Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Twitter Users Questions Bbnaija, Maria Chike’s Age; She Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Users Questions Bbnaija, Maria Chike’s Age; She Responds (320 Views)

Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV / "Why Can't Big Brother Invite A Pastor On Sundays" - Lady Questions Bbnaija. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Questions Bbnaija, Maria Chike’s Age; She Responds by Cuterboy(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2022
Maria Chike Benjamin, a reality star from the Big Brother Naija “Shine Ya Eye” season last year was under some fire yesterday as fans questioned her age.

The light-skinned former Air hostess and model who hailed from Imo State had shared some beautiful images of herself on both Instagram and Twitter with the caption “Road to 30”

She wrote:

Road to 30…
I want my 30s to be as peaceful as heaven was described in the Bible.

I want to experience heaven on earth in my 30s. Less sadness and more peace, less noise and more quiet.

So for this look, I opted for Blue, heavenly. Blue is for calm, trust and intelligence, and these are all what I want in my 30s

Some of her fans who claimed to have known her from secondary school and seemed to have issues with the number she declared as her age consequently flooded her comment section.

One Olaedo said Maria was four classes ahead of her back in secondary school, FGC, Owerri.
Read more: https://sosonaija.com/twitter-users-questions-bbnaija-maria-chikes-age-she-responds/

Re: Twitter Users Questions Bbnaija, Maria Chike’s Age; She Responds by Tony4988(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2022
Na dem sabi

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now The New Expensive Og Akoi Grace!! Portable Show Off The Money He Made O / Messi Fails To Get Hattrick Because Of Mbappe Stinginess / Singer 2baba Tattoos His 7 Kids Names On His Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.