also advised parents to monitor their children’s movement properly to ensure they do not fall victim to ritualists and other criminally minded individuals.

Police authorities in the state have also confirmed the death of the lady, saying efforts were ongoing to arrest and bring her killers to justice.

Mr Geoffrey Ogbonna, the Police Public Relations Officer in Abia, said the body of the yet-to-be-identified lady has since been deposited at a morgue.

The State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), according to him, is handling the case and residents are advised to support the police with useful information regarding the incident.
For more information, go and watch Ibo films which are replete with mòñèy making rituals and witchcraft storylines, which is a reflection of the obsession, tradition , passion and cultural practices of the Ibos and Iboland.

I've lived there for more than eight years, not just the city, the village. Change the way you think by traveling. That's just my advice. How many times do you hear on news that human parts were found with citizens over there for the purpose of rituals, relate it with the times seen in news here in the south west. I've stayed in both places so I know what I'm saying, not from news.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Iamnorth: 12:35am On May 02, 2022
Na which kind ginger Marwa dey give hin boys?? NDLEA be clamping down on dealers daily? if only,if only this is how Nigeria works
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Transcriber: 1:31am On May 02, 2022
jimyjames:

You have no intellectual capability if you assume drug dealers are not smart, it takes high level of smartness to illegally move drugs from one country to another.

Drugs selling is better than skull mining
lol
I guess you have to be smart to do baby factory also
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 1873ao: 5:29am On May 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Let haters keep hating.

We are the richest tribe in Africa and the second in the world after Amelica.

[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 1873ai: 5:30am On May 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
My people have done it again.

The more reason abokki and afonja are always jealous and refuse to give us our biafuro.

Igbo amaka.
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 1873a: 5:32am On May 02, 2022
[s]
post=112425452:
SAY NO TO FRAUD.

SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE.

When you fight crime, drug abuse and corruption, those evil vices always fight back.

But the thing is that at the end, good will ALWAYS prevail.

God bless Buba Marwa.
God bless the new NDLEA.
GOD BLESS all good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE GUYS.

We Rise
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 1873a: 5:32am On May 02, 2022
[s]
post=112425453:
Don't abuse drugs, it kills.
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 1873dm: 5:34am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
yes you missed Cocaine part
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 1873di: 5:36am On May 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Check your counter very well.

The posts I made on the thread are actually more than 20.

Go back and count again.

All after, check the posts I make per day, per week and per month.

There is a reward for that from Seun. undecided
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 1873ao: 5:49am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
that's exactly what you do to other ethnic groups

He's simply returning the favour
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 1873ao: 6:14am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
lol
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by rafcrown(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2022
Emeka be careful, biko.
Dozie32:
I claim this cocaine business ooo.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by jimyjames(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2022
Transcriber:
lol
Having children through surrogate mothers is legal in every developed country, make it legal in Nigeria and there will be no need to do it secretly
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Transcriber: 9:53am On May 02, 2022
jimyjames:

Having children through surrogate mothers is legal in every developed country, make it legal in Nigeria and there will be no need to do it secretly
buying babies from factories for occultic purposes? undecided
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by jimyjames(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2022
Transcriber:
buying babies from factories for occultic purposes? undecided
My friend Igbos are not yoruba's, who specialize in human body parts business, there are many self made Igbo women out there who used all there youthful years chasing money and never had time to have children of their own, they are the ones getting children from surrogate mothers, some destitute almejeri children from the North are kidnapped and sold to them, they raise those children as their biological children
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Transcriber: 10:09am On May 02, 2022
jimyjames:

My friend Igbos are not yoruba's, who specialize in human body parts business, there are many self made Igbo women out there who used all there youthful years chasing money and never had time to have children of their own, they are the ones getting children from surrogate mothers, some destitute almejeri children from the North are kidnapped and sold to them, they raise those children as their biological children
lol
Tell that to an ignoramus, not me cheesy
Okija shrine comes to mind
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by jimyjames(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2022
Transcriber:
lol
Tell that to an ignoramus, not me cheesy
Okija shrine comes to mind
You are ignorant so I'm telling you, okija shrine has nothing to do with illegal surrogacy amongst Igbo parents looking for children
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Transcriber: 10:21am On May 02, 2022
jimyjames:

You are ignorant so I'm telling you, okija shrine has nothing to do with illegal surrogacy amongst Igbo parents looking for children
okija shrine has everything to do with body parts and rituals which you were trying to shade Yoruba about undecided
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by jimyjames(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2022
Transcriber:
okija shrine has everything to do with body parts and rituals which you were trying to shade Yoruba about undecided

I'm not trying to shade yoruba's, the whole world knows yoruba's are good in human body parts merchandise just as Igbos are good with drugs

and I repeat okija shrine has nothing to do with parents having children illegally through surrogacy in igboland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Student Commits Suicide Over ‘Failed Relationship’ / Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.