Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,179 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

10 Sentences To Make You A Better Thinker - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Sentences To Make You A Better Thinker (1886 Views)

If You Get This Question, You Are A Critical Thinker. / Varsity Student, Tijani Sentences To Prison For Criticizing Lawmaker / Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Sentences To Make You A Better Thinker by Alcarez(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2022
1. In everything you do, refine your skills and knowledge about fundamental concepts and simple cases.

Once is never enough.

2. The next time you face a daunting challenge, think to yourself, “In order for me to resolve this issue, I will have to fail nine times, but on the tenth attempt, I will be successful.” This attitude frees you and allows you to think creatively without fear of failure.

3. Remember: Extraordinary people are just ordinary people who are thinking differently—and that could be you.

4. Mistakes, loss, and failure are all flashing lights clearly pointing the way to deeper understanding and creative solutions.

5. Not every teacher establishes a classroom environment in which student success directly corresponds to becoming an effective learner and innovator. But regardless of any teacher’s skills, students can focus on the goal of developing the habits that will change them forever.

6. True experts continually deepen their mastery of the basics.

7. Brilliant students and brilliant innovators create their own victories by practicing habits of thinking that inevitably carry them step-by-step to works of greatness.

8. The depth with which you master the basics influences how well you understand everything you learn after that.

9. Setting a higher bar for yourself for what you mean by understanding can revolutionize how you perceive the world.

10. Failure is a sign of a creative mind, of original thought and strength.

11. Doing anything better requires effective thinking — that is, coming up with more imaginative ideas, facing complicated problems, finding new ways to solve them, becoming aware of hidden possibilities, and then taking action.

12. Fail to succeed. Intentionally get it wrong to inevitably get it even more right.

13. Look back to see where ideas came from and then look ahead to discover where those ideas may lead. A new idea is a beginning, not an end. Ideas are rare — milk them. Following the consequences of small ideas can result in big payoffs.

14. Only person who needs to move forward little is you.

ENGINEER YOUR OWN REVOLUTION.

15. Get in the habit of asking how the issue looks from various viewpoints. Frame questions in different ways. Alternative perspectives lead to new sights and new insights.

PS: I don't know if this relates but this whatsapp framework helps over 102 people(and counting) make at least 260k weekly just with their phone and internet connection.

Click here to get my free book about Making money online

https:///XQMh6D5rhZ

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sentences To Make You A Better Thinker by Chibuezem(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2022
Alcarez:
1. In everything you do, refine your skills and knowledge about fundamental concepts and simple cases.

Once is never enough.

2. The next time you face a daunting challenge, think to yourself, “In order for me to resolve this issue, I will have to fail nine times, but on the tenth attempt, I will be successful.” This attitude frees you and allows you to think creatively without fear of failure.

3. Remember: Extraordinary people are just ordinary people who are thinking differently—and that could be you.

4. Mistakes, loss, and failure are all flashing lights clearly pointing the way to deeper understanding and creative solutions.

5. Not every teacher establishes a classroom environment in which student success directly corresponds to becoming an effective learner and innovator. But regardless of any teacher’s skills, students can focus on the goal of developing the habits that will change them forever.

6. True experts continually deepen their mastery of the basics.

7. Brilliant students and brilliant innovators create their own victories by practicing habits of thinking that inevitably carry them step-by-step to works of greatness.

8. The depth with which you master the basics influences how well you understand everything you learn after that.

9. Setting a higher bar for yourself for what you mean by understanding can revolutionize how you perceive the world.

10. Failure is a sign of a creative mind, of original thought and strength.

11. Doing anything better requires effective thinking — that is, coming up with more imaginative ideas, facing complicated problems, finding new ways to solve them, becoming aware of hidden possibilities, and then taking action.

12. Fail to succeed. Intentionally get it wrong to inevitably get it even more right.

13. Look back to see where ideas came from and then look ahead to discover where those ideas may lead. A new idea is a beginning, not an end. Ideas are rare — milk them. Following the consequences of small ideas can result in big payoffs.

14. Only person who needs to move forward little is you.

ENGINEER YOUR OWN REVOLUTION.

15. Get in the habit of asking how the issue looks from various viewpoints. Frame questions in different ways. Alternative perspectives lead to new sights and new insights.

PS: I don't know if this relates but this whatsapp framework helps over 102 people(and counting) make at least 260k weekly just with their phone and internet connection.

Click here to get my free book about Making money online

https:///XQMh6D5rhZ
nice write up Sir, but the link you posted is broken.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " / Need Info And Differences On Pre Degree, Diploma And A Levels, / University Of Calabar (UNICAL) 2015/2016 V.C Admission List Is Currently Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.