Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video (90985 Views)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by dalass(f): 9:27pm On May 01, 2022
illicit:
Is that our problem as a nation

Yes it is.

Little girls will do same with any available dog because they will believe it is okay and normal thing, even without money.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Nten: 9:27pm On May 01, 2022
Except the police are not high-tech forensic expatriate ,a careful analysis of the video would show the lady ain't a Nigerian, the video doesn't looks like what was shot in Nigeria. There is no close resemblance with the lady claiming she was catching cruise and the one in the sex video. One is dark and the other stupid one is fair.
She is extremely stupid and an embarrasment to her family for abusing the privilege of using the social media and internet technology by running her diarrhea mouth. She just landed herself in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by OfficialSam(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2022
lastburn:
When the Northern were busy having theirs with cows no manhunt was ordered. Why is our law one sided

Why are you reasoning like a foooool?
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by donprinyo(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2022
Joblessness. Our tax money use for nonsense.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by wirinet(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2022
tballeyy:
Instead to lunch man hunt for bandit and gboko harram
Don't mind them. Terrorists kidnapped young girls and women with one giving birth in captivity, the police did not launch manhunt for the Terrorists. Its a harmless deranged girl they are wasting police resources to manhunt. The police have not launch manhunt for fulani herdsmen who have been murdering, raping and killing people but they are always manhunting harmless and armless girls involved in sexual crimes.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 9:31pm On May 01, 2022
Slayar:

Boko Haram has nothing to do with the post.When the girl shot a video saying there's nothing wrong she laid with a dog and the police are doing their job,what has that got to do with Boko Haram?

Abi Is it until your daughter and sister start sleeping with dog? This is how bob risky started and a lot of Bobrisky wannabees sprang up.

I stand with the police in this .It should be nipped in the bud.Just because you have Internet doesn't mean you should be posting trash.
i dnt knw why nigerians always want to force their idealogies on that. I thought the law stated there's right of freedom, she has her life to live so allow her to live it.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by CHAQUR: 9:31pm On May 01, 2022
lastburn:
When the Northern were busy having theirs with cows no manhunt was ordered. Why is our law one sided

Because this is where sanity is rooted. Don't compare us. Southerners are some level up ahead in decency.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by illicit(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2022
naija4life247:

If you have been sleeping with dogs and cats, then it's not your problem. Those of us that are human don't want such in our society

No o

I never sleep with dog and cat o

Na only crocodile I dey eye undecided shocked
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by wirinet(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2022
dalass:

Yes it is.

Little girls will do same with any available dog because they will believe it is okay and normal thing, even without money.
And that will give you security, bring down the cost of cooking gas or provide electricity to your house.
Talk about wrong priority.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Atm99(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2022
illicit:
stop typing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Adakintroy: 9:35pm On May 01, 2022
Women are the first to break in hard times. They easily result to default mode. If men slump too then society has reach peak bottom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Pharaohny: 9:37pm On May 01, 2022
Quelme:
A woman commits crime and it's a MANhunt, really?

Justice for men!!!

Men are suffering grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by GoodIsGod: 9:38pm On May 01, 2022
illicit:
.it is a part of it. What led to this leads to every other crimes and indecencies.

Lack of the fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Bobxin: 9:38pm On May 01, 2022
DollarBuddy:
Vagina people are at it again oh... One day, one surprise grin grin grin
One week, one trouble.

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Eriokanmi: 9:39pm On May 01, 2022
Malory:
Good. If she has done it and kept it to herself then her business but she chooses to litter the public space with the immoral video
What a disgusting video. I've not been myself since I watched it. I feel so disgusted. Some human beings ought to be banished from the planet earth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Sparkd(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2022
lastburn:
If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Banbanna(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2022
Insecurity:
Bestiality: Police launch manhunt for lady in viral s3x video

https://punchng.com/bestiality-police-launch-manhunt-for-lady-in-viral-s3x-video/

If only the NPF can really match their words with actions by going after these sexual deviants and depraved human beings, because this is just so out of the ordinary. This depravity should not be overlooked at all. It's only the authorities that can stamp out these kind of things by severely punishing the perpetrators.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 01, 2022
the dog should also be arrested and rehabilitated ! lest he goes about attacking females after his mouth watering encounter!

This is FG vs Lekki girl involved in acts of indecency

Bestiality would never be tolerated by the government and acts to damage our long held values that has kept us as a nation would not under any circumstances be subjugated, We are taking this measures to act deterrent to all intending parties as any effort to tow this line of action would be met with a lighting response,

with all that being said I hereby sentence the so called lady to 8yrs imprisonment with hard labor given the fact she's a first offender and the court is deemed to temper justice with mercy at such acts, no option for bail and eligible for parole on completion of her sentence

Court!!

Presiding judge

Heathrow44
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Bobxin: 9:40pm On May 01, 2022
Adakintroy:
Women are the first to break in hard times. They easily result to default mode. If men slump too then society has reach peak bottom.

undecided
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 01, 2022
Agbebakun22:
i dnt knw why nigerians always want to force their idealogies on that. I thought the law stated there's right of freedom, she has her life to live so allow her to live it.

shatap there!
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by IDIOTmoderators: 9:41pm On May 01, 2022
Where is Sapphire The future is female? The bloody hypocrite.... You won't see her on this thread... Na only men and rape be her problem... Sick lady.

3 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Allisgud: 9:42pm On May 01, 2022
illicit:
talk ur problem maybe nairaland fit help u

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 01, 2022
illicit:
yes, it's our problem. By the time they unleash a bigger disease than corona virus, you'll be the first to blame the govt.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by chiboysic: 9:42pm On May 01, 2022
End time children grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Banbanna(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2022
Insecurity:
Bestiality: Police launch manhunt for lady in viral s3x video

https://punchng.com/bestiality-police-launch-manhunt-for-lady-in-viral-s3x-video/

If only the NPF can really match their words with actions by going after these sexual deviants and depraved human beings, because this is just so out of the ordinary. So heart rending seeing stories about people losing their human essence over something as fickle as money. This depravity should not be overlooked at all. It's only the authorities that can stamp out these kind of things by severely punishing the perpetrators.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2022
lastburn:
try to comment matured
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Oxb90: 9:43pm On May 01, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
you sound foolish honestly
May God bless you
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by alfarouq(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2022
illicit:

It is one of our problems. If it is not nipped in the bud now, it will become a bigger issue.

3 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by shadrach77: 9:43pm On May 01, 2022
ozo13:
I jus checked her tik tok page.she claims she was just catching cruise.nawao
What's her tik tok handle?
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Holy2Glory: 9:44pm On May 01, 2022
Please let them do the needful. I don't understand what has gotten in to women of this generation. Jesus was right when he called it an adulterous generation.

But also remember beloved that, this is the happenings that will usher in the rapture, therefore, be prepared.

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Okobola146: 9:44pm On May 01, 2022
illicit:
when Ukraine is currently borning
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Enceladus(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2022
Launching a manhunt for a video that wasn't even shot on the African continent not to talk of Nigeria grin

The police must be less busy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) / Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.