Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,433 members, 7,861,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Do You Think Of A Your Friends? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of A Your Friends? (568 Views)

Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / How to Share Your MTN Data Plan With Your Friends / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of A Your Friends? by wkkwl: 5:49am On Jul 11, 2011
my friends name is joseph,he is nice,funny,and scared of untold things,he is intelligent,smart,before i forget,he sings very well,i guess he loves gospel songs,he is freeminded atimes,i sincerely tink he has nt got much expriences about life,he is a religious person,he wants to make sure dat,he invest his time in something worthwile,he tinks am a talktive,he always say that he is scared of me,cos i act lik a freak, dnt knw y he said dat?he likes to be remain in his shell,he does not like people to know the stuff he is made of, lets i can term his personality, as introvert kindof,
What do you tink of your friends?, ♣ ♥ ♦ ™
Re: What Do You Think Of A Your Friends? by pleep(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2011
I don't like my friends and I need new ones grin
all they do is drugs now. tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of A Your Friends? by Dyt(f): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2011
Do i v frnds?Do i v frnds?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Your Friends? by 190: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2011
what kinda rascrat topic is this undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of A Your Friends? by kpolli(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2011
the only thing i can say about my friends is that i hope none of them is wkkwl. . . . cos that myt result in murder
Re: What Do You Think Of A Your Friends? by MMM2(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
op
what kind of friends?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Your Friends? by iice(f): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
Love them.
Think they are just awesome, to put up with me grin
I would say i've been lucky smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of A Your Friends? by gwenevier: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2011
Choiiii lmaoooo@ 190 ,u again!!!

190:
what kinda rascrat topic is this 

kpolli:
the only thing i can say about my friends is that i hope none of them is wkkwl. . . . cos that myt result in murder

LMAOooooo
Na wa o
Re: What Do You Think Of A Your Friends? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
Friends? Hardly have much friends. But among the few that I do have, there are some who're really close like a brother. I discuss ANYTHING with them and we can do anything for the other without thinking twice. Others I'd rather classify as colleagues and acquaintances.

(1) (Reply)

***there Is Famine In The Land Caused By Cbn Governor,Christien Need Draw To God / Simple Life / Yakubu Vs Torres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.