Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine (19455 Views)

U.S Troops Told To Stay Alert After Russian Forces Moved In Niger Base (Photos) / Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated / Japan Criticize Russian Withdrawal From WW2 Peace Treaty Talks Over Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2022
Awoleesu:

I'm tempted to say I understand where your sympathy lies, but I'll just focus on the point you've raised.
BTW why singling out the NATO issue out as the crux of the whole stuff?
Perhaps, Ukraine acted in good faith by... According to you, "vowing not to join NATO" in the spirit of negotiations for the war to end, which to me, is good diplomacy!

You would be rather simplistic to think NATO is all there is to this war, but again like I'd said, I think I can rough-guess your political orientation... The reason you wanted to be the judge!

to think NATO is all there is to this war,......

Any one can add whatever he thinks that caused this war at the end the bottom line is USA and evil nato should stay away from Russia area.
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2022
Hanibbal:
With this word coming from Germany. I can deduce that Germany is not interested in sanctioning Russia because of the cheap Russian gas. It is US that is pushing her.
True, infact, Germany is still buying Russian gas till today..

Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2022
This war will last for 5 years if not more.. the losers are the Ukrainians.
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by ecomalchemist(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2022
To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig !
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by Flier: 10:25am On May 02, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

It did not work on Iran or north Korea it won't work on Russia many are buying Russia oil still wise up.
It does! They are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by VirileNelly2420: 10:35am On May 02, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
"Ukraine will surrender in 3 days" yenyenyen. It's well over 2 months now and Ukraine haven't surrender. I think Putin puppets need to come up with another stupid theory.
Silent Western puppet!
If Ukraine was left to do the fighting, they would've surrendered.

Nevertheless, say no to war!
Say no to cause of war!
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

How did uk and South Korea become conquered territories? Germany lost to uk in the first and second world wars. China and India are parasites to world economy with poor ppp per capita and gdp per capita.
Russia has no international product to boast of apart from AK47. Thank to natural gas, Russians would have been begging to get Nigeria visas. We know Nokia from Finland with population of less than 10M. We know of Benz from Germany. We know of LG from South Korea. We know of Toyota from Japan. Uk is an international hub of learning. I am very sure have one of LG or Samsung products in your house. Most of pharmaceutical products are discovered in UK,EU or US.
I don't take any nation with poor regard to safety and human resources seriously.
Let me mind you China and India are still classified as developing nations. They are still enjoying certain trade privileges.
You can check it out.

You’re too intelligent to be brainwashed to this extent haba. Who has the right to classify the world to 1st , 2nd and 3rd ? You need to wake up and stop eating poo from the western media .

From the media Belarus is poorest European country but in reality Ukraine is poorest .
But western propaganda keep on selling Belarus as a poor country because they align with Russia to make it seem like Russia is not a good person to do business with, but fail to push Ukraine as the poorest country In Europe because they’re allies with the west .

If you believe China is poor then your brainwashing is beyond redemption lol USA a first world country that’s owing trillions of dollars to a developing 3rd world China .

Western Media is really sophisticated I’m grateful everyday I can have a say on my own after years of brainwashing from The media believing every other countries who’re not their allies as the enemy . Liberation indeed starts from the mind. Africa is in deep shiiit we’ve to fight mental slavery first before we start the real fight against imperialism.

The Nigerian government are puppets if not I’ll suggest they start by educating the younger generation of Western imperialism or propaganda. It should be Thought as a discipline from jss1- the university.

China , Russia , NK etc these nations are doing lots of cleansing with their media that’s the only way you can fight the west without bullets. Censor your media if not they’ll overthrow your government from afar . Gadaffi was good man , good intentions but he ignored the most important thing which is military and media censorship if you want to stand up to the west that’s the two vocal point.

Please check out Russia inventions before you display ignorance. I believe western media will only preach about AK47 but they’ll never give credit to the radio and helicopter inventions which is still saving humanity today . Read news from other countries to be balanced one sided news is bad.

1 Like

Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by target100: 10:43am On May 02, 2022
Hi, you seem very knowledgeablein the EasternEuropecrises, I will like to furtherlearn new thingsfrom you and perhapsshare you view.
Thanks
joyandfaith:
Sanctions will be there as long as RA keep occupying Ukraine. Russian economy will be isolated. Even after the war, western countries will be wary of doing business with Russia.
Europe is aggressively looking for alternatives to Russian gas and oil. Putin is a threat to world peace. No justification for invasion of ukraine. It is just stupidity. How can you be turning your neighbours to enemies?
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by joyandfaith: 10:46am On May 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’re too intelligent to be brainwashed to this extent haba. Who has the right to classify the world to 1st , 2nd and 3rd ? You need to wake up and stop eating poo from the western media .

From the media Belarus is poorest European country but in reality Ukraine is poorest .
But western propaganda keep on selling Belarus as a poor country because they align with Russia to make it seem like Russia is not a good person to do business with, but fail to push Ukraine as the poorest country In Europe because they’re allies with the west .

If you believe China is poor then your brainwashing is beyond redemption lol USA a first world country that’s owing trillions of dollars to a developing 3rd world China .

Western Media is really sophisticated I’m grateful everyday I can have a say on my own after years of brainwashing from The media believing every other countries who’re not their allies as the enemy . Liberation indeed starts from the mind. Africa is in deep shiiit we’ve to fight mental slavery first before we start the real fight against imperialism.

The Nigerian government are puppets if not I’ll suggest they start by educating the younger generation of Western imperialism or propaganda. It should be Thought as a discipline from jss1- the university.

China , Russia , NK etc these nations are doing lots of cleansing with their media that’s the only way you can fight the west without bullets. Censor your media if not they’ll overthrow your government from afar . Gadaffi was good man , good intentions but he ignored the most important thing which is military and media censorship if you want to stand up to the west that’s the two vocal point.

Please check out Russia inventions before you display ignorance. I believe western media will only preach about AK47 but they’ll never give credit to the radio and helicopter inventions which is still saving humanity today . Read news from other countries to be balanced one sided news is bad.

I thought you wanted to say something tangible. Do you know meaning of ppp per capita or gdp per capita. People with dead brain cells cannot figure that out. Compare 2 men with family sizes of 10 and 100 respectively but with the same monthly income. ?
Which of the the two households is richer? That is the case of India and China. You can check all indices. India and china are developing nations.
Keep shouting western propaganda but you love checking and using YouTube. Smh!!!
I ask you mention one Russia product that is being distributed worldwide apart from AK47.
You are using products of western economy presently.

1 Like

Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by Adjovi: 11:01am On May 02, 2022
joyandfaith:
Sanctions will be there as long as RA keep occupying Ukraine. Russian economy will be isolated. Even after the war, western countries will be wary of doing business with Russia.
Europe is aggressively looking for alternatives to Russian gas and oil. Putin is a threat to world peace. No justification for invasion of ukraine. It is just stupidity. How can you be turning your neighbours to enemies?

You people just keep shouting as if it's only the west that occupies the entire earth. There are 7 continents and Europe is only a small fraction of it.
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by jrusky(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2022
Winters23:
grin

What does Germany, Japan, South Korea, EU and UK have in common?

They're all conquered territories disguising as allies!

They depend on USA for defence and foreign policy development as well as economic survival.

When USA sneezes they shiver.

Only Russia, China and India have the balls to think for themselves in this goddamm world.

Story!!! The sanction is going nowhere if Russia refuse to leave Ukrain hungry go roast them like Somalia dem in the next few months.

And pls stop mentioning India when human being are talking, India bu gini? Who is India and what is India? A fuckig country bigger, massive with useless population, Google is your friend bro that fucking big for nothing India is among 10 most poorest nation in the world, among 7 with most illiterate in the world etc and you are here talking India my a s s.

Either the West hidingunder US or not Russia will roast hope you are ware Putin is on terminal sickness trip ba?
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by HltSong: 11:07am On May 02, 2022
What is this I am hearing about my mentor Putin having cancer? Is it true?

HitSong
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by ocelot2006(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Dear Germany, Russia will do that.....when HELL FREEZES OVER! What a bunch of jokers cheesy
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by Nobody: 11:09am On May 02, 2022
joyandfaith:
Devilish children of destruction like baralatie n co ll justify the Russian evil.
Including Islamic fanatics
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by ocelot2006(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2022
eyexi:
I don't think all these sanctions are working

Take the War to Russia and obliterate them

Yeah, and start a nuclear WW3. You think this is Call of Duty or some Tom Clancy game or fictional novel?
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

I thought you wanted to say something tangible. Do you know meaning of ppp per capita or gdp per capita. People with dead brain cells cannot figure that out. Compare 2 men with family sizes of 10 and 100 respectively but with the same monthly income. ?
Which of the the two households is richer? That is the case of India and China. You can check all indices. India and china are developing nations.
Keep shouting western propaganda but you love checking and using YouTube. Smh!!!
I ask you mention one Russia product that is being distributed worldwide apart from AK47.
You are using products of western economy presently.

The radio and helicopters are what ? Continue using ppp to brainwash yourself.
In reality Australia, UK , EU are all queueing In India begging them to ditch Russia energy funny . People that are poor , not important, third word.
In reality they’ve come to beg Africa to energy to replace Russia energy. In reality Venezuela a poor country was visited by the USA to pump more oil so Russian energy can be compromised and have no effects on the global economy funny people.

One of the colonial tools is making people feel they’re not important while in reality they’re the pillars of their fortune keep on wallowing In Hollywood movies. I believe people like you will believe what you read on paper to what an indigene with a first experience tells you .

Ignorance is indeed a bad thing. Helicopters are not saving lives radio is not saving life with the information it gives us In this present day indeed you’re irredeemable brainwashed.
A developing Nations (China ) is borrowing a first world nations trillions of dollars take out America’s debt its equal to their reserve lol .

Unemployment rate in China with a population of 1.4 billion is 3.7 % while that of the United States is 3.6 with a population 329 million and you have the guts to call such country third world .

4 Likes

Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by baralatie(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

Devilish children of destruction like baralatie n co ll justify the Russian evil.
Including Islamic fanatics
How do you justify the us and Nato training neo Nazi militias getting into main stream military structures and handing to these people a steady military platform of weapons and a war chest of $33 billion dollars?
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by calcal: 11:15am On May 02, 2022
The sanctions are biting Germany and other EU countries. They have been stealing from Russia ever since. I hope the Russians change the mentality of calling themselves part of EU and start producing their daily needs.

Russia is now being treated like an Afro country. Russia should be ashamed of itself. a big country that cannot produce all the daily needs for her people.

EU please add more sanctions to help them get sense by force.
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by ocelot2006(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2022
Toktee:
You Muslim will keep crying for the terrorists that have vowed to destroy Israel... Call for the deletion of Israel from the middle Eastern map.

Israel never attack innocent Palestinians..

Well you Gus can use Isis to rescue Palestine.

Isreal never attacked innocent Palestinians...they just occupy Palestinian territory, evict them from their homes, place them in the largest open air prison with nowhere to go, jail Palestinians including CHILDREN using Isreali Military Law, prevent them from congregating at their place of worships, and view them as subhumans as segregation is fully humans....so yeah, that..
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by Winters23: 11:20am On May 02, 2022
jrusky:

Story!!! The sanction is going nowhere if Russia refuse to leave Ukrain hungry go roast them like Somalia dem in the next few months.

And pls stop mentioning India when human being are talking, India bu gini? Who is India and what is India? A fuckig country bigger, massive with useless population, Google is your friend bro that fucking big for nothing India is among 10 most poorest nation in the world, among 7 with most illiterate in the world etc and you are here talking India my a s s.

Either the West hidingunder US or not Russia will roast hope you are ware Putin is on terminal sickness trip ba?

This is what happens when you watch too much of cnn

Travel and see oga landlord

2 Likes

Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by ocelot2006(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2022
calcal:
The sanctions are biting Germany and other EU countries. They have been stealing from Russia ever since. I hope the Russians change the mentality of calling themselves part of EU and start producing their daily needs.

Russia is now being treated like an Afro country. Russia should be ashamed of itself. a big country that cannot produce all the daily needs for her people.

EU please add more sanctions to help them get sense by force.

The EU has used up almost everything in their sanction arsenal, and it's not working. You think Russia is some 3rd World Country? You're talking about a global energy superpower. The Russians have done their home work quite well. They close that has tap and Germany, the richest country in Europe, immediately goes into recession. Why do you think European companies are scrambling to open the Ruble account with Gazprom Bank? Even the EU is now split over gas and oil purchase. Even the USA that's pushing the EU and everyone else to take a hardline with Russia still buys fertilizer from Russia, and that's being threatened, thus threats to America's food security. The Russians will NOT back down until their objectives are met and everyone else know this.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by maasoap(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2022
aidameoryou:

[s] Leave the fools justifying Russia and Putin's actions. [/s]
But will kill to find themselves in the USA or any other European countries that actually has democracy.

Putin has been in power for over 20 years and still has no plan of dropping anytime.
Where have you ever heard or read that happen in the greatest country on earth (US of A)

Even Trump with all his power, money, connections and confidence was chased away like a mad man when he tried anyhow.

Russia is not in Africa. If that's what his people want, I see no reason for you to be crying over that.

1 Like

Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by maasoap(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
"Ukraine will surrender in 3 days" yenyenyen. It's well over 2 months now and Ukraine haven't surrender. I think Putin puppets [b] need to come up with another stupid theory. [/b]

And the destruction continues. And of course, anyone with functional brain already understands why the fight is sustained
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by maasoap(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2022
Flier:
It does! They are suffering.
And you the one telling us? Lol. Are you guys enjoying better than Iran citizens?
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by joyandfaith: 11:36am On May 02, 2022
Adjovi:

You people just keep shouting as if it's only the west that occupies the entire earth. There are 7 continents and Europe is only a small fraction of it.

West controls world economy for now.
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by ocelot2006(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2022
jrusky:

Underestimate India at your own peril. Despite it's poverty level, you're talking about a MAJOR Asian powerhouse and the main counterweight to China there. Not only that it is arguably the 2nd HIGHEST ENERGY consumer in the world after China, and all these now work in Russia's favour. Why do you think the Americans are trying so hard to woo the Indians to take up a hardline against Russia without success? The Indians even laughed out the American Deputy National Security Adviser during his last visit, and the British PM had to go to woo the Indians to no avail. So far the Indians have REFUSED to change their neutrality stance while they continue to buy cheap Russian oil at an increasing rate. Everyone's tired of west's hypocrisy.
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by mojounited(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2022
I recommend watching this video which was first shared by davefurn, if you want a detailed analysis on what's going on. Keep an open mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTEE__gcjk8
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by ocelot2006(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2022
jrusky:
That is it. Failure to withdraw from Ukrain no lifting of sanction.

Full stop!!!

If only wishes were horses. Russia will withdraw from Crimea and Donbass when HELL FREEZES OVER and Satan gives his life to Christ.
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by aidameoryou: 11:44am On May 02, 2022
maasoap:

Russia is not in Africa. If that's what his people want, I see no reason for you to be crying over that.

I was replying a writeup from someone who had reasoning.

Stop quoting me with your half unreasonable Brain
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
"Ukraine will surrender in 3 days" yenyenyen. It's well over 2 months now and Ukraine haven't surrender. I think Putin puppets need to come up with another stupid theory.
looooooooooool Ukraine wey we dey beat anyhow if USA get mind make Dem come fight... Hala Russia na Vawulence we dey show case... Anybody wey get mind make him join body..
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by joyandfaith: 11:52am On May 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

The radio and helicopters are what ? Continue using ppp to brainwash yourself.
In reality Australia, UK , EU are all queueing In India begging them to ditch Russia energy funny . People that are poor , not important, third word.
In reality they’ve come to beg Africa to energy to replace Russia energy. In reality Venezuela a poor country was visited by the USA to pump more oil so Russian energy can be compromised and have no effects on the global economy funny people.

One of the colonial tools is making people feel they’re not important while in reality they’re the pillars of their fortune keep on wallowing In Hollywood movies. I believe people like you will believe what you read on paper to what an indigene with a first experience tells you .

Ignorance is indeed a bad thing. Helicopters are not saving lives radio is not saving life with the information it gives us In this present day indeed you’re irredeemable brainwashed.
A developing Nations (China ) is borrowing a first world nations trillions of dollars take out America’s debt its equal to their reserve lol .

Unemployment rate in China with a population of 1.4 billion is 3.7 % while that of the United States is 3.6 with a population 329 million and you have the guts to call such country third world .

Igor Sikorsky an Russian-American invented helicopter. The first helicopter was designed and built in USA. An italian marconi invented radio.
Do diligent research in Google before posting trash.
WEF, WTO, IMF and WB classify china and India as developing nations. Standard of living is still poor in those countries due to overpopulation.
Check ppp per capita or gdp per capital of all top economies..
Can u mention any substandard and fake products from USA. There are thousands of such from China and India.
You don't know different between third world and developing nations. I give you assignment to check it out. Criteria are different.
Human development index is a major criteria to classify countries as developed and developing nations.
China economy depends on USA economy. US
are largest consumers of products from China which are made by US companies in China.
There are Indian-American. There are Chinese-Americans . There are Russia- Americans. It is very rare to see Americans trying to be citizens of Russia and developing nations like Russia, China and India.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country
Re: Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine by Greyworld: 11:53am On May 02, 2022
007Marvel:

Some people may hate the west , hate America , i am more than happy that it's America & the west & not theocratic extremist middle easterners , theocratic lunatic Saudi Arabia , totalitarian Russia or totalitarian China who wields the most influence & power . You wants to live in a world where Saudi Arabia spreads their culture ? You want to live in a world where China or Russia spreads their type of governance in the region instead of Korea or Japan ? What a weirdo . You can always move to Russia , they love foreign jesters . USA and the west might not be perfect but they are Way better than Russia and China
If only they ll understand. If it was Asians that wields so much influence, blacks would have all been exterminated. Some one mentioned Indians.... those are the most useless things on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thomas Thabane Resigns As Lesotho Prime Minister / Car Crashes Into Biden’s Motorcade At Campaign Headquarters (pic) / 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.