Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? (305 Views)

Dear Politics Naira Landers , Ignore This At Your Own Risk… / Like Twitter, Facebook Removes President Buhari’s ‘genocidal’ Threat Post / Do You Think Nairaland Is Losing Its Intellectual Quality? Share Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? by unique456: 7:43pm On May 01, 2022
We all know that years before we adopt Twitter Nairaland is our way to communicate with our self via information.. now the purchase of Twitter by Elon musk has got me thinking… is Nairaland growing or stagnant. ?
Re: Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? by godofuck231: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
Yes , niraland needs to go secured , its easy to hack and information leaks are too porous
Re: Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? by illicit(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
E get how NL be o

That Naira in the name sef fit be why e dey stagnant undecided

3 Likes

Re: Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? by Bluezy13(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2022
Nairaland is like Naira.
Re: Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? by NwaNimo1(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2022
Nairaland is more like 'hotmail'.......Remember them?
Re: Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Nairaland is more like 'hotmail'.......Remember them?

cheesy grin

Nairaland is a national stuff. Why do people compare it with an international business like tweeter.

Na wa ooh.

We too like to dey hype ourselves �

1 Like

Re: Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 01, 2022
No, with the way it operates for now. Lots of things will need to be modified.
Re: Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? by Futurethankgod(m): 3:00am On May 02, 2022
Nairaland i know? hmm let me see.
Re: Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? by wirinet(m): 5:18am On May 02, 2022
Futurethankgod:
Nairaland i know? hmm let me see.

Oga Seun has not significantly improved or upgraded nairaland since its creation. He only changed fonts and colours once I think. If nairaland was owned by an Oyimbo, it would have been competing with Reddit and Twitter by now. Still no video or audio allowed, no chat features, not even an app.

Also his revenue profile does not measure up to his close to 3 million registered members. Even with multiple monikers, I am sure the number of unique register users are up to 1 million.

No wonder someone was bidding $250k for it, while Twitter was sold for over $40 billion.

Just a friendly observation and advice.

1 Like

Re: Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? by joyandfaith: 5:39am On May 02, 2022
Stop thinking for owner of nairaland on how to improve or he runs his business. If you are tired of statuo quo, you can leave the forum.
Amigos, add value to your lives. Seun is not complaining.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Hon. Olamide Yusuf Ahmed That Everyone Is Talking About? / 2023 Presidential Election : Arrest Cbn Governor Now -pdp / Sultan, Tambuwal Others Condemn Killing Of Sokoto College Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.