Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday (30121 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos / Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by onomeabuja: 4:35pm On May 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Moon worshippers

I know Yoruba Muslim won't dare disobey sultan
Hahahahahahahaha.......
Bt y dem go defy a whole sultan nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by adewad13(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2022
Cyynthia:
If some Sokoto Muslims that are with sultan in the same territory could seek for an independence by doing the needful, if they could break the chains of dominance/subjugation, tell me why YMM still glue their tongues at the bck of Sultan ?

Happy Salah to all Muslims that seek for independence !

,السلام علیکم ورحمه الله

You're a first class hypocrite...
You just dey poke mouth on matter wet no concern you...
Ayoonu si e poo

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by drlateef: 5:12pm On May 01, 2022
Cyynthia:
If some Sokoto Muslims that are with sultan in the same territory could seek for an independence by doing the needful, if they could break the chains of dominance/subjugation, tell me why YMM still glue their tongues at the bck of Sultan ?

,السلام علیکم ورحمه الله

Quran 3:103

“And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided”.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Topzee109: 5:46pm On May 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Moon worshippers

I know Yoruba Muslim won't dare disobey sultan
Is it only yoruba Muslim, it's all Muslims all over the world, so shut up and face your front

Mumu people

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Risingblue008(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2022
This implies
THEM DEY MAD
sallah must hold
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by izubext007: 6:05pm On May 01, 2022
They have endue the hungry enough.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2022
Kikikikikiki Muhammad only founded this religion called Islam to cause confusion among Muslims in Nigeria and some part of the world
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2022
Your ignor**t stinks dear OSU outcast
Cyynthia:

,السلام علیکم ورحمه الله
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2022
They eat in the day of Ramadan, they fell into big kafaara.

ChoCho54:
Toor..
Just safe it
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by hayzed19(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2022
Sheikh Musa Lukwa normally does not celebrate Eid with the Sultan because he is not with the Sultan. Lukwa's dates are always different, maybe because he is Shi'ism sha.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by UncleKoboko: 6:47pm On May 01, 2022
Cyynthia:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-sokoto-community-defies-sultan-observes-eid
This Cynthia - boy

Your obsession with Islam and the show of stupidity on Islam matters will definitely...
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by UncleKoboko: 6:49pm On May 01, 2022
Cyynthia:

,السلام علیکم ورحمه الله
Oh low ree buh ruh ku
Wetin consign frustrated osu Igbos with Islam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by ArewaTech1(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2022
I see a lot of non Muslims here commenting.

Ask anyone from Sokoto and they will explain to you.

This defiance was politically motivated.

also in Islam, it's not permissible for a portion of people(minority in terms of populatio) to observe Eid when the majority are still fasting.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by System202: 7:16pm On May 01, 2022
ArewaTech1:
I see a lot of non Muslims here commenting.

Ask anyone from Sokoto and they will explain to you.

This defiance was politically motivated.

also in Islam, it's not permissible for a portion of people(minority in terms of populatio) to observe Eid when the majority are still fasting.

thats not true, as far as they sight the moon it's compulsory for them to observe Eid.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Amodi470(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2022
I'm in sokoto it's a lie
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by ArewaTech1(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2022
System202:

thats not true, as far as they sight the moon it's compulsory for them to observe Eid.

LOL...

Are you a Muslim?
Do you know the rules pertaining the moon sighting?

Don't argue on what you have no knowledge of
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by ArewaTech1(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2022
Amodi470:
I'm in sokoto it's a lie

It's not a lie, I am in Sokoto.

And some people [followers of Musa Lukuwa] do celebrate eid today.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
ArewaTech1:

LOL...

Are you a Muslim?

And we asked you simple question on what you have knowledge of, you abandoned the page and moved in here after exposing u
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by ArewaTech1(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

And we asked you simple question on what you have knowledge of, you abandoned the page and moved in here after exposing u

Oga, I do not see any question.

But you can ask it again. Here.

Please provide the link of the page I abandoned.
don't be a liar
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by System202: 9:46pm On May 01, 2022
ArewaTech1:

LOL...

Are you a Muslim?

I am a Muslim, and u should stop misleading people u over sabi
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 10:29pm On May 01, 2022
Antiislaam:
Kikikikikiki Muhammad only founded this religion called Islam to cause confusion among Muslims in Nigeria and some part of the world
Shut up your dirty mouth.
Which religion is full of confusion other than Christianity?

" I was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel" Matthew 15:24
" ...... I say unto you, you will not have gone through all the town of Israel before the son of man comes....." Matthew 10:23.
The same Jesus against himself said:
"As you have sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world" John 17:18
"Go therefore, and make disciple of all nation" Matthew 28: 19.
Again, the same or another Jesus in the heaven after resurrection:
"...... and sit on the throne,,judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Luke 22:30.
" you (disciples) who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Matthew 19:28.
The confusions are
1. If truly Jesus is sent to Israel, which Jesus again was charging disciples to all nation?
2 Was is not fake Jesus confused Nigerian Christians to accept him as Lord and personal Savior, whereas they are not members of the twelve tribes of Israel original Jesus will be judging after resurrection as stated in luke 22:30 and Matthew 19:28?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by ArewaTech1(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2022
System202:

I am a Muslim, and u should stop misleading people u over sabi

1. It's true some people in Sokoto [followers of one Malam Musa Kuwa] did observe Eid today.

2. I am not misleading anyone

3. There are rules on moon sight... One being you just don't accept everyone's who comes and says they saw the crescent... You'll have to do some checks on them, how trustworthy are they... etc

4. It's not permissible for a small group of people to observe their Eids & fasts when the majority of Muslim community (in the same area/country/town) are not. It's better to do those together. You can ask the Sheikh closest to you on IBADAHT JAMA'EYA (collective worship عبادة جماعية )
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 10:46pm On May 01, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Oga, I do not see any question.

But you can ask it again. Here.

Please provide the link of the page I abandoned.
don't be a liar

Why is the moon confusing you people in Islam, is the moon lost?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by ArewaTech1(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

Why is the moon confusing you people in Islam, is the moon lost?

LOL

is this all you've got... LOL

to answer your question...
The moon is not confusing anyone in Islam
The moon is not lost

Muslims, we start fasting after the sight of a crescent moon, and we stop fasting after the sight again or after completing 30

And just because someone claimed they saw the moon, doesn't mean we will believe them. We will have to check their reputation within the community and how trustworthy they are. If the person claiming to have seen the moon has a track record of lies & or deception, then we will not take their word..

I hope I answered your question.

Now, can you please explain your TRINITY to me?

I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 12:20am On May 02, 2022
ArewaTech1:

LOL

is this all you've got... LOL

to answer your question...
The moon is not confusing anyone in Islam
The moon is not lost

Muslims, we start fasting after the sight of a crescent moon, and we stop fasting after the sight again or after completing 30

You've resume back lying for allah now that your 1-0-1 fasting has ended right?

Even in the home town of Sultan of Sokoto, there was numerous confusion

https://www.nairaland.com/7105633/sokoto-community-defies-sultans-directives

See as moon is confusing your slaves brothers and sisters in the home town of your Fulani master grin

ArewaTech1:

And just because someone claimed they saw the moon, doesn't mean we will believe them. We will have to check their reputation within the community and how trustworthy they are. If the person claiming to have seen the moon has a track record of lies & or deception, then we will not take their word..

I hope I answered your question.

Now, can you please explain your TRINITY to me?

I am waiting.

Your Fulani master the sultan of Sokoto is coming for you for calling them unbelievers. Maybe you know Islam more than them in Sokoto you will tell us grin

Do you want to shift the goal post to Trinity because allah has put you to shame right?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by IbaOluyole: 12:35am On May 02, 2022
Our christian brethrens are commenting on what doesn't really concern them meanwhile they have more than enough to deal with in their faith....it reminds me of sudden migration from the old 40 days lent fasting to the newly fabricated first 100days of the year fasting by one man, first 50days fasting by another man and many more of them.

They are worshipping fellow men instead of God.
What a confused religion with set of confused worshippers.

May Allah guide you to the right path before it will be too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by JoeEeL(m): 5:05am On May 02, 2022
Sheriman:
Sokoto today was once an Hausa ancestrial land named Gobir but today na Fulani city after the Fulani jihadist led by Uthman Dan Fodio forcibly took over the town from the Hausas. Killed all their chiefs and change the political administration of the city.
They are trying to do the same to the whole NIGERIA. That is y I dey see all these our southern leaders as clueless and useless set of leaders that ignores body language and signals

Their followers and supporters are the most foolish.

No brains. Their brains can't interpret what is happening. And they're so many... endangering the lives of sane ones like us.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 6:35am On May 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Shut up your dirty mouth.
Which religion is full of confusion other than Christianity?

" I was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel" Matthew 15:24
" ...... I say unto you, you will not have gone through all the town of Israel before the son of man comes....." Matthew 10:23.
The same Jesus against himself said:
"As you have sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world" John 17:18
"Go therefore, and make disciple of all nation" Matthew 28: 19.
Again, the same or another Jesus in the heaven after resurrection:
"...... and sit on the throne,,judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Luke 22:30.
" you (disciples) who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Matthew 19:28.
The confusions are
1. If truly Jesus is sent to Israel, which Jesus again was charging disciples to all nation?
2 Was is not fake Jesus confused Nigerian Christians to accept him as Lord and personal Savior, whereas they are not members of the twelve tribes of Israel original Jesus will be judging after resurrection as stated in luke 22:30 and Matthew 19:28?

You want to shift the goal post as usual bah?

See as moon is confusing your people, Fulani slaves don observed sallah yesterday, today Monday is for Hausa and Yoruba slaves of allah. Shey na two different moons you get in islam abi why is moon disgracing Islam like this grin even in home town of your fulani master the sultan of sokoto whom you must follow his instructions as Yoruba slaves
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by 2016easy2017: 8:05am On May 02, 2022
Cyynthia:

,السلام علیکم ورحمه الله

Thanks my guy. We've warned them and they keep arguing. The sultan is self imposed. Its for political benefit which got nothing in the religion.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 8:13am On May 02, 2022
Antiislaam:

You want to shift the goal post as usual bah?

See as moon is confusing your people, Fulani slaves don observed sallah yesterday, today Monday is for Hausa and Yoruba slaves of allah. Shey na two different moons you get in islam abi why is moon disgracing Islam like this grin even in home town of your fulani master the sultan of sokoto whom you must follow his instructions as Yoruba slaves

How does this change your status as an INTRUDER, a religious slave to the twelve House of Israel of original Jesus as against fake jesus whom you forced on yourself ?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 8:21am On May 02, 2022
JoeEeL:

Their followers and supporters are the most foolish.

No brains. Their brains can't interpret what is happening. And they're so many... endangering the lives of sane ones like us.

Who is more foolish than the one, the follower of a fake prophet?
How far does your brain interpret Jesus , your saviour ,judging twelve tribes of house of Israel after the resurrection without your tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names? / Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath / In The Mosque This Morning, After Morning Prayers, Something Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.