Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS (1113 Views)

Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Was Paid N1.1m For Committing Sodomy With / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by philme87: 5:15pm On May 01, 2022
The Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Police Force, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, has said that the Nigerian lady who claimed she was paid N1.1 million to sleep with a dog in a viral TikTok video will be invited for questioning.

The TikTok with user ID @Veegodess has been trending on social media after saying there is no big deal about bestiality. In a video she shared online, the lady claimed she slept with a dog and got N1.1 million.

“What is the big deal there? I only slept with a dog, I didn’t kill somebody. You, in your life, you have done worse and besides, have you seen N1.7million before?she said in the video shared

After so much backlash, she came out to say she was only ''catching cruise'', a slang for joking.

However, in a chat with newsmen, Olumuyiwa asked the public to help the police with information on how to apprehend the ladies involved in the ''Unnatural offense.''

''I really want us to take necessary action on these ladies that are involved in Unnatural offences and post same online. We want to urge you to give us any useful information  on how to get these babes. We need to fish them out please''

Olumuyiwa said whether or not the ladies were joking, they must be brought in for questioning.

In a tweet shared, Adejobi pointed out that having sex with an animal is a crime in Nigeria.

Watch the video of the lady claiming she slept with a dog below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/9byfxZW5sso

Watch the video where she debunked the claim, that she was only catching cruise;

https://youtube.com/shorts/M_m2RMdNFEA

Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Cutehector(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2022
Very good.. Useless brains we have on the streets these days.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by MonkeyMods(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2022
The corrupt police should better chase criminal elements disturbing public peace than chase a little slut who don't give 2 fuqs about anybody
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 01, 2022
Wahala just dey u go dey wake am up
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by yanabasee(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2022
The useless girl been wan trend.... Now she will trend in jail...

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by VictorUSA(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2022
Her nairaland moniker is Jeon.
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Jeon(f): 6:05pm On May 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Her nairaland moniker is Jeon.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 01, 2022
Funny enough,this lady is the daughter of a human being but she has chosen to reduce herself to a low domestic animal.
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by HltSong: 6:43pm On May 01, 2022
If she really did it, I don't mind, I will marry her in a heartbeat if she accepts me.
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by UselessBuharist: 6:53pm On May 01, 2022
These fools should be taught a lesson, they chase clout with anything/everything.

Shameless, senseless and idiotic sluts

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Taba21: 8:03pm On May 01, 2022
MonkeyMods:
The corrupt police should better chase criminal elements disturbing public peace than chase a little slut who don't give 2 fuqs about anybody

People like you will soon be sacrifice for the land for being foolish
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Taba21: 8:05pm On May 01, 2022
HltSong:
If she really did it, I don't mind, I will marry her in a heartbeat if she accepts me.

Animal
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by HltSong: 8:19pm On May 01, 2022
Taba21:

Animal

Noise.

HitSong
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by EzendiEgo1: 8:26pm On May 01, 2022
Invite me also
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Harry00(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2022
if I be police na 1.5m for bail
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Karlovych: 9:25pm On May 01, 2022
embarassed Yam-legged women and their love for money can make them do the unthinkable, spits.
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by MonkeyMods(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2022
Taba21:

People like you will soon be sacrifice for the land for being foolish

Next time quote me with good English. And you and your father will be sacrificed for the world for being hopeless and stupidd. Now run along..fu.cktard
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Taba21: 10:45pm On May 01, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Next time quote me with good English. And you and your father will be sacrificed for the world for being hopeless and stupidd. Now run along..fu.cktard

Animal do you understand English language and a nigerien from aqadez, continue enslaving you.

Troway bastard
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Pharamadex: 3:35am On May 02, 2022
She resemble dog. Very ugly indeed and brainles.quote author=philme87 post=112431623]The Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Police Force, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, has said that the Nigerian lady who claimed she was paid N1.1 million to sleep with a dog in a viral TikTok video will be invited for questioning.

The TikTok with user ID @Veegodess has been trending on social media after saying there is no big deal about bestiality. In a video she shared online, the lady claimed she slept with a dog and got N1.1 million.

“What is the big deal there? I only slept with a dog, I didn’t kill somebody. You, in your life, you have done worse and besides, have you seen N1.7million before?she said in the video shared

After so much backlash, she came out to say she was only ''catching cruise'', a slang for joking.

However, in a chat with newsmen, Olumuyiwa asked the public to help the police with information on how to apprehend the ladies involved in the ''Unnatural offense.''

''I really want us to take necessary action on these ladies that are involved in Unnatural offences and post same online. We want to urge you to give us any useful information  on how to get these babes. We need to fish them out please''

Olumuyiwa said whether or not the ladies were joking, they must be brought in for questioning.

In a tweet shared, Adejobi pointed out that having sex with an animal is a crime in Nigeria.

Watch the video of the lady claiming she slept with a dog below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/9byfxZW5sso

Watch the video where she debunked the claim, that she was only catching cruise;

https://youtube.com/shorts/M_m2RMdNFEA[/quote]
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Pharamadex: 3:40am On May 02, 2022
She resemble dog, probably she might have something common with dog. Useless human of highest order. Very ugly and brainless indeed.
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by MonkeyMods(m): 5:56am On May 02, 2022
Taba21:

Animal do you understand English language and a nigerien from aqadez, continue enslaving you.

Troway bastard

It's in Agadez you will meet your death. Going to Europe by road. Suffer head animal
Re: Police To Invite Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog For N1.1m | VIDEOS by Taba21: 9:21am On May 02, 2022
MonkeyMods:

It's in Agadez you will meet your death. Going to Europe by road. Suffer head animal

Cannibal continue beheading yourselves

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Seen Commanding "Miracle Money" To Enter His Members Bank Account (vid) / How The Ghana Police Busted A Bullion Van Robbery Gang Ran By Bad Policemen / Nigeria Epidemic Of Internet Fraud- Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.