Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region (29367 Views)

Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by LordVarys1: 3:19am On May 03, 2022
Igbofam:

40 km is approximately a 1hr drive by car. You clearly do not own a car which is why you asked this very dumb Question.

40km is approximately the distance from Lekki to Festac so that is Super close

40km is actually 40mins, just leave that guy, he is a supporter of Putin
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by Giftexx: 4:09am On May 03, 2022
Igbofam:

With amoured tanks or military trucks on muddy roads abi?
U mentioned car...
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by ocelot2006(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

Ukraine and NATO keep causing setbacks for Putin grin grin grin

Na that cancer go kill Putin grin grin

Causing what setbacks? The Russians withdrew and let them have it. They're basically tieing down the Ukrainians.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by Powersurge: 7:38am On May 03, 2022
topcatking:
Take back? Lets be realistic. They were never held by Russians, they were only occupied in transit.

Who will hold something that is of no strategic importance?

But well... Ukraine and Ukrainians also need some "feel good news" , so...

PS - For those who might feel led to respond, I would appreciate objectivity and clear counter arguments. There are no insults in my post , so please, let's be guided.

PSPSPS- for those asking why Russia laid siege to kiev, why they withdrew from kharkiv and what I meant by occupation in transit,

My response- If you play the game of chess or if you have an understanding of chess, you would understand " distractions, deflections, subterfuge and the use of a cats paw"

You would understand attacking a rook with a pawn, just to distract him from his queen that's being targeted by your knight.

Hope you get it

I hv discovered that most folks dt support Russia here are stack ignorant. U don't know the strategic objective of connecting that region with Mariupol and Odesa? I just hiss for una
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by VirileNelly2420: 8:18am On May 03, 2022
Igbofam:

Did they take back the territories or not? Leave who get hand and voice
Khakiv job got done, Russians moved on...
Wot exactly did dey take back, ruins?

It's just like saying Ukrainian army has regained control of Bucha. Russia did dia job and moved on.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by VirileNelly2420: 8:26am On May 03, 2022
Igbofam:

Russia did not leave they were driven and bombed out by the Ukrainian forces.

Kharkiv is about 40km from the Russian border but your rather small mind believes it is not of significant importance to Russia during a war where they want to contain Ukrainian advancement from their borders.

You will keep getting insulted due to your very empty skull
If my eyes are not paining me, I believe am seeing recovery of just four villages or so. Are u trying to say khakiv has just four villages in it? Certainly, dey're holding just a pinch of it.
Anambra as small as it is has over 200 villages in it.
Wots more?
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by VirileNelly2420: 8:34am On May 03, 2022
Igbofam:

40 km is approximately a 1hr drive by car. You clearly do not own a car which is why you asked this very dumb Question.

40km is approximately the distance from Lekki to Festac so that is Super close

U try to sound informed, but I think U're not.
How can u say d distance between khakiv and Russia is 40km...dats one hour drive.

Plz be informed. The distance between Khakiv and Russia is over 4,000km. Stop allowing sentiments becloud ur rational thinking.
Thanks, nd no offense.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by VirileNelly2420: 8:42am On May 03, 2022
topcatking:

It's obvious you are just another ignorant kid. I'm done . Bye
Plz don't kill urself trying to get certain people informed. D oda guy said it takes 40km from khakiv to Russia, whereas it takes over 4,000km from khakiv to Russia.

I wonder how good some people feel wen dey spew trash, nd even trying to foist it on others.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by Igbofam: 8:43am On May 03, 2022
[s]
VirileNelly2420:

U try to sound informed, but I think U're not.
How can u say d distance between khakiv and Russia is 40km...dats one hour drive.

Plz be informed. The distance between Khakiv and Russia is over 4,000km. Stop allowing sentiments becloud ur rational thinking.
Thanks, nd no offense.
[/s]

Stop typing nonsense. Thanks and no offense.

Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by Igbofam: 8:46am On May 03, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Plz don't kill urself trying to get certain people informed. D oda guy said it takes 40km from khakiv to Russia, whereas it takes over 4,000km from khakiv to Russia.

I wonder how good some people feel wen dey spew trash, nd even trying to foist it on others.

When you lack the ability to understand what you read you end up making a fool of yourself.

I clearly said THE DISTANCE FROM KHARKIV TO THE RUSSIAN BORDER but here you are saying Kharkiv to Russia.

It's either you are blind or dumb or both

Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by VirileNelly2420: 8:47am On May 03, 2022
omis1:
keep schooling this pootin worshipers and supporter of evil
Plz I want u to do something for me. Your phone can Google, right?

Help me check d distance between khakiv and Russia.

Den, u should be able to know where to place ur loyalty.

Ur revered scholar said 40km.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by Igbofam: 9:00am On May 03, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Plz I want u to do something for me. Your phone can Google, right?

Help me check d distance between khakiv and Russia.

Den, u should be able to know where to place ur loyalty.

Ur revered scholar said 40km.

You are boldly and proudly displaying your foolishness this lovely morning grin

From Kharkiv to the Border of NEKHOTEEVKA BELGOROD RUSSIA is about 40km.

Is BELGOROD IN UKRAINE?

Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by VirileNelly2420: 9:04am On May 03, 2022
Igbofam:

When you lack the ability to understand what you read you end up making a fool of yourself.

I clearly said THE DISTANCE FROM KHARKIV TO THE RUSSIAN BORDER but here you are saying Kharkiv to Russia.

It's either you are blind or dumb or both
So, if it takes khakiv to Russian border 40km, and khakiv to Russia 4,000k. So the border alone has a stretch of approximately 3,960?

It's also contradicts ur point somewhere, where u claimed Ukrainian missile of 120km can strike some Russians cities.

Unless the statistics ain't correct. Me and u have not gone there, we base our assertions on statistics made available.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by Igbofam: 9:10am On May 03, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

So, if it takes khakiv to Russian border 40km, and khakiv to Russia 4,000k. So the border alone has a stretch of approximately 3,960?

It's also contradicts ur point somewhere, where u claimed Ukrainian missile of 120km can strike some Russians cities.

Unless the statistics ain't correct. Me and u have not gone there, we base our assertions on statistics made available.

Oga stop this high levels of buffoonery.

In geolocation you provide SPECIFIC locations in order to ascertain exact distance.

I SPECIFICALLY said RUSSIAN BORDER while you used a generic location RUSSIA.

Does Russia no longer have villages, cities, towns etc?

So if you want to get to Moscow SPECIFICALLY you just input RUSSIA to your GPS?

Belgorod is a city is it not? Center of Belgorod is 73km from Kharkiv. The Ukrainian Tochka missile has a range of 120km. Are you still confused?

Border of Belgorod to Kharkiv is about 40km. Are you still confused or did education elude you?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by VirileNelly2420: 9:16am On May 03, 2022
Igbofam:

Oga stop this high levels of buffoonery.

In geolocation you provide SPECIFIC locations in order to ascertain exact distance.

I SPECIFICALLY said RUSSIAN BORDER while you used a generic location RUSSIA.

Does Russia no longer have villages, cities, towns etc?

So if you want to get to Moscow SPECIFICALLY you just input RUSSIA to your GPS?

Belgorod is a city is it not? Center of Belgorod is 73km from Kharkiv. The Ukrainian Tochka missile has a range of 120km. Are you still confused?

Border of Belgorod to Kharkiv is about 40km. Are you still confused or did education elude you?

Right in ur assertions, right in mine.
Just a misconception from my part.

It's more honorable wen u argue to learn.
Thanks nd good morning.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by Etinosa1234: 9:23am On May 03, 2022
Adjovi:
Na Nigerians dey celebrate even Ukrainians are not celebrating anything. grin grin grin grin. Once Russia starts again you'll be hearing war crimes all over the place

Its been 3 months since the war started.. When Russia go start?
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by EarlHall(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2022
topcatking:
Take back? Lets be realistic. They were never held by Russians, they were only occupied in transit.

Who will hold something that is of no strategic importance?

But well... Ukraine and Ukrainians also need some "feel good news" , so...

PS - For those who might feel led to respond, I would appreciate objectivity and clear counter arguments. There are no insults in my post , so please, let's be guided.

PSPSPS- for those asking why Russia laid siege to kiev, why they withdrew from kharkiv and what I meant by occupation in transit,

My response- If you play the game of chess or if you have an understanding of chess, you would understand " distractions, deflections, subterfuge and the use of a cats paw"

You would understand attacking a rook with a pawn, just to distract him from his queen that's being targeted by your knight.

Hope you get it

Russia abandoned the Kyiv invasion because they were taking unsustainable losses coupled with the logistical nightmare due to initial low supplies because what was supposed to be a blitzkrieg attack got bogged down due to unexpected Ukrainian resistance. There is no higher thinking or super planning involved here, that's just Russian propaganda, the Russians simply pulled back to the Donbass to start a proper invasion and grind down the Ukrainians. Whether or not this liberation is important is yet to be seen but it is serious if it reveals a gain in momentum strategically in a Ukrainian counteroffensive, the kind that liberated the Kyiv Oblast. A few things to note , the Russians have secured a land bridge from the Crimea up to Belarus, Mariupol is lost, Ukraine has started receiving serious hardware-M777 howitzers, T72 advanced variants in large quantities and suicide drones and finally Russia have not made any quick gains since their so called consolidation in the Donbass, it looks we are in for a battle of attrition.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by EarlHall(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2022
Mrtaye:

But Russia is very big why can't they fight on all fronts,afterall they should match their threat with total action

To fight on all fronts would require a full mobilization which would require a declaration of war which would require an explanation to the Russian people the reason for the failure of the so-called Special Military Operation (which they were being lied to that it was going successfully) and the clear and present danger posed by the continued existence of Ukraine. A full mobilization will eat deep into the treasury, which has been halved by foreign asset seizures and a prolonged expenditure at that level will be a recipe for bankruptcy. As long as Russia can fight this war on this limited level, they will never opt for a full mobilization.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by EarlHall(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2022
Toktee:
Chechnya, Belarus,Modolva, Syrians and Iran etc, both are on the side of Russia while China is providing Intel on the movement for hardware to Ukraine.

Moldova is not on the Russian side, rather a small breakaway region called Transnistria which is inside Moldova and is garrisoned by Russian troops is on the Russian side. The Moldovans actually wanted to join Nato but Russia moved quickly and entered into a dispute about ethnic persecution with them and garrisoned troops there because Nato will never accept a member who is involved in a conflict as it will become the problem of Nato and snowball into an international conflict. Chechnya is supporting Russia because their leader Kadyrov is being paid by Putin to be a loyal servant (it's not this simple actually but let's move on). Belarus is not supporting Russia, their dictator Lukashenko is because Putin sent troops to suppress a revolution to oust Lukashenko and as such Lukashenko owes him his position, it's clear to everyone that the day Putin falls, Lukashenko will be dethroned the same day. Same thing with Syria. Iran is supporting Russia to spite the West.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by smallrincowis16(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Pro-Putin luuunatics are the worst set of humans that can ever exist.

Didn't Russia retreat from Northern Ukraine after getting bloody nose

That's what you're programmed to say, who am I to hinder you. #CIABOT_UKROBOT
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by Mrtaye: 7:44pm On May 03, 2022
EarlHall:

To fight on all fronts would require a full mobilization which would require a declaration of war which would require an explanation to the Russian people the reason for the failure of the so-called Special Military Operation (which they were being lied to that it was going successfully) and the clear and present danger posed by the continued existence of Ukraine. A full mobilization will eat deep into the treasury, which has been halved by foreign asset seizures and a prolonged expenditure at that level will be a recipe for bankruptcy. As long as Russia can fight this war on this limited level, they will never opt for a full mobilization.
Loolz that's what they call no start wetin you no fit finish
Re: Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 08, 2022
Pharaohny:

A war between two European countries is tagged as WAR III tell me more
History buttresses the fact that it could lead to World war111. The second word war actually started as a war between European countries remember?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave / Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme / Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.