Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video (90986 Views)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by otis3(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2022
get this straight allowing that girl on the street without running her through some medical test is dangerous to you and everyone,The country has got more problem at hand hence there is no resources to manage a viral disease outbreak...

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Bfly: 8:35am On May 02, 2022
Nigeria is losing value everyday. Something pushed her to that. No one will do that naturally.

But i don't know the force that is making Nigeria difficult to live.

No love within and without. Everyone is made to fend for himself.

The rich are getting richer the poor are getting poorer.

What is a life lived in Poverty?

No make it here in Nigeria you have to work extra hard and lose yourself.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by TheKrakon: 8:37am On May 02, 2022
Druss:

You are not an advocate of freedom. You are an advocate of anarchy. True freedom doesn't equate causing harm to society. You are insinuating emotions. On the contrary there are no emotions. She has broken the law. If she is Nigerian or not will be determined by the Police. Also I have not watched the video as one; it is a crime to watch such and two; I like to protect my mind from evil.

If she wants to freely do such then she (if Nigerian) should leave Nigeria. This also goes to the person who paid her and others. The dog should also be killed.

Yes. The dog should be killed with morta handle.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by TheKrakon: 8:42am On May 02, 2022
The okpomkpom when dey make una feel special na him una dey carry give dog so. I hail una.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 8:45am On May 02, 2022
wirinet:

I don't even blame her. In a society that places acquision of quick wealth above any moral code, a society where criminals are the rope models, this is her way of making it fast. If she Had not posted it online and just fùck dogs for N2,000,000 per round. She would have been praised and eugolized for being blessed. She would have bought big cars, built houses without anyone asking how she came about the money. If a few of us asked, we would have been shut down and asked " why did we not ask of the source of her poverty"?

We have not asked that yahoo boy, drug barons, agberos, kidnappers, ritualists and politicians about what they did to become president millionaires and billionaires, it is this small girl you are all manhunting.
thats just it. We focus on things that irrelevant in this country
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Haylel: 8:49am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
then the law should apply to everyone not being partial. How about people assaulting the cow where are they now?
When you catch anyone, make it known and also report to the police force.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by utibe1995(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2022
The Nigerian Police are launching a manhunt on the lady. Although I don't support what she did. The Nigerian Police should leave that innocent girl alone and rather go and lunch manhunt on the terrorist and killing of innocent Nigerian Citizen. You are launching a manhunt on unarmed girl, go and hunt for IPOB,BOKO ARAM, ISWAP and SKULL MINDERS. Rubbish Law.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by jidxin(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
i'm sure they kept blind eyes and deaf ears on the northern having some good with a cow but suddenly awoke and manhunting a lady that her video went viral for sleeping with dog. That's a big hypocrisy and beside that law shouldn't be in place now. Every human have the right to live and that shouldn't be an issues to others. Since every human can't live freely then that freedom to live in the constitution should be omitted. Its a free world
right to live doesn't cover bestiality. That's the northern problem. We are the sane region and we shall continue to be sane. If North likes they should continue.. But such shouldn't be contained in the SW SE SS.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by utibe1995(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2022
barosse:
She should be killed

How many of our Politicians has been killed for stealing trillions of naira and killing of innocent citizens in the name of power. If you have not sin first cast a stone on her. Rubbish
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by utibe1995(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2022
Uniquetani1:
I am trying to understand reason for the arrest. Her life, her problem

Abi ooooo.
Come to think of, if she apply for a job those idiot will want to sleep with them before giving them the job. And if you check the salary per month nothing greater than 30k. Useless people

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by blackboy(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2022
So from the video they cannot get her pix and display it as wanted ans reason and if possible reward ans number to call
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by utibe1995(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2022
[quote author=Bonchila post=112437181]I wish they will also managing the fulani guy straffing nama(cow). One thing I found out about naija is that the fulani people have this kind of immunity to do whatever they want. It should stop. Find the dog girl and find the guy doing cow. As Simpu as that. Daalu kwa nu[/quote
Hahahahahahahaha. See Nigerian Police fear Fulani like mad. There don't dare go close to them if not na jack knife Dem go collect.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by DollarBuddy: 9:34am On May 02, 2022
Bobxin:

One week, one trouble.

grin grin
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by quinox947: 9:40am On May 02, 2022
LibertyRep:
The police will get her and her accomplices in a matter of days, they have the wherewithal.

It's a dangerous act that must not be allowed to fester.
Even when the act is wrong, this same police cannot launch a manhunt for bandits and kidnappers who liter the social media with pictures and videos of innocent, harmless captives in their custody.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by ashawopikin(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2022
I hope they will also use the same energy to hunt for those herdsmen who also sleep with cows
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2022
baretalk:

uote author=SKIBiNSKI post=112440050] Since when has naigerians began to obey the law? grin grin police kill civilians everyday in naigeria, corruptions everywhere, insecurities, unknown gunmen, bandits suddenlly you wants the law to be up held.. because some girl on social media claims to have slept with Dogs.

You people should lynch Buhari first for being a supporter of terrorists and a terrorist himself.. you people should lynch Tiefnubu first.

Culture my bottom!
Remember jungle justice is prevalent in Nigeria, the youths will not spare anyone caught in this evil, depraved act. When the crowd hold you, you go understand grin

You know say Nigerians dey burn so called witch, how much more dog fcker. You are just one person, you must follow the norms or suffer.
No surprises, you are happy that jungle justice exists in naigeria.. and still burns witches just listen to yourself and to think the so called naigerian youths have these kinda backwards mentality baffles me.. the youths are supposed to be liberated rather they are the ones burning witches and killing innocent people in the name of jungle justice.. you are right naigeria is a jungle with animals living in it grin

FYI there are no such thing as witches, it doesn't exist you goons are just killing innocent people for no reasons..

After killing so called witches who will be next? Dwarfs? Fat people? Blind people? People with big heads? Eventually it will come to your turn to be killed. undecided

The foolish youths should lynch your corrupt politicians who are stealing from them first.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by cherishmichael: 9:51am On May 02, 2022
This is what the police should do, very good.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by baretalk: 10:25am On May 02, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
No surprises, you are happy that jungle justice exists in naigeria.. and still burns witches just listen to yourself and to think the so called naigerian youths have these kinda backwards mentality baffles me.. the youths are supposed to be liberated rather they are the ones burning witches and killing innocent people in the name of jungle justice.. you are right naigeria is a jungle with animals living in it grin

FYI there are no such thing as witches, it doesn't exist you goons are just killing innocent people for no reasons..

After killing so called witches who will be next? Dwarfs? Fat people? Blind people? People with big heads? Eventually it will come to your turn to be killed. undecided

The foolish youths should lynch your corrupt politicians who are stealing from them first.
Not happy, just advising you, it is what it is, you and I can not change culture, you are insignificant compared to the majority.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Exceed15: 10:27am On May 02, 2022
They should also extend the manhunt on Fulani men raping their cows
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by baretalk: 10:28am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
then i dnt give a Bleep about the so called culture or whatever taboo. Every human has the right to live the live they choose to live. God never cage man from the beginning.
We can not change what is, you are insignificant in the eyes of the law, there are always evil, depraved sick people in society, this is why we have laws, otherwise society and humanity will self destruct. Seeping with animals is taboo, it shows the person is mad...yes we are free, but we have phsychiatric hospitals for mad people all over the world, yes we are free but we have prisons and rehabilitation centres all over the world. Humans are not animals... society abhors things that will destroy it...it's not about you, people must protect what is right, we must chastise and put penalties and punishment in place to discipline sick depraved or just senseless people. The freedoms are clear... Freedom of association, freedom of speech, freedom to religion etc. Bestiality is a crime in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 10:35am On May 02, 2022
baretalk:

We can not change what is, you are insignificant in the eyes of the law, they must be depraved sick people in society, this is why we have laws, otherwise society and humanity will self destruct. Seeping with animals is taboo, it shows the person is mad...yes we are free, but we have phsychiatric hospitals for mad people all over the world, yes we are free but we have prisons and rehabilitation centres all over the world. Humans are not animals... society abhors things that will destroy it...it's not about you, people must protect what is right, we must chastise and put penalties and punishment in place to discipline sick depraved or just mannerless people.
but biology identify human as an animal. For me she has her body and that should be nobody headache. Allow her to live her life same way u are living yours the way u like
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by baretalk: 10:47am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
but biology identify human as an animal. For me she has her body and that should be nobody headache. Allow her to live her life same way u are living yours the way u like
We have our law against bestiality, in the constitution of the federal republic. Fucking animals is an offence, do the crime, do the time. Nobody cares about you or what you do, but when you commit an offence, you will be prosecuted.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2022
baretalk:

Not happy, just advising you, it is what it is, you and I can not change culture, you are insignificant compared to the majority.
Culture it is? grin Culture of killing innocent people.. you people do not even wanna change the barbaric so called culture... thank goodness i wasn't born in that zoo called naigeria.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by baretalk: 11:00am On May 02, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Culture it is? grin Culture of killing innocent people.. you people do not even wanna change the barbaric so called culture... thank goodness i wasn't born in that zoo called naigeria.
Remain where you are, we have our ways here.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by zexy2030(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2022
mytime24:
d owner of d dog dat paid her 1.5M shld also b arrested,
That story is not true naw. Why r u pple using paracetamol over another's man headache.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2022
baretalk:

Remain where you are, we have our ways here.
I will.. and stay were you are don't ever try to change your barbaric ways and don't ever leave.. cheesy you people have being created to live in and be ignorant.

Good luck!
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by bepositive11: 11:31am On May 02, 2022
Sickening embarassed

Insecurity:
Bestiality: Police launch manhunt for lady in viral s3x video

https://punchng.com/bestiality-police-launch-manhunt-for-lady-in-viral-s3x-video/
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by bepositive11: 11:34am On May 02, 2022
That dog is like an abused kid

godofuck231:
I hope the dog and the slut handler of a man too is on the list because he himself should be in prison too
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by bepositive11: 11:37am On May 02, 2022
Man sometimes refers to both men and women.

huMAN
MANkind
woMAN

Quelme:
A woman commits crime and it's a MANhunt, really?

Justice for men!!!
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by bepositive11: 11:41am On May 02, 2022
I thought so too at first until I realised that she actually recorded it and uploaded it. There's a huge difference in that.

lastburn:
When the Northern were busy having theirs with cows no manhunt was ordered. Why is our law one sided
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by godofuck231: 12:14pm On May 02, 2022
bepositive11:
That dog is like an abused kid

its a beast it should be put down its involved in a crime and the dog was used as a sexual weapon, this is the trick here , a lion or Tigger which develops a distinct like for the human flesh is called "a man eater" its left for wildlife control not to track and relocate the animal but to kill it , hence its continued search for human meat becomes its goal to survive , they would have to put the animal down , straight shooting on sights
Now this dogs are bred for the purpose off entertaining its owner or a set of guests, it does not see a female dog as attractive it need a female human being for sex. And they are injected with steroids to hump hard like a human, some look like body builders, these videos are on dark webs .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) / Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.