Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? (738 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by chatinent: 11:54pm On May 01, 2022
I normally hear people say the enemy of their friend is their friend..others say it's their enemy.

Alaye, to me, nothing concern me with the enemy of my friend and their problems. My opinion tho.

What do you think?

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominque
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2022
the enemy of your friend is your enemy na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by Shegzdave: 11:57pm On May 01, 2022
The Enemy of My friend is conniving with My friend to harm Me tongue wink
They think I don’t know their plan grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by chatinent: 11:58pm On May 01, 2022
Honestly, nothing concern me. I have my own matters to think about. My friend's enemies ain't my business.

1 Like

Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by 2rez: 12:18am On May 02, 2022
Frenemy.

2 Likes

Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by faithfull18(f): 12:13pm On May 02, 2022
Neighbor. It's wisdom not to inherit other people's enemies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by Mariangeles(f): 12:19pm On May 02, 2022
At best, an acquaintance, at worst, a nobody.

I'm a loyal being. I'm loyal to my own.
Loyalty means everything to me.
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2022
Is a friend for the meantime.

I can't be fighting someone cause my friend is fighting him..
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 02, 2022
chatinent:
Honestly, nothing concern me. I have my own matters to think about. My friend's enemies ain't my business.
The fact that you are a vegetarian doesn't automatically exempt you from getting eaten by a Lion.
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 02, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Is a friend for the meantime.

I can't be fighting someone cause my friend is fighting him..
There is no room for diplomacy here.
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2022
CamusMidas:

There is no room for diplomacy here.
That's my nature .. if you don't Gerrit, forget abourrit..
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 02, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
That's my nature .. if you don't Gerrit, forget abourrit..
Stop typing like a Lunatic.
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2022
CamusMidas:

Stop typing like a Lunatic.
k
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by Munzy14(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
At best, an acquaintance, at worst, a nobody.

I'm a loyal being. I'm loyal to my own.
Loyalty means everything to me.
Onye Logic.. cheesy

Loyalty is extremely important.

The enemy of my friend is still a friend if we get talking until he/she offend me without remorse.

Business minded personality don't keep enemies..That enemy can be a plug to massive sales or bigger bag. cool
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by Bekind123: 7:32am On May 03, 2022
The enemy of your enemy should be your friend and not enemy of your friend being your enemy
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by Mariangeles(f): 1:10pm On May 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Onye Logic.. cheesy

Loyalty is extremely important.

The enemy of my friend is still a friend if we get talking until he/she offend me without remorse.

Business minded personality don't keep enemies..That enemy can be a plug to massive sales or bigger bag. cool

Munzy, onye uru ahia! cheesy

It is.

It depends on what happened between them.
You cannot see someone who wants your friend dead as a friend, can you?
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by Munzy14(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Munzy, onye uru ahia! cheesy

It is.

It depends on what happened between them.
You cannot see someone who wants your friend dead as a friend, can you?

Isi uru? Uru ahia wunu the main grin

Truth is that, I don't know how to keep enemies, but ones or twice offended, I jejely disengage my self from whatever is between I and the person.

And that is it.

It is who I am, maybe that was the reason the business path chose me in line of destiny..

Business men don't keep enemies, but respect boundaries.
I respect boundaries, even if na my girl friend, I can't use familiarity to keep annoying her or so..Again, I can't because my woman is having issues with someone, then become enemy with the person, If I do, it will be deadly...Before egbu fuo my woman..A ga m eji ochi, banye onye ahu ime, finishia the person..
One thing I learnt from Dad, o ji hu nwunye ya egwuriegwu..

Eji m apia su my parents na..ma ha nwe nsogbu with outsider ya bia wuru na oshi ha n'aka..

I no like troubles, but I can be one if person decided say na me he/she want face.. cheesy

Life is short, we make the best of it, before it goes.
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2022
Is Non of my business...
I once have friends who are now so called enemies and their then enemies are now friends to me..

Face who face you.. avoid other people wahala
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by Ishilove: 2:30am On May 04, 2022
Your frenemy

1 Like

Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by Steady259(m): 4:31am On May 04, 2022
Your friend's enemy would be anything you desire him/her to be.

But hear this, make no mistakes when the scripture said, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.....the type of "enemies" your friend has, should tell you more about his/her person.
Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by poshestmina(f): 9:53pm On May 04, 2022
My friend's enemy is their business oh.
I don't inherit battles or fights lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland / Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About / He Is Not From My State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.