Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video (91013 Views)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by changenews2013: 5:34am On May 02, 2022
Lies everywhere If it's true, show her pix so that we can follow you and hunt for her. Even if it's true, why should the police pognose into the girl's private life; who knows how many men have broken her heart on promise-and-fail? She feels happier to 'deliver the goods' to the dog free of charge, KPAM!
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Ceazario: 5:43am On May 02, 2022
Police, there are pressing issues than this, forget about it
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:59am On May 02, 2022
illicit:

You are right

it has been going on for sometime tho,
Perhaps any lady caught like that should have their names and pics published
How about the love-vendor recruiting these girls?

The dog also needs to be exterminated for fear of another pandemic or virus.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:59am On May 02, 2022
Ceazario:
Police, there are pressing issues than this, forget about it
You should forget about the police and focus on the pressing issues too.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by highness25(m): 6:08am On May 02, 2022
Insecurity:
Bestiality: Police launch manhunt for lady in viral s3x video

https://punchng.com/bestiality-police-launch-manhunt-for-lady-in-viral-s3x-video/
abeg who get the video? A lot is going on in this country that I'm not aware of
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by VirileNelly2420: 6:19am On May 02, 2022
LibertyRep:
The police will get her and her accomplices in a matter of days, they have the wherewithal.

It's a dangerous act that must not be allowed to fester.
Certain issues ain't supposed to b talked openly. Talking dem alone makes dem get worse.
Dis dog matter, d more dey talk about it d more oda innocent gals are intrigued. Gets curious, and might wanna give a try.
It's evil! It's devilish!

Crime also has a distinct drive. Once u try and it worked, nd u were Neva caught, no matter how bad u felt thereafter, u are still liable to fall into find urself in d same act in time to come.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by pacespot(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2022
While I don't think that act of bestiality should be encouraged, but why Nigerian police like to prey on popular sentiments of people by only swinging into action when public outcry over an issue is high.

Police should be doing their job willingly without any public approval or sentiment. But today, if you go to police station to report a case, you'll be welcome with the most lackadaisical attitude that will discourage you.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Picktrust: 6:48am On May 02, 2022
Good obe. Such act can spread a viral sexual disease. She and all other accomplices should be locked up.

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Okhuadams(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2022
wirinet:

Don't mind the police. There are cultists, Agberos, armed robbers, Fulani Herdsmen, bandits, Unknown Gunmen taking over the country. But they are only interested in wasting their time and resources on soft targets like yahoo boys, expired car documents, blasphemy, homosexuals and lesbians and now alleged bestiality.

Imagine man hunt for one deranged girl who claim to have slept with dogs. Me, I can't even watch such a video and I hail those who have the stomach to watch it. To me the girl needs rehabilitation than lynching. I doubt the girl and her family can walk the streets and she would stigmatized for life.
Nigeria policia at your service
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Nobody: 6:51am On May 02, 2022
Manhunt bi bawo. Shouldn't it be like "girl"hunt or "Lady"hunt.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 6:51am On May 02, 2022
Okobola146:
God did you create this one too in your own image?
no he doesn't. Pls allow her to live her life. Last time i checked she wasn't coerce to do it neither is she complaining. What'r the color of your problem. I believe is a free world and every human should have the right to live as long they're not causing harm to others. Any diseases contacted by her can't be transmitted by hugging others or standing close to them except through sexual activities.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by LivingTribunal: 6:54am On May 02, 2022
lastburn:
When the Northern were busy having theirs with cows no manhunt was ordered. Why is our law one sided
You are sick
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 6:56am On May 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

She did nothing wrong by sexually assaulting an animal? You people deserve the horrible leaders you have.
please how is she assaulting the dog. Do u watch the video? Thats her body not yours then keep your peace. She might be wrong against nature but i dnt see any crime she committed that warrant manhunting by the cops.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:00am On May 02, 2022
Legendoo:

Omo ale

Low iq baboon. It's people like you that lead us here .

You don't understand English sef , hypocrisy kwa. Your mama sleep with dog born you.

Then go defend anything. May we not leave Nigeria in the hands of you diseased bastard's.
. tufuwaka oloriburuk people.
keep wailing a local dimwit and the most holier than the people who brought the religion to u. Mind you very soon i will have a seat in parliament any there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by LivingTribunal: 7:00am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
no he doesn't. Pls allow her to live her life. Last time i checked she wasn't coerce to do it neither is she complaining. What'r the color of your problem. I believe is a free world and every human should have the right to live as long they're not causing harm to others. Any diseases contacted by her can't be transmitted by hugging others or standing close to them except through sexual activities.
You must be sick.. So if you happen to unknowingly engage sexual intercourse with her or someone else she has already passed it on to, or to someone related to you, and you feel it doesn't cause harm to others? You are not right!!
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Minjim: 7:01am On May 02, 2022
Are you not aware she's said she was not the one?
ozo13:
are u serious.so the other one too is jus looking for cheap likes.nawao
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:06am On May 02, 2022
jidxin:
do not be ignorant of the law. Nigerian law totally frown at it. It is punishable under section 284 and 214of the penal code and criminal code respectively, maximum sentence is 14 yrs with fines
i'm sure they kept blind eyes and deaf ears on the northern having some good with a cow but suddenly awoke and manhunting a lady that her video went viral for sleeping with dog. That's a big hypocrisy and beside that law shouldn't be in place now. Every human have the right to live and that shouldn't be an issues to others. Since every human can't live freely then that freedom to live in the constitution should be omitted. Its a free world
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Druss(m): 7:08am On May 02, 2022
A crime has been committed. It is good the Police investigate and make an example. I am sure once she is caught - the other individuals will also be tracked.

One thing is also clear. Quite a number of Nigerians don't know the laws of this country. There is nothing like it is her life. People have committed a crime.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Kingozymandias(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I just noticed something.

All the "human beings" against the arrest of the beast are the same things who worship money and can do anything for money.

This is how they made prostitution, armed robbery, baby industry and kidnapping very cool business and is now being adopted among many Nigerians.

I have no doubt the girl is one of them.

Cc seun mukina2 oam4j Lalasticlala

As I explained pls take note
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Druss(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
i'm sure they kept blind eyes and deaf ears on the northern having some good with a cow but suddenly awoke and manhunting a lady that her video went viral for sleeping with dog. That's a big hypocrisy and beside that law shouldn't be in place now. Every human have the right to live and that shouldn't be an issues to others. Since every human can't live freely then that freedom to live in the constitution should be omitted. Its a free world

Right to live doesn't equate having sex with a dog. Freedom without responsibility and guidelines is anarchy. You can go establish a society where there is such freedom and see how long it lasts. There are laws to protect society. I have no qualms with the police doing their jobs in this case.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:10am On May 02, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Don't mind dem fools, these are the same people marrying off 12 years old girls to 65 years old smelly old men.
once the law is against southerner thats when you see things like these. How about people assaulting a cow have they be manhunt by the cops. If they can give me the answers then they should go ahead and arrest the girl.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by vickydevoka(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2022
wirinet:

So homosexuality, lesbianism and using vibrators are the crimes that are destroying the society?
What of massive corruption that has stolen your future and your children's future?
What of terrorists that kidnap, rape and kills women on a daily basis, including children? What of ritualists that kill and behead young girls everyday in search of quick wealth?

I think the white men and Arabs gave us their religions to distract us from the real development. They make us priotise and waste energy on irrelevant issues while they continue to exploit us.

No wonder France, China and even Russia had to ban religion before they could start developing their nations.
See them
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:12am On May 02, 2022
Haylel:

The law states that you are in danger of 14 years imprisonment if you practice bestiality.
then the law should apply to everyone not being partial. How about people assaulting the cow where are they now?
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Druss(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2022
Gamesmart:
Why her they harassing and trying to persecute her because of her sexuality?

What harm do what two consenting living things do in privacy do to anyone?

Nigeria is just backwards.

Where is the EU? They should come and sanction Nigeria and threaten to cut off all aid!

I await the EU government that supports bestiality. It is frowned on not just legally but as a society. There are chances for cross species disease. It also goes against multiple religions.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Druss(m): 7:15am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
then the law should apply to everyone not being partial. How about people assaulting the cow where are they now?

If you have verifiable pictures of the cows and other animals being sexually assaulted, send it to the police.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Zealoy(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2022
Haba make una womanhunt her na, y MANhunt? Haba men don really suffer for this world
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:16am On May 02, 2022
baretalk:

Don't you know what they call law?
Bestiality is against the law in Nigeria, if you can not live by the law and norms, leave the country, for your own good. Ignorance is no excuse in the law, the law does not care about your feelings. You and the lady are just 2 people, we have over 200million Nigerians. Some sick people have sex with kids etc, they enjoy it, but they are sick perverts and it's against the law, get it.

Secondly in some areas in Nigeria, if they catch you sleeping with animal, they will likely lynch you, no one will support the sick depraved behavior, so yes, culture matters, taboos are not tolerated.
then i dnt give a Bleep about the so called culture or whatever taboo. Every human has the right to live the live they choose to live. God never cage man from the beginning.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by LivingTribunal: 7:18am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
If freedom to live as a human to you involves having sex with animals, then you must be out of your mind.. Yet you panic and wonder how most killer viruses came to be in existence.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:21am On May 02, 2022
Druss:

If you have verifiable pictures of the cows and other animals being sexually assaulted, send it to the police.
so how are u sure the lady in the video is a Nigeria after her face wasn't shown. I'm an advocate of freedom every human has the right to live. Why all these emotions after all she didn't hurt or kill anyone. Let that be her business Mr Judge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) / Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.