Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) (70068 Views)

See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) / The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2022
Hmmm.. even my ESTATE BETTER than this.. abi I BE BILLIONAIRE n dey FORBES LIST, I didn't KNOW BEFORE NOW?

Op must just entered town from VILLAGE.. u don see CITY NOW , think u landed YANKEE

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by topoftheworld(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2022
Zidane199:
U said it's where super rich people lives and okada dey enter there. U must be a clown ���

One thing that always give me joy abt NL is, people will always analyze whatever U post.

I didn't sight the okada till u mention it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 4:20pm On May 02, 2022
Zidane199:
U said it's where super rich people lives and okada dey enter there. U must be a clown ���
If the poor plumber, poor painter or poor barber wants to go and perform his service in there, do you expect him to go in there in a Lamborghini or on bike?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by policysamuel(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2022
*Happy Eid Mubarak to y’all…*
*� What card will you like to trade today? ☸️ We have the best rate � Deal for you! �*

*Bulk Bitcoin Needed I Pay � Real Fast �*

*� Zelle, PayPal, Cash App available, ask for info when ready to send only*

DM : http:///2349030578999

*Lets Continue Trading �*

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by mmsen: 4:21pm On May 02, 2022
cocolacec:

It is not the duty of the rich to close the gap between poor and rich,it is govt responsibility.Govt and religious centres must create a welfarist society not the rich.

The rich only got opportunity or better ideas to make money than the rest of the populace.They owe nobody any duty but are encouraged to do charity.

The rich are either in government or connected to government. They have influence to change things for the benefit of the nation at large instead of a tiny majority.

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2022
Thieves
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Lovelife433(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2022
I'll rather go to heaven, than this slum u called supper Rich rubbish.

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Emmyxclusive: 4:22pm On May 02, 2022
Zidane199:
Lol, take it easy na. The place is still developing oh so laborers fit enter Okada go there. The place Behind Sha

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:25pm On May 02, 2022
Shey House still remain..??

I'm buying one soon for myself and one member here

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 02, 2022
orion7:
It still looks like shit. I use to live in cleepthorpes. Very low budget area in uk. Not even a city. It’s cleaner and finer than maitama.

I live in Benin now. Na desame eye I take dey look the whole Nigeria. Stop celebrating mediocrity

Because the people in the UK pay council tax and income tax, meaning the local council can afford to keep the cities clean.

Nigeria....we don't pay those type of taxes. Our budget for a year is what the UK spends policing its people in one year.

So, if you want UK level in Nigeria, pay UK level taxes. But Nigerians will start with 'we are poor'

Annual council tax in band A areas cleethorpes is about 1387 pounds...that's over 700000 naira per annum. If government for this country started charging that...especially in that Benin you live, would you guys be happy?

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Pharaohny: 4:26pm On May 02, 2022
E still dey learn for where IKOYI dey

No Okada
No Commercial Bus, tricycle
No Loitering of any sorts
Police at every strategic points

And I could give you more and more .......

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by zicoraads: 4:26pm On May 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:
VGC, Chevron drive , ikoyi in Lagos are more affluent than this.
This one is not an Abuja person.

Katampe? Na lie. cheesy

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Anny505(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2022
Did you take permission before taking pictures of my parents house undecided
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by zicoraads: 4:27pm On May 02, 2022
You should be talking about Guzape, not Katampe.

Guzape Hills is where the new Abuja rich rich are building.

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Deway52(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2022
Zidane199:
Na site e dey go
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by kayperry: 4:30pm On May 02, 2022
Zidane199:

do you expect the gateman or domestic staffs working there to be moving around with a lexus es330, could be artisan. you must think thru b4 you talk

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by SpatialKing(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2022
Is too Rocky...
They have water challenges

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by RacistProudIgbo: 4:31pm On May 02, 2022
Still ABUJA look like Guinea conakry.

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by drLammy(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2022
OtemAtum:
If the poor plumber, poor painter or poor barber wants to go and perform his service in there, do you expect him to go in there in a Lamborghini or on bike?

Where I stay in Abuja, bike is not allowed in. If you're a mason you will need to take cab or walk down even if where you're going is far.
Sometimes when I have someone over to work at my place and he tells me he's at the main gate I drive down to pick them or drop.them off.because deep within me I know it's farr

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Sheriman(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2022
The place no even neat and fine see pot holes and dirts everywhere, I believe all those gutters must have been blocked with smell water logged. Even ghetto in Europe fine pass this over hyped place.
Nonsense!!

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Athemisia: 4:37pm On May 02, 2022
Zidane199:
Oga the thing weak me aswear.... Some side na even bush... The most of the buildings na average compare to lekki...

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Acidbath: 4:38pm On May 02, 2022
When I saw the topic of the thread, I knew it's only roads I will see. And so it is.

Roads...nothing more.

The only good thing is that there are no lousy touts. They all ran to the outskirts.

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by BJanta: 4:39pm On May 02, 2022
hedonister:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZ3-WrP7Nw

I'm sure you guys have heard of Asokoro, Maitama, Wuse and the likes but one place some people may not have heard is the new abode of the super rich in Nigeria's capital of Abuja.

Welcome to KATAMPE EXTENSION, a place where the rich and powerful live and it's just a few minutes outside the city center.

A 5 bedroom duplex here can go for as much as 400 million Naira while to rent a 3 bedroom flat can go for as much as 3 million Yearly.

I took a short drive around this neigbourhood to show you guys

An area where a 3-bedroom flat is rented for 3 million Naira is where your own rich people are living ? In Abuja? How much do you think you can get a 2-bedroom at Iyanapaja in Lagos that's not even high brow. You must be a village man coming into the city for the first time.

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 02, 2022
All look fantastic until you look inside. Horrible interior decor.

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Athemisia: 4:40pm On May 02, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
Still ABUJA look like Guinea conakry.
Comrade which one be that again na cheesy
Awon Vawulence crew

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:41pm On May 02, 2022
Abuja is a well planned place

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Temptee101(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2022
Zidane199:

So that vicinity doesn't look like a pose neighbourhood for the rich only?

Typical Nigerians always forming woke while in actual sense know nothing.
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Temptee101(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2022
Zidane199:

Typical Nigerians always forming woke and ready to cast aspersions while in the actual sense know nothing.
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Athemisia: 4:42pm On May 02, 2022
Temptee101:

Typical Nigerians always forming woke while in actual sense know nothing.
Posh!? To who!?
You never even enter lekki and banana Island lipsrsealed
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by AntonVince: 4:45pm On May 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:
VGC, Chevron drive , ikoyi in Lagos are more affluent than this.

This isn't Maitama or Asokoro.

The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria?