Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic (45598 Views)

Video of Professor Akintoye Speaking About Tinubu / We Are Proud Of Soyinka, Fagunwa's Works, Says Akeredolu / Throwback Photo Of Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by God1000(m): 1:24am On May 02, 2022
Reports said they met behind closed door on Sunday in Benin Republic but it wasn't clear what the meeting was about

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7105975/wole-soyinka-others-visit-sunday

1138 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by God1000(m): 1:25am On May 02, 2022
I wonder what they are meeting to discuss about, I remember when this Sunday igboho was invited by one lady to intervene in her marital issues in Ibadan, the lady was divorcing her husband, igboho boys beat the hell out of one of the relatives of the husband then In early 2018

Just reminiscing sha, he wasn't even this popular then.

Both igboho and kanu should relax abeg, I support restructuring, Nigeria remains the only hope of black race, let's make her great

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by matrix199(m): 1:29am On May 02, 2022
God1000:
I wonder what they are meeting to discuss about

How to actualise Yoruba nation.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by God1000(m): 1:31am On May 02, 2022
matrix199:

when tinubu and Osinbajo are running for president, this is a pipedream for now

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by God1000(m): 1:32am On May 02, 2022
Yobabad:
We Yoruba Muslims will keep praying and beging for one Nigeria
is Yoruba not one? I mean both Christians and Muslims

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by chatinent: 1:33am On May 02, 2022
Professor of Book vs Professor of Busstops.

After they've served both professors overnight tumbo...

Nobody:

Zazoo:

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by God1000(m): 1:39am On May 02, 2022
chatinent:

I tell you man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by God1000(m): 1:42am On May 02, 2022
babasolution:
Am sorry to say this,the Yoruba to me are just a poser people,they are so little
but I think they are politically relevant in Nigeria, they seems to be the deciding factor in our national elections

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by babasolution: 1:56am On May 02, 2022
God1000:
but I think they are politically relevant in Nigeria, they seems to be the deciding factor in our national elections
LAGOS is their power.the Yoruba are lucky to have a former capital in their region. It gives them enormous political power.Aside that the Yorubas are a largely large to insignicant major tribe

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by Penguin2: 2:06am On May 02, 2022
Is Igboho still wearing his traditional bulletproof or why is his chest puffed out?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:07am On May 02, 2022
YORUBA NATION IS OUR ONLY AGENDA
YORUBA NATION NOW
NO MORE NIGERIA
2023: THERE WILL BE NO ELECTIONS IN YORUBA LAND

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by God1000(m): 2:38am On May 02, 2022
jerseyboy:
YORUBA NATION IS OUR ONLY AGENDA
YORUBA NATION NOW
NO MORE NIGERIA
2023: THERE WILL BE NO ELECTIONS IN YORUBA LAND
from Biafra to Yoruba nation.

The thing is that the political, religious and traditional leaders in both regions are not in support of kanu and igboho, so how is that going to be possible

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by Moferere: 5:43am On May 02, 2022
Yobabad:

Can't you comment without displaying your stupidity? undecided

547 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by sogodihno: 5:33pm On May 02, 2022
One is at home already, relaxing and entertaining Visitors, the other is still eating kuje beans.

The difference is one use their brain and intellect,the others only use their mouth and beat their chest.

babasolution:
Am sorry to say this,the Yoruba to me are just a poser people,they are so little

Yoruba is not the one refer to as 5%. A sitting president refer to a region as 5% and he still won the election, it means the region he is referring to as 5% is truly insignificant and irrelevant.

1050 Likes 70 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by planetE(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2022
Buhari dey give everyone woto woto. Baba wey no get mercy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by DoggoneDogg: 5:34pm On May 02, 2022
Look at this Igboho
He's just a small boy causing trouble.

When will he be sentenced to death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by Eriokanmi: 5:35pm On May 02, 2022
matrix199:

Pewriod

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2022
Cyynthia, you're here with your bigotry again. Simon Ekpa boys will soon Serve you with breakfast, continue being fixated with imaginary Yoruba Muslim
Yobabad:

514 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by harmargedon: 5:35pm On May 02, 2022
cool
Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by Eriokanmi: 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
sogodihno:
A
A, Aja, B, Bata and D, Doje shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
Father and son in Benin Republic

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by Arelyn: 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
babasolution:

LAGOS is their power.the Yoruba are lucky to have a former capital in their region. It gives them enormous political power.Aside that the Yorubas are a largely large to insignicant major tribe

It is very unusual for me to quote people on public forums but when it comes to statements like yours that is borne out of share hatred and poor understanding of the relevance of individual tribes of our dear nation, I will love to school you..

1. Referring to a major tribe in this country as an insignificant tribe shows your lack of appreciation of the politics of numbers..By and large, this tribe has the second largest population in the country on the basis of our geopolitical division
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/largest-ethnic-groups-in-nigeria.html

2. This tribe was the first to receive western education, in short the people from this tribe were the first notable Nigerians outside the shores of this country
https://education.stateuniversity.com/pages/1100/Nigeria-HISTORY-BACKGROUND.html

3. Calling this tribe an insignificant tribe based on the presence of a previous seat of government under the colonial rule shows you are not in tune with reality....Lagos, Enugu, Kaduna were major cities prior to independence, in short Lagos had nothing going for it in terms of revenue aside from the those generated from seaport, it took the ingenuity of Bola Ahmed Tinubu to build the structure for internal generated revenue that is being copied both at the federal and state levels as of today..
This begs the question why can't other states of federation develop same?
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/103568/tinubu-meet-the-pathfinder-for-the-development-of-lagos.html

4. Politically, you can bear me witness that this insignificant group of people, have produced a whole lot of antagonist and protagonist leaders, they are a force to reckon with in terms of political alliance and structure...I bet you know you can't give what you don't have
https://www.ajol.info/index.php/ijhss/article/view/105744/95753

Let me stop here for now because time is of the essence for you and I, but I am open to write you other times to explore this at length, hopefully you will be able to apply more logic than emotions on your future submissions...

Best Regards

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by nijanigga: 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
chatinent:

And which one you be ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by GloriousGbola: 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
Woke soyinka has always given no fuc-ks

1035 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by paranorman(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
Cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by Pocketnews: 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
He went to do what?
Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by Hallabee1(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
chatinent:

Aje..

your head must be paining you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic by PharNEWS(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2022
Matters ARISING!

Its a diplomatic visit oo.
But you and I will never know the reason for the meeting!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.