Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven - Aba Based Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven - Aba Based Prophet (222 Views)

"I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven" - Aba-based Prophet | WATCH / "I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven" - Aba Based Prophet / A Renewed Creation ( The New Heaven And The New Earth ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven - Aba Based Prophet by mrmayormedia: 7:42pm On May 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBcyiLhBLSI[/url]

An Aba based Prophet by the name Ozuzu Raphael Ozuzu said, he is the new Christ, and that God has chosen Aba as the new Jerusalem
Re: I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven - Aba Based Prophet by Righteousness2(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2022
Matthew 24:23-24
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

It is the last days Folks..
Just look all around the world. Everything is over ripe.
We are in Last of the Last of the Last of the Last Moments...
The Rapture is upon us.
Get Ready Folks! Get Ready Folks. It is almost over
Re: I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven - Aba Based Prophet by Amotolongbo(f): 9:33pm On May 01, 2022
Righteousness2:

The Rapture is upon us.
You and the man are all signs of end time

2 Likes

Re: I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven - Aba Based Prophet by Saxxon(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2022
Righteousness2:

The Rapture is upon us.

Even you seff na false prophet, the only difference is that you're not aware grin
Re: I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven - Aba Based Prophet by mrmayormedia: 7:09am On May 02, 2022
grin
Re: I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven - Aba Based Prophet by mrmayormedia: 7:09am On May 02, 2022
Saxxon:

Even you seff na false prophet, the only difference is that you're not aware grin
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, May 6,2022 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, May 8,2022 / The Lords Chosen Crusade Coming Up In Adamawa State On 14th And 15th May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.