Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Dear Politics Naira Landers , Ignore This At Your Own Risk… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Politics Naira Landers , Ignore This At Your Own Risk… (377 Views)

Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? / Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Politics Naira Landers , Ignore This At Your Own Risk… by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yeah it's no longer news that...

A lot of scams are happening on this Forum and here's how you can avoid falling for any kind of scam:

Pay close attention to this: Any proclaimed Online business that doesn't involve you selling something (be it a product, service or even a skill will definitely turn out to be a *SCAM*)...

Read that again... Done?

Alright awesome. Now that that's out of the way...

Do you know that you can make as much as N30k selling just one product that isn't even yours?...

The million dollar question is: How many are you willing to sell in a month?

Do this: *Breathe in & breathe out... Done?

Alright cool now my friend Eze was able to sell 20 units of this product in 7 days and he made N600,000+ (proof of when the money landed into his bank account will be below this post) using a little known secret program even without having any experience about selling online prior...

And guess what? I've known about this Online business for a while now but I just started taking it seriously and after getting this little known secret program and I was able to make N30k+ for my self in one day all by...

Selling a digital product that isn't even mine to get a whooping commission (usually between 50-80%)...

Imagine making more money than the product owner and the platform itself!!

Crazy right? You're curious to know this little known secret program isn't it?

Well be curious no more because I took my time to record a very short video...

In this short video valued at N5,000(read further to get it for N0!!!) I took my time to reveal to you that this Online business has been in existence since 1989, I also revealed to you by taking you to my email to debunk all the big fat lies you've been told about this Online business but not just that...

I also took you to the product market place where you'll see 80+ digital products (I revealed a digital product that can pay you as much as N50k on a sale made) and most importantly...

How you can sell these products successfully using this little known secret program and never ever have to worry about money ever again and yes I know...

You may be wondering why I'm doing this, Well I'm a Nigerian like you and I understand how this economy is like...

The government doesn't care about you and I and most of you don't understand the power of the phone + internet connection you've in your hands...

So what's it going to be? Remember: You read this far for a reason...

Don't fail that reason smiley

And of course , I wouldn’t be wise to allow everyone get access to this video for FREE so this is why…

Just the first lucky 10 people to click *Premium video* below this post will be granted access to this video paying a whooping N0!

The few people that knows me know that I don’t do fake urgency (not one of those that’s making it available to 10 people just because I want you to rush) lol nahh…

In fact please keep doubting and don’t take action because I don’t want a lot of people to have access to this video for FREE(yes it’s that valuable to be accessible to everyone for free)

By now you should already know if you want this so all you've to do to gain access to this life changing video is to click *Premium video* below the picture underneath this post...

One last thing:

Never ever forget this: Everything you've always wanted in Life is on the other side of FEAR, LAZINESS , PROCRASTINATION and Flimsy excuses...

See you on the other side and good luck to the first 10 people❤️

Re: Dear Politics Naira Landers , Ignore This At Your Own Risk… by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Go here to see if you’re a great fit for this :[url=adefehinticonsultant.carrd.co/] *Premium video* [/url]
Re: Dear Politics Naira Landers , Ignore This At Your Own Risk… by Kolsity(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=ConsultSunkanmi post=115565143]Yeah it's no longer news that...

A lot of scams are happening on this Forum and here's how you can avoid falling for any kind of scam:

Pay close attention to this: Any proclaimed Online business that doesn't involve you selling something (be it a product, service or even a skill will definitely turn out to be a *SCAM*)...

Read that again... Done?

Do you know that you can make as much as N30k selling just one product that isn't even yours?...

Alright cool now my friend Eze was able to sell 20 units of this product in 7 days and he made N600,000+ (proof of when the money landed into his bank account will be below this post) using a little known secret program even without having any experience about selling online prior...

How?
Re: Dear Politics Naira Landers , Ignore This At Your Own Risk… by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
Yeah it's no longer news that...

Make your self Rich, leave others. You bloody Scammer.

Read that again... Done?

And guess what? I've known about this Online business for a while now but I just started taking it seriously and after getting this little known secret program and I was able to make N30k+ for my self in one day all by...

Selling a digital product that isn't even mine to get a whooping commission (usually between 50-80%)...

Imagine making more money than the product owner and the platform itself!!

Crazy right? You're curious to know this little known secret program isn't it?

Well be curious no more because I took my time to record a very short video...

In this short video valued at N5,000(read further to get it for N0!!!) I took my time to reveal to you that this Online business has been in existence since 1989, I also revealed to you by taking you to my email to debunk all the big fat lies you've been told about this Online business but not just that...

I also took you to the product market place where you'll see 80+ digital products (I revealed a digital product that can pay you as much as N50k on a sale made) and most importantly...

How you can sell these products successfully using this little known secret program and never ever have to worry about money ever again and yes I know...

You may be wondering why I'm doing this, Well I'm a Nigerian like you and I understand how this economy is like...

The government doesn't care about you and I and most of you don't understand the power of the phone + internet connection you've in your hands...

So what's it going to be? Remember: You read this far for a reason...

Don't fail that reason smiley

And of course , I wouldn’t be wise to allow everyone get access to this video for FREE so this is why…

Just the first lucky 10 people to click *Premium video* below this post will be granted access to this video paying a whooping N0!

The few people that knows me know that I don’t do fake urgency (not one of those that’s making it available to 10 people just because I want you to rush) lol nahh…

In fact please keep doubting and don’t take action because I don’t want a lot of people to have access to this video for FREE(yes it’s that valuable to be accessible to everyone for free)

By now you should already know if you want this so all you've to do to gain access to this life changing video is to click *Premium video* below the picture underneath this post...

One last thing:

Never ever forget this: Everything you've always wanted in Life is on the other side of FEAR, LAZINESS , PROCRASTINATION and Flimsy excuses...

See you on the other side and good luck to the first 10 people❤️
Re: Dear Politics Naira Landers , Ignore This At Your Own Risk… by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Go here for more information on how you can gain access to the video: [url=adefehinticonsultant.carrd.co/]*Premium video*[/url]

If this is a click bait, you can feel free to report my account because I see most people put out fake links out here

But it’s not a fake link. [quote author=lordimmaogidi post=115569273][/quote]
Re: Dear Politics Naira Landers , Ignore This At Your Own Risk… by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Thank God for the life I chose…

All by using my WhatsApp + Smartphone + internet connection from the comfort of my home…

Something light for the weekend ❤️❤️

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos You Have A Question To Answer, Come In Here / Funny Video Of Shettima At NBA Conference / It Is Not Democracy If 2023 Election Don't Reflect Nigerians Pains - Datti Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.