Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " (1916 Views)

Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight / How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
When i was a kid, there is this funny song that we usually listen to "I for done marry, gogoro na u cause am o, I for done marry kaikai na u cause o oo". It was funny then and we used to sing it whenever we see an addicted drunkard, I never knew a bigger addiction was waiting for me ahead.
One thing is sure, bet9ja virtual (gambling in general) have rendered and prevented many youths from progressing in life.
Gambling business is programmed in such a way that many people must loose for them to able to pay the few that will win. Without many people loosing, they won't be able to stay in business.
They are providing basically nothing. They are not adding value, they are not rendering service, they are producing nothing. They just want you to bring your hard earned money to try your luck in something you can never control.
The opertors have maximum control of virtual games(baby), they determine when and how to win. When it no longer favour them, they rewrite the disk, you are at their mercy. You can never hit them
If you understand what match fixing is, that is exactly how virtual, zoom, etc are programmed.

I was a victim of virtual gambling until August 2022 when i realised all these and concluded I have been a fool. Since then, my life is changing for the better and i am happy I made that decision. I will be 30 soon and i dont want my story to end up like that song for the drunkard.

Please quit virtual gambling and if possible quit all form of gambling

imagine me going home happy that I have won today, meanwhile 20 others are crying home that they have lost. Tomorrow could be my turn to cry. Is that the circle of life I want for myself? Meanwhile the operators never cry
Think about it

25 Likes

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Charismatic107: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
When they say gamble responsibly una no go hear,Now you don dey explain with no evidence grin

3 Likes

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by sneakershub8: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lol
That's how a crazy friend of mine asked for my sportybet login details earlier this week, that he wants to "invest" , only for him to complain to me yesterday that he didn't win a single game
I checked and saw that this dude had deposited and lost around ₦25k on virtual

7 Likes

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by ITbomb(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
So we should leave virtual and concentrate on normal white paper.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by talented321: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
I use 600 win 9k day before yesterday' i don't play virtual'' play what u can afford to lose and don't be greedy''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
talented321:
I use 600 win 9k day before yesterday' i don't play virtual'' play what u can afford to lose and don't be greedy''
🤣🤣
That is the deception they keep preaching to U
Play what you can loose😁
That 9k u claimed you won, another person lost was used to pay U
2morow, ur lost will be used to pay someone else

U people are just doing lottery contributions to gambling owners. He will collect his share of you guys money and throw the remaining one to any of u that can win.
The fact that people will have to loose for the operators to be able to stay in business, should tell u it's not and never worth it

So the earlier u stop, the better

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by talented321: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lolz419
1. Sport betting is a legit business'
2. They tell you +18' that means if your mind no strong no near''
3. They still tell u to bet responsible''
4. It is a business for fun except you attach emotion to it''
5. Virtual is fast money and has his consequences''
6. You want to win 48m with 100'' which you know is not possible
7. If you want use bet to buy benz then bet will first use you to buy benz''
8. It has produce so many millionairas the same way' it has also frustrate many'
9. Betting will not favor everybody the same way nigeria will not favor everybody'' even japa sef no favor some people.
10. Everything thing in life come with its consequences''
11. Politicians who spend alot of billions and still fail also accept there fate'' because they know the consequences before they indulge into it''
12. A man win 5m last week in my street'' if he ask anybody for 1k nobody will help but his table don turn because of bet''
I don't want to argue''

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by candygist: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lolz419:

🤣🤣
That is the deception they keep preaching to U
Play what you can loose😁
That 9k u claimed you won, another person lost was used to pay U
2morow, ur lost will be used to pay someone else

U people are just doing lottery contributions to gambling owners. He will collect his share of you guys money and throw the remaining one to any of u that can win.
The fact that people will have to loose for the operators to be able to stay in business, should tell u it's not and never worth it

So the earlier u stop, the better

You go explain tire

4 Likes

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
talented321:
Lolz419
1. Sport betting is a legit business'
2. They tell you +18' that means if your mind no strong no near''
3. They still tell u to bet responsible''
4. It is a business for fun except you attach emotion to it''
5. Virtual is fast money and has his consequences''
6. You want to win 48m with 100'' which you know is not possible
7. If you want use bet to buy benz then bet will first use you to buy benz''
8. It has produce so many millionairas the same way' it has also frustrate many'
9. Betting will not favor everybody the same way nigeria will not favor everybody'' even japa sef no favor some people.
10. Everything thing in life come with its consequences''
11. Politicians who spend alot of billions and still fail also accept there fate'' because they know the consequences before they indulge into it''
12. A man win 5m last week in my street'' if he ask anybody for 1k nobody will help but his table don turn because of bet''
I don't want to argue''
Don't ever play bet
I was once like u trying to justify betting but at the end nothing
There is nothing new u put up there. It's all rhetorics that we are all aware of
The fact remains that without many people loosing, betting owners will start locking up their businesses

Don't be their victim

2 Likes

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
candygist:

You go explain tire
I will never stop talking
Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by talented321: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
It is a game of choice'' i am not addicted to betting i do it when i like and when i started maybe you haven't started''
I know u was addicted and having so many imaginations in ur head that fail' that is why u are preaching'' but no worry u will be fine''
Lolz419:

Don't ever play bet
I was once like u trying to justify betting but at the end nothing
There is nothing new u put up there. It's all rhetorics that we are all aware of
The fact remains that without many people loosing, betting owners will start locking up their businesses

Don't be their victim
Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
talented321:
It is a game of choice'' i am not addicted to betting i do it when i like and when i started maybe you haven't started''
I know u was addicted and having so many imaginations in ur head that fail' that is why u are preaching'' but no worry u will be fine''
I'm fine already
It's a year now I quit and it is the best decision I ever made
I just hope people will realised there is nothing fun in loosing hard earned money no matter how little.

2 Likes

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Dollywood(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
Always stay at least 35 meters away from a gambling shop, or else you'll find yourself crawling back to your vomit.

3 Likes

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by talented321: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
It is well''
Lolz419:

I'm fine already
It's a year now I quit and it is the best decision I ever made
I just hope people will realised there is nothing fun in loosing hard earned money no matter how little.
Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
I always knew about betting being unsafe. I did not want them to cash out on my head. But I wanted d money. I opened account and deposited N200. After one week of playing 1.01 odd game with N10, I lost my 200. I became angry. I wanted to recover my money. I topped up 500 and went for bigger games. After 2weeks, I lost everything.
Now, I no longer play bet.
I'll launch my own investment site too like MMM, Thats the best option.
I now regard my 700 naira as my ticket to understand and experience betting.

2 Likes

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by NFBI: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Betting is a two sides coin.
choose the side that fit you.
Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2023
NFBI:
Betting is a two sides coin.

choose the side that fit you.
betting is one sided.
the operators always benefits while they programmed it for u to loose

5 Likes

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by tydi(m): 1:40am On Aug 20, 2023
Lolz419:
When i was a kid, there is this funny song that we usually listen to "I for done marry, gogoro na u cause am o, I for done marry kaikai na u cause o oo". It was funny then and we used to sing it whenever we see an addicted drunkard, I never knew a bigger addiction was waiting for me ahead.
One thing is sure, bet9ja virtual (gambling in general) have rendered and prevented many youths from progressing in life.
Gambling business is programmed in such a way that many people must loose for them to able to pay the few that will win. Without many people loosing, they won't be able to stay in business.
They are providing basically nothing. They are not adding value, they are not rendering service, they are producing nothing. They just want you to bring your hard earned money to try your luck in something you can never control.
The opertors have maximum control of virtual games(baby), they determine when and how to win. When it no longer favour them, they rewrite the disk, you are at their mercy. You can never hit them
If you understand what match fixing is, that is exactly how virtual, zoom, etc are programmed.

I was a victim of virtual gambling until August 2022 when i realised all these and concluded I have been a fool. Since then, my life is changing for the better and i am happy I made that decision. I will be 30 soon and i dont want my story to end up like that song for the drunkard.

imagine me going home happy that I have won today, meanwhile 20 others are crying home that they have lost. Tomorrow could be my turn to cry. Is that the circle of life I want for myself? Meanwhile the operators never cry
Think about it

Are you advising we quite or you're telling us??.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 1:41am On Aug 20, 2023
tydi:

Are you advising we quite or you're telling us??.
it is a choice and nobody can advise u except urself. i just told my story.
it will be for ur own good to stop

1 Like

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by tydi(m): 1:44am On Aug 20, 2023
Lolz419:

read slowly please

You said to be a victim not until August 2022 you stopped and today you're happy going home you won.

1 Like

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 1:47am On Aug 20, 2023
tydi:

You said to be a victim not until August 2022 you stopped and today you're happy going home you won.
lolz
u didnt understand the last paragraph
its just to buttress a point of what is really going on
just pointing you to see the reasons why u have to stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by tydi(m): 1:58am On Aug 20, 2023
Lolz419:

lolz
u didnt understand the last paragraph
its just to buttress a point of what is really going on
just pointing you to see the reasons why u have to stop

I didn't find it funny angry lolz419 grin your Monika sounds like you're trolling. Let's laugh to it anyway grin grin
Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by online4business: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Betting is an addiction just like alcohol you chase the high.

It's impossible to see a rich gambler who builds sustainable wealth gambling.

The house ALWAYS WIN"

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT IN BETTING BE THE HOUSE.

aboro fu omo oluwabi....

2 Likes

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by NFBI: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Lolz419:

betting is one sided.
the operators always benefits while they programmed it for u to loose
What about people that their lives have change through betting?

Not everyone will make it through betting that is why i said it's a two sided thing

1 Like

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2023
NFBI:
What about people that their lives have change through betting?

Not everyone will make it through betting that is why i said it's a two sided thing
there is nothing like make it through betting.
even if u win 10million now from betting, it is someone else lost they will use to pay. the betting companies are not loosing anything, rather it is me and your money they are even using to run their business.
i have a friend that won 8million in 2021 and that prompted him to be investing more. he has lost that money already and he keep playing till date thinking he will win that 8million again
Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by flexydote(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2023
Lolz419:

What are other forms of gambling. Do you mean sports gambling or forex gambling
Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by NFBI: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Lolz419:

there is nothing like make it through betting.
even if u win 10million now from betting, it is someone else lost they will use to pay. the betting companies are not loosing anything, rather it is me and your money they are even using to run their business.
i have a friend that won 8million in 2021 and that prompted him to be investing more. he has lost that money already and he keep playing till date thinking he will win that 8million again
Must the betting company lost? What you know is that you have made your gain if you are wise enough that is when you quit and invest your money outside betting

1 Like

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2023
NFBI:
Must the betting company lost? What you know is that you have made your gain if you are wise enough that is when you quit and invest your money outside betting
It is not that simple to quit
U have to loose that money u won eventually and even more until ur brain reset after much lost. It's 0.01% of winners that will have the WILL to limit it when they win(They are never stopping).

The betting company are not offering u any service or products, rather asking u to bring ur hard earned money to stake in a luck, they will take their share from ur own money u stake and will never stake themselves
Think about it
Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2023
flexydote:

What are other forms of gambling. Do you mean sports gambling or forex gambling
Anything u don't have control over
Anything that u will have to hope on luck
Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by NFBI: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2023
Lolz419:

It is not that simple to quit
U have to loose that money u won eventually and even more until ur brain reset after much lost. It's 0.01% of winners that will have the WILL to limit it when they win(They are never stopping).

The betting company are not offering u any service or products, rather asking u to bring ur hard earned money to stake in a luck, they will take their share from ur own money u stake and will never stake themselves
Think about it
I know it is not simple but nothing is impossible.

Even smokers, womanizers do quit
Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Lolz419: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2023
NFBI:
I know it is not simple but nothing is impossible.

Even smokers, womanizers do quit
before your leave your house to a betting shop or login to their website with the aim of recovering your previous lost or to win afresh, have these 2 sure things at the back of your mind;
1. you are probably going to loose, and when you loose, it is more money for the operators and part of it will be used to pay the few ones that will be lucky to win
2. peradventure you are lucky to be among the few winners, you will be paid from the money that many others will loose.

in all of these, the operators have a 100% chance of having more money, while you have 90% chance of loosing.
it is not worth the risk.
Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by Texcyndy: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Betting is evil. Whether it is virtual or not.
Betting renders a lot of people useless everyday. Some are bold to speak out while others are dying in silence.
The companies do agressive advertisements and make mouth watering offers to lure people. Their adverts is more like temptation because they add no value to the people's lives.
If you like say you are betting responsibly. You only bet what you can afford to lose. You will fall into the trap of addiction if you continue.
Be warned. Stop betting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport Post Ume Information And Date! / Abu Post Ume Is Out. / Anambra State University Second Choice Holds Its Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.