Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Life Is Deep.should I Tell My Story?" Yul Edochie Second Wife Judy Austin Asks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Life Is Deep.should I Tell My Story?" Yul Edochie Second Wife Judy Austin Asks (459 Views)

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Deep.should I Tell My Story?" Yul Edochie Second Wife Judy Austin Asks by Gistblog9ja(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2022
Actress Judy Austin Muoghalu, the second wife of Nigerian actor Yul Edochie is asking if she should start telling her own story.

Judy Austin Muoghalu who welcome a som with fellow actor Yul Edochie last year and it's has been made public on the internet, stating that Judy Austin Muoghalu is now his second wife.

According to Linda Ikeji blog, it's said that Judy Austin is considering telling the story of how it's happen after she received negative comments on Instagram.

Sharing a post on her Instagram page, she wrote;

"Life is deep. Should i tell my story?".

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/05/life-is-deepshould-i-tell-my-story-yul.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Life Is Deep.should I Tell My Story?" Yul Edochie Second Wife Judy Austin Asks by immortalcrown(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2022
Mumu people leave Aso Rock dey discuss Yul. Na wetin no be una problem dey give una headache.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Deep.should I Tell My Story?" Yul Edochie Second Wife Judy Austin Asks by irunoko(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2022
Msheww who cares?

Maybe the next person
Re: Life Is Deep.should I Tell My Story?" Yul Edochie Second Wife Judy Austin Asks by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2022
baby girl...we all know your story already, save your breath.... you and bobo dey fukc for the past decade or so, now after you've reached a certain age and nobody is ready to marry your "old cargo already nationwide sampled body", you turned back and decided to have a child for that same yeye married olodo who've been enjoying your body ever since scott free.

its PAYBACK TIME!!!!
Re: Life Is Deep.should I Tell My Story?" Yul Edochie Second Wife Judy Austin Asks by ugotex85: 11:09pm On May 01, 2022
What more is there to tell?
1. You started as colleagues.
2. You started falling for him, so you made him the director of your movies, just to spend more time with him without the distractions from his wife and family.
3. You lured him to bed, at first to have a taste of his manhood, but later to have more of him.
4. Then you decide to trap him with pregnancy so that he can marry you; all his pleas for you to abort the pregnancy fell on deaf ears, it was obvious that you wanted more than just a taste of his manhood.
5. You had a baby for him, when he thought it all ended there and that you would both handle the matter like mature people, you changed the game plan.
6. Knowing how dear his political ambition is to him, you chose to tow the path of blackmail. You threatened to expose your little secret to the world and end his political career if he doesn't make you his wife.
7. In a bid to save his career and political ambition, he reluctantly accepted your stance, against his family norms and values.
8. You must have thought in your daft brains that he could someday be the president of this country or perhaps the governor of the state, then you would become the First Lady. Please wake up from this hallucination because you and your Yul have nothing to offer us as leaders, you might as well try harder to resurrect your acting career that your little scandal has put under a serious threat.
8. Do you still have something new to tell us? We shall be waiting....
Re: Life Is Deep.should I Tell My Story?" Yul Edochie Second Wife Judy Austin Asks by Theactor(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2022
like if you don't care abt her goddamn story undecided
Re: Life Is Deep.should I Tell My Story?" Yul Edochie Second Wife Judy Austin Asks by Msports: 6:33am On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Mumu people leave Aso Rock dey discuss focus on Yul. Na wetin no be una problem dey give una headache.
I swear grin
Re: Life Is Deep.should I Tell My Story?" Yul Edochie Second Wife Judy Austin Asks by Okhuadams(m): 6:54am On May 02, 2022
Keep ur story and tell us ur history

(1) (Reply)

“he Is Only Trying To Stay Relevant” – Nkechi Blessing Slams Her Ex Boyfriend / Da Baby Looks Like An Igbo Man I Love Is Energy / Why I Wooed Pete Davidson, By Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.