Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid (20774 Views)

Accepting A Gift From A Non-muslim On His Day Of Festival / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Premiumwriter: 8:47am On May 02, 2022
Nova1988:

80% of people killed by terrorism in the world are Muslim.

yes.
by Muslims

Or you forgot that piece of info?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by wolesmile(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2022
I know very soon, you guys will start telling us it's Arabic we must be speaking, because that salafs didn't speak English.

A ku odun jare. That's my own language. May Allah subha'nahu wa taalah accept our solats and fasting as acts of ibaadah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Antiislaam(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2022
Nova1988:

yes.

Ehyah.. Sorry ehn
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Nova1988(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2022
Antiislaam:

Ehyah.. Sorry ehn

yes.
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Antiislaam(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2022
Nova1988:

yes.

No vex sogbo, so allah is an embargo that was placed on NL Islam for Muslims b4 enters in

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by yetunsbay(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2022
Antiislaam:

Bobo how come shey na two different moons you get in islam nii, even in home town of your Fulani master and the president of Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) see as moon is confusing them grin.. Nawa ooo

Shey na Yoruba slaves of allah go observe their own today abi na Hausa muslims

https://www.nairaland.com/7105633/sokoto-community-defies-sultans-directives/1
ur enquiry/opinion is inconsequential
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Antiislaam(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2022
yetunsbay:
ur enquiry/opinion is inconsequential

Maybe you missed this page, see how moon is disgracing islam even in the home state of sultan

https://www.nairaland.com/7105633/sokoto-community-defies-sultans-directives
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by lugo99(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2022
May Allah bless you and your family with peace and prosperity . Wish you a very joyous Eid ul-Fitr 2022. May Allah opens the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Adeyinka90: 10:33am On May 02, 2022
[U no get brain at all..i gues u dnt hav any muslim frndquote author=Premiumwriter post=112445803] if you guys will stop bombing us, kidnapping us, shooting pregnant women and stop attacking trains, then we'll have peace.

We don't need to find peace. [/quote]
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by chillychill(f): 10:33am On May 02, 2022
May Allah accept it from us all..... Taqaballahu minna wa minkum kiss

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Adeyinka90: 10:34am On May 02, 2022
U no get brain at aLl
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Nova1988(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2022
Antiislaam:

No vex sogbo, so allah is an embargo that was placed on NL Islam for Muslims b4 enters in

you're absolutely right sir.

yes.
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Alaefulu(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2022
Jazalkumullah.for those coming to spill trash ,instead of spilling nonsense and hatred while don't you guys tell us about how your religion enjoy you all to greet during festivities and if its also traceable to Christ or even his disciples
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Topzee109: 12:07pm On May 02, 2022
Premiumwriter:
by Muslims

Or you forgot that piece of info?
Are you not tired of ranting all the time
Derailing threads with unnecessary hate and bigotry
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Topzee109: 12:08pm On May 02, 2022
Antiislaam:

Maybe you missed this page, see how moon is disgracing islam even in the home state of sultan

Islam is nation wide, Stop judging on specific location
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Antiislaam(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2022
Topzee109:

Islam is nation wide, Stop judging on specific location

Did I said islam is not a nationwide palava? Why is moon confusing you allah's slaves and secondly, how many moons do you have in Islam, It was reported that salah was celebrated in Sokoto yesterday the home state of sultan, why the confusion while others are celebrating theirs today?

Are your people in Sokoto superior than other Muslims in Nigeria?
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by BOYS2MEN: 3:28pm On May 02, 2022
Tinubu dey share rice and sugar...e never reach you? grin....CHAIRMAN NDI MGBU
NLbiznessman:
Alhamdulillah for a successful Ramadan fasting.

Dear brothers and sisters in Islam, please help me with #1000 to buy indomie for this celebration.

I am seriously broke, a thousand naira will go a long way for me today.

May Allah subhana wataala reward you with goodness immensely. Amin

First Bank
Tunde O. O
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by BOYS2MEN: 3:29pm On May 02, 2022
Amen!!!! grin
Nova1988:

these are the same people that will come and be saying why you have to do the shahada to comment on a Muslim thread.

May God have mercy upon you guys and I hope you find peace in your life.

eid Mubarak!
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by yetunsbay(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2022
Antiislaam:

ur moniker says it ALL. When u're ready to learn, be reasonable
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Antiislaam(m): 12:44am On May 03, 2022
yetunsbay:
ur moniker says it ALL. When u're ready to learn, be reasonable

If I'm Ready to learn from who? grin Is like you hate ready Quran 10:94 or you are fighting with allah the author of Quran that said you should seek for knowledge from Christians and Jews

Quran 10:94

Irving & Mohamed Hegab

If you are in any doubt concerning what We have sent down to you, then question those who have read the Book (Bible) before you: Truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be a waverer
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by yetunsbay(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2022
Antiislaam:

If I'm Ready to learn from who? grin Is like you hate ready Quran 10:94 or you are fighting with allah the author of Quran that said you should seek for knowledge from Christians and Jews

Irving & Mohamed Hegab

If you are in any doubt concerning what We have sent down to you, then question those who have read the Book (Bible) before you: Truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be a waverer

There is a difference between referring to the Scripture directly and asking those who read it.

This address is to human beings at large asking them if they had any doubts about the divine revelation sent to them through Prophet Muhammad – if they wish to ask – are not any of the People of the Book in general, but, rather, those among them [/b]who believed (in Islam) and those who were truthful & recited the ‘Torah’ and ‘Injil’ before them- like Abdullaah ibn Salaam.[b]

They would tell them that all past prophets and their books have been announcing how only God/creator is to be glorified and all the prayers and worship is to directed to Him alone for He alone is the sustainer and not worshipping Jesus (pbuh).

[/b]The Quran therefore rules out modern day christians whether they be protestants or catholics as the people that it referred to in 10:94.[b]

To nail the entire argument let me end with this Hadith of the Prophet(Peace be upon him).

Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 460

Narrated Abu Huraira: "The people of the Book used to read the Torah in Hebrew and then explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. Allah's Apostle said (to the Muslims). 'Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say, 'We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and whatever is revealed to you.

[/b]Allah (God) only knows best.[b]
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Antiislaam(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2022
yetunsbay:

There is a difference between referring to the Scripture directly and asking those who read it.

This address is to human beings at large asking them if they had any doubts about divine revelation sent to them through Prophet Muhammad – if they wish to ask – are not any of the People of the Book in general, but, rather, those among them [/b]who believed (in Islam) and those who were truthful & recited the ‘Torah’ and ‘Injil’ before them- like Abdullaah ibn Salaam.[b]

They would tell them that all past prophets and their books have been announcing how only God/creator is to be glorified and all the prayers and worship is to directed to Him alone for He alone is the sustainer and not worshipping Jesus (pbuh).

[/b]The Quran therefore rules out modern day christians whether they be protestants or catholics as the people that it referred to in 10:94.[b]

To nail the entire argument let me end with this Hadith of the Prophet(Peace be upon him).

Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 460

Narrated Abu Huraira: "The people of the Book used to read the Torah in Hebrew and then explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. Allah's Apostle said (to the Muslims). 'Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say, 'We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and whatever is revealed to you.

[/b]Allah (God) only knows best.[b]

Irving & Mohamed Hegab

The author of Quran (allah) is directing you Muslims to those who have read the Bible. This address is meant for you allah's slaves in islam to ask the people of the book i.e. Christians and Jews difficult questions. Don't add your own ignoramus statements or words, this quran verse is very clear, straight forward and understood.

I will suggest to take your frustration to the author of Quran
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by yetunsbay(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2022
Antiislaam:

Irving & Mohamed Hegab

The author of Quran (allah) is directing you Muslims to those who have read the Bible. This address is meant for you allah's slaves in islam to ask the people of the book i.e. Christians and Jews difficult questions. Don't add your own ignoramus statements or words, this quran verse is very clear, straight forward and understood.

I will suggest to take your frustration to the author of Quran
Just like my aforesaid....you still not ready to learn even at the expense of clearly stated fatwah (facts). Godspeed
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Antiislaam(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2022
yetunsbay:
Just like my aforesaid....you still not ready to learn even at the expense of clearly stated fatwah (facts). Godspeed

My Bible never instructs me to learn from you Muslims, it is allah the author of Quran that gave you the instructions to learn from Christians and Jews
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by yetunsbay(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2022
Antiislaam:

My Bible never instructs me to learn from you Muslims, it is allah the author of Quran that gave you the instructions to learn from Christians and Jews
Oga, do you read at all ?

I seize to dignify you with reply anymore.
Re: Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid by Antiislaam(m): 7:02am On May 04, 2022
yetunsbay:
Oga, do you read at all ?

I seize to dignify you with reply anymore.

So are you now saying I should come and learn from you ehn grin is Quran 10:94 not meant for you?

Antiislaam:

Irving & Mohamed Hegab

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life / Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This: / 14 Tips for Raising Great children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.